Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~


Chapter 30-: Like a bandit
( TL By GUST )


The last of the werewolf clans - the Gara clan - had escaped.


 


 Of course, it was Sephy who noticed them first, as usual.

 

 Just as we were finishing our nap and discussing what we were going to do, they arrived.


 


 As usual, Sephy went outside to pick them up, followed by me, Wal, and Goh.

 

 The Gullah clan was a group of about a dozen people. However, the number was still quite small for a clan.


 


 It was obvious what had happened to them, and I didn't even have to ask.


 


 A wounded figure. A look of exhaustion. I'm sure they were in a hurry to get away, and they have very few belongings.

 

 The absurd persecution of the werewolf clan in the country finally led to the expulsion of all the clans from their home settlements. They killed more than half of the people.


 


 It was an absolutely unforgivable act.


 


 But it was also true that the fetters that bound Sephy were now gone.

 

 This forest we are in, the Vallas Sea, is vast, but it seems that there are no more people for Sephy to protect within the immediate reach of the Church.

 

 I think we should stay here for a few more days, or at least a week, to see if anyone else is coming.

 

 But after that, there's no need for us to stay here anymore.


 


 I suggested that we should move the location of the village, and Sephy nodded in agreement.

 

 The problem is that ......


"Yug, can you move?"


 


 The question was, "Yug, can you move?

 

 Before I had merged with the giant trees of my village, I could move very slowly.

 

 But now I'm a few times bigger than before. There is no way I can move like this, common sense tells me.


"...... cut?"


 


 I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do that.

 

 If it's too big to move, why don't you cut it down and make it smaller?

 

 What a huge turnaround in thinking.

 

 A genius.


I'm going to die!


"I see..."


 


 Sephy nodded her head as if she knew the answer.

 

 I'm not sure what to make of this.

 

 But in that case, you'll be leaving behind the big trees with their tiny spirits.

 

 I can't just leave the spirits behind now, and Sephy will be sad.

 

 However, there is a way to solve the problem.


"Well, I have an idea about that. Maybe, with her help, it won't be a problem.


 


 Strange as it may sound, the fact that I've extended my roots to the outskirts of the village and merged with the big trees has probably made it possible.

 

 I was sceptical, but my senses told me that it was possible.

 

 It's going to be a lot of hard work, and Sephy's burden won't be half as great. The total amount of roots would need to be increased to prepare for this.

 

 But it seemed to be the best way to avoid abandoning everything.


 


 When I explained my thoughts in detail, Sephy nodded her head and listened.


'So, that's it. It's going to be quite a challenge for Sephy, can you ...... do it?


 


 I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but I think it's a good idea.


"Let her!  I'm sure you can.


 


 She thumped her chest and put on a smug face.

 

 She seemed to have confidence in her.


I've got it, buddy!  I'll leave it to you, buddy!


"Mwah!"


 


 In the event that you're not sure what to do, there are a number of things you can do.

 

 By the way, I fed them my apples with recovery magic, so their wounds should be healed by now.


 


 The Gara are known to be the most belligerent of the werewolf clans.

 

 They came running away with a gloomy look on their faces. Even those of us who knew what was going on couldn't help but call out to them to see what was going on.


"It looks like you've been beaten up pretty badly.


"Did the Church's forces do this to you?"


 


 Worf asks, half convinced.

 

 I think it was just a question of confirmation. In the event that you're not sure what to do, you'll be able to always ask for help.


"What do you mean?"


"It's not an army. There were a lot of mercenaries, but they weren't much. There was only one. All the warriors of the Gullah clan were killed by one man.


 


 The man spoke with a gloomy expression, far from the impression of belligerence.

 

 Perhaps they knew the original him. Wulf's face was grim at the sheer drop.


"What are you?"


"'A knight, perhaps.


 


 I don't know which God's knight he is, but he says he is probably a knight of the Church.

 

 I'm not sure what God's knight is, but he probably belongs to the Church.


"I'm not sure what to make of this.


 


 I'm sure you've heard of it.

 

 In the event that you have any questions concerning where and how to use the internet, you can call us at the web site.

 

 I'm not sure what to make of it.


"I'm sure there weren't any funeral flames knights among those the Gull clan fought,......, but that's okay. It is the avenger of many of our brethren. I'll kill him when I see him.


"You can't!


 


 In the event that you have any kind of questions concerning where and how to use the internet, you can call us at the web site.

 

 In the event that you have any kind of questions concerning where and how to use the internet, you can call us at the web site.


You can't ...... beat that monster," he said. Never fight in small numbers. ......"


"I'll keep that ...... advice in mind."


 


 I'll keep that advice in mind." But Worf didn't seem intimidated.

 

 I'll keep that advice in mind.


"Well, well, well, don't look so serious, both of you.


 


 I'm not sure what to make of this.


"I'm not sure what to make of it.  It's the depths of the Vallas Sea of Trees.  It's not that easy for a human being to get here. Even if they could, it would probably be a long time later.


 


 Wal had a point.

 

 It is true that it would be extremely difficult for a human being to traverse a long distance through the deep forest. They are different from the elves and werewolves who originally live in the forest.

 

 But...



 



 --Oji-chan.


 


 --Kita, yo.


 


 --Waluigi. Kita-yo.


 


 --Akui, alu. Yana, he.



 



 From somewhere, I heard the voices of the micro-spirits.

 

 I felt the trees and the forest move as if they were in danger.

 

 If you look at it, it seems that Sephy also sensed the approach of someone.


"Yug."


"Ah ......


 


 I'm not sure what to do, but I'm sure I'm not the only one.

 

 I nodded back at it - and cursed Wal for now.


You can find a lot more information on this at .......


"What is it, genie-sama?  I'm sure you've heard of it.


 


 You don't know the word "flag"?

 

 I'm not sure if you've heard of the term "flag", but I just remembered it myself.



 



 I don't know.



"Sephy!  Misutorutinde!  I'll get it done!"


"Why not?


 


 Until now, only the werewolf tribe has come to my door, but this time it's not like that.

 

 I'm not sure what to do.

 

 I'm not sure what to do, but I'm going to do it.


 


 According to her, there were about thirty of them. I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I'm not the only one who has a problem with this.

 

 It's not all about the amount of magic power, but higher-level beings tend to have more magic power.

 

 Judging from this rule of thumb, the number of people was considerable, but I thought the enemy was not that strong. In addition, there are many elves and werewolf warriors to intercept the enemy, and above all, there is Gou, who far surpasses the enemy.


 


 It's not a mistake to assume that you can win without problems.

 

 I'm sure you'll be able to find something that will help you.

 

 I don't want to put Sephy in danger for nothing against an opponent that is sure to win. I've said it many times before, but there are times when things go wrong.

 

 But...


"Yug, don't be afraid."


 


 She said in a voice that sounded like an admonition.

 

 If I don't take her with me here, I'm afraid I'm going to cause a lot of damage. I'm not sure what to do, but I'm going to do it.


"............


 


 I have concerns.

I think the "old me" was probably a human being.

 

 But the current me doesn't know any human race.

 

 All I know is what I've heard from elves and werewolves, and what half-heartedly "comes to light".

 

 That's why I don't really know how strong the human race is.


 


 On top of that, there is only one person among the oncoming enemies who has the most powerful magic.

 

 It might be the funeral flame knight that Worf and the others were talking about earlier.

 

 From what I've heard, he seems to have a different level of strength than the others.


 


 So, even though I felt ashamed inside, I could only nod my head.

 

 It's just that I wasn't ready for it yet.





"Oh!  I'm on it!"


 


 I'm not sure what to do. I'm not sure what to do. I'm sure you'll agree.

 

 I'm not sure what to make of it.

TL Note-: Have some idea about this story? Comment it and let me know.


Comments

Popular Posts