A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched



Volume 6

Chapter 2-A mysterious boy.

(TL:By Rafael)

"You two, How is Mr Gown ......?"(Cleo)

"He's asleep now. Still, the wounds was deeper than expected. ......"(Marin)



 



 I asked Marin when she came back into the living room, and she said so with a mysterious look on her face.


"Dad ...... Uuuuuuu."(Maki)

"Maki ......"(Cleo)



 



 She has been crying for a while now.

 

 He was in a worse condition than the one he had suffered during the duel that day. The fact that he had escaped this far in such a condition was a miracle. Marin explained that he had survived, but even so, the upset he had caused Maki seemed immeasurable.



"I knew it ,must  be that guy from yesterday's ......?"(Cleo)



 



I also want to comfort Maki nut I'm sorry, but I don't have time to pay attention to that right now.

 

 Leaving Maki to Marin, I thought back to the events of yesterday. The owner of the voice had said, "Let us protect those who once left Cinderius and their families." That meant Gown and Maki, the two of them.



".................."(Cleo)



 



 But if that's the case, why did the owner of the voice let Gown escape ......?

 

 Such a question comes to mind. If he was going to do what he said, he would have made sure to put a stop to it. Would he make a mistake like letting him go? And if that's the case, there's always the possibility that this is a stepping stone to something else.



 



 I thought about it for a while, and then I told Marin.

 

 Apparently, it was a visitor.



"I'm going to go outside for a bit."(Cleo)

"Cleo, ......?"(Marin)

"I'm fine. Just take care of Maki for me, okay?"(Cleo)



 



 She looked at me worriedly, and I went out.

 

 Then, standing in the doorway was....



"Are you the ...... from yesterday?"(Cleo)

"Yes, I am. I'd like to say hello again, and my name is Chris."



 



 It was a person who looked like a boy.

 

 He was dressed in a black outfit that blended in with the darkness, and his silver hair shone.

 

 He wore a mask that revealed only his red eyes, and his face was not clear. Chris, a small man, bowed reverently and said, 

"I'm sorry to hear about your disinheritance of Farseed name."(Chris)



The small Chris who still bowed reverently and continued,
 "Cleo, the disinherited Farseed. You will protect Gown and his daughter Maki, the ones who left Cinderius. Do you swear by your oath?"(Chris)

"............ What do you mean by that?"(Cleo)



 



 

 

 I raised my eyebrows at the uncomfortable way he said it, but Chris didn't answer my question. He quietly took out a knife from his pocket and lowered his posture. I pulled out a dagger for self-defense from my waist as well.

 

 From that point on, there was no conversation.



"------"(Cleo)

"------"(Chris)



 



 In one breath, we close the distance between us.

 

 The blades clashed with each other, producing a high metallic sound. They repeated it twice, three times, four times - dozens of times - and finally stopped moving, as if they were breathing.

 

 Returning to his original position, Chris laughed and said, "Kkkkkkkkk, that's funny.



"That's funny. I didn't know you could keep up with my speed. ......"(Chris)



 



 That seemed to satisfy him somehow.

 

 I realized that he hadn't really gone for it yet.



"If this is the case--"(Cleo)



 



 The next thing I know, the boy is muttering something meaningful.

 

 I couldn't make out the second half, it was too small. I have a certain eeriness about fighting an unknown opponent.

 

 That's why I never let my guard down.

 

 But...





"---- What was that?"(Cleo)





 





 There was no other signs of the enemy  than him.

 

 It should have been like that.





"Two screams: ......?"(Cleo)






 







 There was no doubt that the girls' screams were coming from inside the house.





 





 An unexpected situation.

 

 But this was the beginning of facing the darkness of Cinderius.

TL Note-  The hero is busy in a co confrontation and the heroines are in pinch. Watch more in the next Chapter of Second in everything. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts