Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~

Chapter 29 -: Elven Village, All-Personalization
( TL By GUST )

Sephy made up her mind.

 

 She was determined to save all the werewolf tribes that would flee here.


 


 Then, all I can do is to prepare for the possibility.

 

 The only thing I can do is to prepare for the possibility that the army of the Church will attack here.


 


 The first thing I need to do is to raise my level.

 

 The first thing we need to do is to raise their levels. We need to send the Goh-kuns that we made in the beginning around the village and have them defeat more demons than ever before.

 

 If possible, we want them to reach a level where they can evolve further, but we don't know what will happen. This is all a race against time.


 


 The only other thing I can do is to strengthen and modify the individual Goh-kuns.

 

 However, these are things that I do on a regular basis. I don't think we can hope to dramatically strengthen them now.

 

 For the time being, I made a mistletoe for Go-kun 1 and gave it to him. With the Mistartin stored in his left hand and integrated into his body, Goh-kun 1 changed his job to a twin-sword user. No, there is no such system, though.


 


 However, the way he wielded the two swords was somewhat awkward, probably because his fighting style was different from before.

 

 Perhaps he understands this, but Go-kun 1 is working hard to learn how to fight with twin swords against Walnut.


 


 I'd like to give No. 2 and No. 3 some kind of enhancement, but there's nothing in particular that I can give them.

 

 They don't fight with swords and weapons like No. 1, you know.


 


 Well, I've been strengthening Goh and the others on a regular basis, and all I can do now is raise their levels and hope they evolve. I'm sure I'll come up with some good ideas soon.


 


 What else can we do?


 


 Strengthening the village's defences?

 

 That's what Sephy has been doing. The Wall of Thorns is thicker and more massive than ever.


 


 Improved fighting strength?

 

 I made and distributed mistletoe to every single one of the werewolf warriors. It was a painstaking task to make several of them at the same time, but there was no time to whine.

 

 I did my best.


 


 Let me tell you about this mistletoe.

 

 A proper metal weapon seems to have more offensive power than freshly made mistletoe, and it probably does. But mistletoe is also a mana torrent. If I order it to obey the user's commands in advance, it can use a certain magic by simply setting a key word.

 

 For example, if you say "heal," you can order the user to use recovery magic.


 


 Manathrent has the water attribute and can use "life magic" and a little bit of "water magic".

 

 For now, I had a hard time teaching them everything, but I was able to heal, strengthen, and even weaken the enemy.

"Water Magic is a little delicate at the moment. The killing power is a little weak.

 

 It's still useful as a tool for healing and buffing/debuffing.


 


 Now, what about making a trap?

 

 I thought about it, but the Go-kuns already standing in the woods around the village were like traps.

 

 Even if we make a pitfall, we don't know if the enemy will come there, and I don't think it's right to lead them there.

 

 I'm going to put this on hold, too.



 



 There's not much I can think of.

 

 I'd like to strengthen my forces more, but what should I do?

 

 Should we add more Go-kuns?

 

 But if the enemy is strong enough to make Goh and his men wear armour and sleeves, we'll just be buying time. The benefits would not be worth the effort.


 


 It was frustrating.


 


 I wish I could move freely, but then I suddenly realized that I can move.


 


 It's not that I can move.

 

 I've not been fighting at all, come to think of it.


 


 Even though I can move, my movements are slow, and my body is always growing in the middle of the village, so I haven't had a chance to fight.

 

 But considering my status, my skills, and the fact that I can use the huge amount of energy I store in my underground stems day in and day out, it would be a shame for me not to fight.


 


 In order for me to fight, I need to be on the battlefield anyway.

 

 But even if I move to somewhere around the perimeter of the village, I can't be sure where the enemy will attack from.

 

 If I move after Sephy detects it, I won't be able to make it in time because I'm too slow.

 

 I need to change my mind.


 


 --If that's the case, why don't I just stay on the perimeter?


 


 When I thought about it, it seemed to me that it would not be impossible.

 

 I would grow roots from the centre of the plaza outward, and when I reached the perimeter, I would use "mutation" to change some of the roots into trees.

 

 Since the tree was truly a part of me, I would be able to use my abilities as they were.


 


 This will allow me to make effective use of my skills such as "warding", which I have been wasting and storing.

 

 I heard from the elders that there is a ward in the village that Sephi put up, but its effect is called a "repellent ward. The elder told me that the effect was a "ward of repellency," the same as Sephy's prestige, to keep demons away from the presence of the village's giant trees and walls of thorns, which were strengthened by Sephy every day, as if they were one giant creature.

 

 I don't have a "repellent ward" in my "ward" skill, and if that's the case, deploying two or three layers of my wards would be effective.


 


 This isn't so bad, is it?

 

 I mean, it's good, right?


 


 Yeah, it's good.

 

 I was happy to see a ray of sunshine, and I immediately put it into action.



 



 A week or so later.



 



 A week or so later, the plan to grow a part of me around the perimeter of the village was complete.

 

  However, an unexpected situation arose.


 


 It was a difficult task to grow the roots, but I managed to succeed.

 

 If you think about it, there are a lot of big trees in our village. Naturally, there were huge roots running in all directions underneath the trees, and when I tried to extend the roots, I would hit one of them.


 


 Each time I hit another root, I had to change the direction in which I was extending the root, and then I had to go between the dense roots... After persevering in this delicate act, as if I was threading a needle, I succeeded in getting the root to the perimeter of the village.


 


 Then, just outside the wall of thorns - in the area where Goh and his friends stood, they succeeded in setting up 36 trees with mutated roots at even intervals to surround the village.


 


 When I became aware of it, the trees around the periphery also activated their magic sensing, and I was able to see, hear, and feel the outside of the village even though I was in the centre of it.

 

 Naturally, I was able to use my skills from there without any problems.


 


 In the basement, the roots of the other big trees were tangled up and in contact with each other, so unless the roots were cut, my body would not be able to move anymore.

 

 I was fed up with the cramped feeling like a crowded train (what's a crowded train?). I'm fed up with the cramped feeling, but it's nothing to put up with when I think about my village.


 


 Besides, you know what?


 


 If you think that the big trees in the village are also comrades who protect the inhabitants, you will feel rather relieved.

 

 In the event that you have any questions concerning where and how to use the internet, you can contact us at the following webpage.


 


 I think it's probably just an illusion from their huge size and presence.

 

 It's the same as when a person is confronted with a thousand-year-old tree and feels that a god resides in it.

 

 That's what I concluded. ......



 



 One night.

 

 It was a night when the number of werewolf tribes that had escaped increased and increased, and it turned out that there was only one clan left, the Gara clan.


 


 I had been working tirelessly for the past few days to strengthen and expand my roots, but now that all the preparations were complete, I shifted my attention to the walking weed recluse and fell asleep beside Sephy.

 

 I had a dream.



 



 --Mori, Sato...... Mamo, Le.......


 


 --Sephy Chang...... Tus, Kel......


 


 --Warui, Yatsura ...... Taos .......


 


 --Motto, Motto...... Tsuyoku, Naru.......



 



 -Oji-chan.



 



 --Boku, tachi......Ojichan, ni, kyoryoku, shite, ageruyo.......


 


 --Sefichan, minna, mamotte, ne......?



 



 .......

 

 .............

 

 ...................



 



 I am not a old man it must be someone else 
 

 That's right. It must be so.


 


 The morning I woke up with a rather shocking feeling.

 

 Maple came to wake up Sephy as usual, and after Sephy washed her face, got her hair done, and finished getting ready, she said, as usual


"Hug!  Come on!"


"Oh!


 


 Perhaps it was because we hadn't been able to work together in the past few days, but the strangely excited Sephy pulled us out of the house and we went out to do our usual "work".

 

 First, we went to the biggest tree in the village where Sefi's house is.


 


 After pouring magic power into the ivy and going down, Sephy immediately put her hand on the trunk and poured magic power into it.


"What?  What?


What's wrong, Sefi?


 


 I'm not sure if you've heard of it, but I have.

 

 Normally, the "Ganbare! But today, for some reason, it was still going on.

 

 But today, for some reason, it's still going on. A huge amount of magic power is pouring into the tree one after another from Sephy, and it doesn't seem to stop.


I'm not sure what to make of that.


 


 I was starting to get worried, so I called out to her, and she nodded, still wondering.


"I'm not sure what to do. It's fine ......, though."


 


 That was the moment.


I'm not sure what to say.


"Yug!"


 


 I'm not sure what to do, but I'm sure I'll be able to do it.

 

 In the event that you're not sure what you're looking for, you'll be able to find out more about it here.


 


 I'm sure you'll be able to understand why I'm so excited about this.


"I'm not sure what to say.  I'm not sure what's going on.  I'm not sure what to do.


 


 In the event that you have any questions concerning where and the best way to get in touch with your loved ones, you can call us at the web site.

 

 So I told her not to worry.


'Oh, Sephy, I'm fine. I'm fine.


"Huh?


 


 The moment she heard my voice, she turned around to look at me.

 

 


"...... Yougoo, by any chance?"


 I'm not sure if she already knows it.

TL Note-: Have some idea about this story? Comment it and let me know.


Comments

Popular Posts