I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.


Volume 2
Chapter 2-: Create a medical office for a fallen child!
( TL By GUST )

I left the elf-like child in the hands of Kieda and the others and went back to the manor alone.

 

 I left Kieda and the others to take care of the elf-like child, and went back to the manor alone, because I hadn't yet built the infirmary where I could take care of the child in the manor I had crafted yesterday.


 


 When I rushed into the entrance of the manor, Agni was there and opened her mouth in surprise at my return.


She said, "I was just about to go to ...... myself."

"Agni!  We have an emergency. I'm going to craft the infirmary now, so let me know if there's anything I'm missing.

"...... What the hell are you talking about?

"Hurry up!


 


 I didn't wait for Agni's reply, but ran into the slightly larger room I had prepared for the infirmary at the back of the first floor of the lord's mansion, and crafted a simple interior and a bed.

 

 Then, with the guidance of Agni, who had caught up with him, he crafted the necessary equipment and furniture.

 

 I knew that Agni had some knowledge of simple healing, so I followed her instructions and enhanced the infirmary one after another.


"...... something like this is fine ......."

"Okay. Thanks, Agni.

"It's a place we'll need sooner or later anyway, so no problem. ......


 


 Inside the room, there were four beds and a curtain dividing the room.

 

 There are shelves, carts, and desks to store medical equipment, but they all look simple and useless, probably because my lack of medical knowledge caused me to make them in a hurry.


"I'll recreate them later, but for now, this will have to do.

"I'm going to get a box of pills from my luggage in the spare room. ......

"Please."


 


 In the event that you've got a lot of time, you'll be able to take a look at a few of the best ways to get the most out of your time.

 

 In the event that you've got a lot of time, you'll be able to take a look at a few of the things that are available in the market.


"In the meantime, I'd like to thank you for your help.


 


 Terine said as she reached over to undress the sleeping elf child in the bed.

 

 The clothes were well sewn for someone who lives in this secluded area, and the shoes looked decent, though not as good as the ones we wear.


"Should I go outside?"


 


 The child lying on the bed looked like a girl.

 

 The child lying on the bed looked like a girl from what I could see, so if Terine wanted to take off her clothes, it would be better for me not to be here.


"Don't worry. He's a boy.

"Is that so?

"Yes. Yes, I checked.


 


 What do you mean you checked? ...... No, you don't have to ask me that, so I won't ask you back.

 

 I'm not sure what to do, but I don't have any medical knowledge, and there's nothing I can do about it.


"It's heavy ....... I've brought tools and medicine for the infirmary.


 


 Fayle returned to the infirmary with a large wooden box in his wobbly gait.

 

 Kieda and Agni followed, and while Terine examined the boy's injuries, they put the items in the box on the shelf.


 


 Among the members of this group, Terine and Agni have more than a little medical knowledge.

 

 So, we will follow Agni's instructions.


 


 When we had finished putting everything in the shelves, Terine, who was examining the boy, called out to us.


"Agni, do you have any disinfectant?

"...... here.

Agni, do you have any antiseptic solution?" "There don't seem to be any major wounds, so I'll just disinfect them."


 


 Her voice sounded painful, despite the fact that she said it was a minor injury.

 

 I felt uneasy, so I went to Terine and the boy's side and called out to her while she was disinfecting the wound.


"What's wrong with you, Terine?

"It's ...... a minor wound, but...


 


 She closed her mouth, hesitated for a moment, and then looked up and said something unexpected.


"You can find a lot of people who are interested in this kind of thing.


 


  She was suffering from Slaida's disease, which caused her to lose her strength and collapse.

 

 You can find a lot more information on the web.


"I've never heard of Threedaemia.

"I think it's a disease that's unique to this region. If you have the disease, you will gradually lose your physical strength. ...... Eventually, you will die of weakness.

"So you're saying that this girl collapsed from weakness? No matter what the demon is?


 


 I'm not sure what to do, but I'm going to do it.


"I'm not sure what to make of it.


 


 I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but it's a good idea.


"You're telling me it's not here. ......

"Yes. "Yes, because there is no such disease as Threedaemia in the outside world.


 


 I was astonished by Terine's words.

 

 It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're looking for and how to get it.


"There is only one way to help this boy: ......."


 


 Terine looks up at me and opens her mouth.

 

 There is a way to help?

 

 I'm not sure what to do.


"It's just that it's not certain, and it could possibly be quite dangerous.

"I don't care if it's dangerous, we have to do it. She's a citizen of my territory.


 


 That's right.

 

I don't know how she feels about it, but this island is my territory.

 

 I'm not sure what to make of it.


"The cure for Slaida's disease can be found in a special potion.

"A potion? Do you know how to make a potion?  Slaida's disease is kind of endemic to this island, isn't it?


 


 After I said that much, I realized something.

 

 That's right, the Slaida disease is unique to this island and should not exist in the outside world.

 

 So how did Terrine know the name of it?

 

 On the contrary, she knows the symptoms of the disease and now she even knows how to make the medicine.


 


 She must have sensed that I had noticed this.

 

 Terine looked from me to the elf boy once, then looked up at me again and opened her mouth.


"I've always thought that I should tell you this, but ...... I can actually use the power of my gift to understand people's illnesses, their causes, how to heal them, and even how to make medicines.


 


 She confessed her secret that she had been hiding until now.



Comments

Popular Posts