A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 6

Chapter 1-Emergency

(TL:By Rafael)

"Oh, So Cleo's coming today with us"(Marin)

"I'm sorry I had to barge in unannounced."(Cleo)

"It's all right , My father will be happy to see you!"(Maki)



 



 The next day, I encountered the owner of the suspicious voice.

 

 The day after I encountered the mysterious voice, I, Marin, and Maki were on our way to Orzar's house after completing our quest. It wasn't normally a day for returning home, but that's what had happened.

 

 It's better to be on guard.

 

 Even with my level of power, it was better than nothing.


"I wanted to bring Erio and Keane, but the large number of people might cause trouble for Gowon. I guess I'll have to make do with that. ......"(Cleo)

 



 After explaining the situation, he thought about preparing his forces.

 

 However, he also thought it would be wrong to inadvertently inflame the sense of crisis. Therefore, the two of them would not be participating this time. It was up to me and Mr. Gown to protect Marin and the others.



"What's wrong? Cleo-san, you have a much harder face."(Maki)

"Oh, it's ....... Don't worry, it's nothing."(Cleo)



 



 As I pondered, Maki peeked over at me.

 

 I was surprised by the sudden appearance of round eyes, but quickly switched to pat the girl's head.






 



 Then he decided to change the subject.

 "And yet, you two have become quite close, haven't you?"(Cleo)

 We'll be arriving at Orzar's house soon, and I want to keep the conversation going.



"Well, that's right. I and Maki have something in common."(Marin)

"Hoo! So what do you have in common?"(Cleo)




 



 I answered, and Maki took over Marin's words.



"That's right! --But we can't tell that to you, Cleo."(Maki)

"Ehh, why ......?"(Cleo)



 



 I tilted my head at her words.

 

 The two girls looked at each other and shook their heads from side to side in disgust.



"It's just like Cleo not to notice."(Marin)

"Yes. This is going to be hard."(Maki)

"What ......, huh?"(Cleo)



 



 A question mark appeared on my head and I looked at their faces.

 

 But in the end, no answer was given. In the meantime, we had arrived at our destination.



"Hey, I guess Dad's not home yet."(Maki)



 



 Maki said as she checked the lock on the front door.

 

 According to her, Gown would normally be home by mid-afternoon. However, for some reason, there was no sign of him today.



 



 I have a bad feeling about this.

 

 But I told myself that my fears were unfounded. But then...





"............ Cleo."





 





 The next moment, I heard a voice behind me and gasped.

 

 When I turned around, I saw Gown's figure there.

 

 But...





"Dad!"(Maki)

"Mr. Gown?"(Cleo)





 





 I and Maki immediately ran to him.

 

 The reason is because he appeared in front of us.





"Run away..... NOW ......!"(Gown)







 







 His whole body was bleeding profusely.

 

 He was breathless as he said this.

TL Note- My other series Evil Avalon is starting to get the attention it deserves and volume 6 of second has begun with a bang.



Comments

Popular Posts