Evil Avalon

Chapter 13-Angels descending on the Butao

{SPONSORED CHAPTER-2}
(Sponsor-Krazey)

(TL:By Rafael)

"Oh, no! Satsuki, are you sure you can get in?"



 



 The cute girl with glasses reacted to Omiya's solicitation remark. She seems to be a member of the same party as Omiya. I guess it's inevitable that she would be against me if she heard rumors like that about me.



 



 However, with a rebellious spirit that said, "I'm not going to be left out," I greeted her with an unconcerned face, "Nice to meet you! I greeted her smilingly. I'm a little excited to be included in a all girl's party.



 



 "I'm going to go turn them down," said Omiya-san, who went away. According to the girl with glasses, she was going to meet up with a group of three girls, and she went to the group to decline for my sake. She told me that she was going to meet up with a group of three girls, and that she had asked them to withdraw from the group for my sake. I'm sorry about that.



 



 



 



 When Omiya-san came back, she sat down near me to have a strategy meeting. She has a cute little face with slightly slanted eyes, giving her a small animal look. I could smell the scent of shampoo or something, and my inner pig-o-mind was very excited. Or maybe it's my mind.



"So let's exchange information with each other. Let's start with me. My name is Satsuki Omiya, Satsuki Omiya.



 



 This is my status," she said, opening a screen from her terminal and showing it to me. In the game, you can play as a wizard as you wish. In the game, she was a wizard as she wanted to be, but she is small and smart, and she might have an aptitude for being a thief.



"  I am Risa Nitta its a good thing that I'm not the only one. I've been wanting to be an archer for a while, but lately I've been thinking that magic might be good for me too.



 



 She is a straight, semi-long, bespectacled girl. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I think it's a good idea. I'm not sure what to make of it. It's a good idea to have a bow on your shoulder, because you want to be an archer.



"I'm going to go to ...... then.

"I know, you're Narumi, right? I know you, Narumi. You're famous now. ...... Is it true that you lost to a slime?"!

Please, don't ask me that!

"I'm not sure. I want to be a Priest, but I'm thinking of being a mace-wielding vanguard.



 



 I am now a celebrity in a negative way. I'm not sure what to make of it. It's a good idea to explain yourself at least a little bit. When I was taken to the infirmary yesterday, I measured my status and updated it, so I'll show it to you.



"I'm already level 3. ...... Huh?  So you've killed a lot of slimes or goblins~?  Power leveling (*1) ...... isn't something you'd do in a stone's throw on just one or two floors~"



 



 Nitta-san puts her index finger on her cheek and tilts her head." It's strange to be defeated by a slime when you're level 3, and even stranger to be defeated by a slime when you're beating it the higher you go."



"I was feeling a little sick at the time.

"I knew it. The students who are accepted to this school can not defeated by slime."



 



 Omiya-san and Nitta-san were friendly to me. I was surprised that they didn't reject me as much as I thought they would. I don't remember Nitta-san appearing in the story even though she is such a beautiful woman. Well, she wouldn't have appeared in the game if she didn't have any connection with the hero or heroine, so I guess it's not that strange.







 







 After finishing our meal while checking the formation, we decided to head to the weapons workshop. They told us that the rental fee was free, but we needed to register at the terminal, so if we found a good weapon, we could rent it. Even though it was a normal steel weapon with no dungeon-grown metal in it, it would cost about as much as a set of PCs if you bought it.



"How about this?"

"This bow looks nice. I think I'll borrow it later.



 



 Omiya-san and Nitta-san were busy choosing weapons. I looked around the rental section for a good mace. I held it in my hand to check the grip, but I felt the weight of even a small metal weapon was too heavy. It seems to be a burden. If I were to wield it with my current STR, a wooden one would be better. I found a wooden mace with spikes on it like a demon's club, so I went with that.



"It's almost 1pm, let's head to the meeting place.

"Narumi, you have the highest level and I'm counting on you.

"Haha, I'll do my best.







 







 *...*...*...*...*...*







 







 In the square in front of the Adventurer's Guild, many adventurers come and go.



 



 There are probably several thousand people in the plaza just from a quick glance. Some are having a strategy meeting before entering, while others are laying out rush mats and holding a flea market. I heard that registration is required for street vendors, but it would be profitable to open a store here.



 



 When I looked under the clock tower, where we were supposed to meet, I saw that most of my classmates had already gathered and were talking.



"I'm already level two.

"That's great.

"But I heard that some of the other classes have already reached level 10.



 



 There were a few classmates who dove into the dungeon on the day the devices were handed out, just like me and Akagi, but they seemed to be in the minority. Most of them went to the library of the adventurer's guild to gather information and materials.



 



 The entry requirement for dungeons in this country is 15 years old or older - but not for junior high school students. It usually takes at least two months from the time you apply to become an adventurer to the time you receive your 10th level adventurer's certificate.



 



 On the other hand, if you are a student at an adventurer's high school, you can show your device at the adventurer's guild and get a 9th level adventurer's certificate right away. It takes less time to dive if you wait until the terminals are handed out than if you apply upon graduation from junior high school. Therefore, Class E's dungeon history is limited to the last three days since the entrance ceremony when they received their terminals.



 



 It seems that my classmates spent those three days not only investigating monsters, but also procuring armor, confirming party coordination, and visiting the adventurer's guild.



(I feel like I'm being overly cautious, but maybe I would have done the same if I didn't know so much about games.)







 







 As I waited at the meeting point with Omiya and the others, listening to the chatter around us, a group of flamboyant adventurers arrived.



 



 A man in the vanguard, who seemed to be the leader of the group, carried a large, exaggeratedly decorated sword in shiny, polished metal armor. Behind him were several adventurers wearing robes and masks with patterns that looked like magic items.



I'm not sure what to make of this.



 



 If you're wearing full body armor, it's hard to tell if you're a student or an ordinary adventurer, so when you dive into a dungeon during class, there's a school rule that says you must wear the school badge on your chest to signify that you're a student at the adventurer school. Looking at his equipment, he is probably around level 20. Most of the adventurers in the square are under level 10, so the heavy equipment with high STR requirements stands out quite well.



" It looks like he's a student of the Adventurer's High School."

"Is it true you're over level 20?

"Is it true that you're over level 20?"



 



 While the adventurers around him were watching and whispering, a man in full body armor suddenly emitted an "aura".



"......, you're in my way. Get lost."



 



 The many people who were there were intimidated by the aura of the strong man, and a path was created in the square. I'm not sure what to do, but I'm going to do it.



(Hey, is it okay to behave intimidatingly toward the general public even though the level is high?.)



 



I remember feeling as if I was grabbed by the heart by a huge creature. Even though I was in the way of the traffic, I would like to ask what the compliance is like at this school, where people easily put more pressure on other people.



 



 I'm sure you'll be able to understand why. If I were stronger, I might be tempted to be a little more aggressive, but ...... this kind of thing makes me uncomfortable, and I should probably try to control myself.







"Okay, is everyone here?"

"Hahaha ...... Sorry, I'm late."



 



 When the teacher tried to take a roll call at the scheduled time, Akagi ran from the school area. Behind them, Kaworu, Pink, and Tachiki run out of breath. He says that he was choosing a weapon at the workshop and it took longer than expected. Even though it is a rental item, weapons can be said to be the life of an adventurer, so it can't be helped. …… But I want you to stop the jealousy of Butao mind from going out of control.



"Then determine the leader of the party and report the names of the members."



 



 Our leader is naturally Omiya-san. When each party had finished reporting, they were given an adventurer's school crest to wear on their chests, and they started moving to the dungeon one by one.



"If you hit that machine with an adventurer's card or a terminal on your arm, you can put it in. Put it in order from the person who completed the report."







 







 Each party holds up a terminal and enters the passage to the dungeon entrance. It was fortunate that it wasn't too crowded, perhaps because it was early afternoon, and we were able to reach the border. My classmates dove without hesitation into the black and bizarre border, but I couldn't seem to get used to the sticky feeling.



 



 We met at the entrance a little further down the hall, and the teacher explained the schedule for the day. Apparently, this time we would only be walking up to the second floor and back. We were told to walk while checking our current location on the map on the terminal, and the MAP manager for each party led us down the main street to the second floor while playing with the terminal.







 







 The passage from the entrance on the first floor to the second floor was filled with a never-ending line of adventurers. Monsters are defeated the moment they appear, just as they were when I first entered, and there are no monsters to defeat at all.



(There's no chance to use the weapons even if I borrowed them.)



 



 Some of my classmates have borrowed heavy weapons and are carrying them, but it seems to be a waste of effort. Some of my classmates have borrowed heavy weapons and are carrying them, but it seems to be a waste of effort. The boys who were trying to show off to the girls are drooping.



"People everywhere. It's like a tourist attraction."

"If you don't go off the beaten path, it's full of adventurers."



 



 In the event that you've got a lot of money to spend, you're going to want to make sure that you're able to afford it. In particular, the main street that connects the floors is a never-ending line of people. If you want to fight on the first floor, you have to go off the main street or enter at night when there are fewer people.



 



 In the game, the only people in the dungeon were the players, and the shallow level was empty as they quickly passed through. It seems that there is a difference between the game and the real world.







 







 We must have walked about two kilometers from the entrance. There was a huge cavern that could be seen from several hundred meters away. The ceiling was illuminated, and it was quite dazzling to see from here. At the back of the hall, there are stairs leading to the second floor, and signs for the first aid station and toilets. This was the goal of the orientation.



 



 The teacher starts the homeroom here after the roll call of the classmates.



 



 At the bottom of the stairs is another plaza with vending machines and a rest area that serves snacks. However, the prices are a bit high, and the lower you go down, the more expensive they get. If you want to buy something, it is better to buy it outside, the doctor advised.



 



 Just like how juice is expensive in the high mountains, it is unavoidably expensive because it includes the cost of labor and shipping. I saw several small transport vehicles on the way here, so I guess they are also transporting goods for such services.



 



 There are also lodging facilities and an item exchange on the fourth floor, but they are quite expensive and are basically reserved for the privileged class and tourists.

Even in the game, there was an accommodation facility on the 4th floor, but since I was able to move at high speed with a dash from beginning to end, no one stayed at that level.


"It's a little early today, but let's say we're going to break up here. After that, you can hunt at a party or whatever you like. It's a normal class from tomorrow, so don't be late."


 It's just past two o'clock now. Mr. Omiya asked me to go around the 1st floor together, but I wanted to go around the 2nd floor, so I refrained from doing so because I wanted to cut my bowels. It's good to enjoy a dungeon dive with pretty girls, but I'm eager to move on as soon as possible.


 We received encouragement from "Let's do our best" and decided to break up with a smile. They were able to borrow the money they saved from Bocchi. I want to give back my favor someday.






(* 1) Power leveling

Earn experience points with the help of high-level players, and raise your level efficiently and safely.

TL Note- Butao finally interacting with girls. And the sponsored Chapter was made possible by Krazey.

Next

Prev

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts