A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 4

Chapter 6- Reason to work hard.

(TL:By Rafael)

"I'm sorry!"





 





 The guild was filled with the crying voice of a girl, Marin.

 

 It was a plea for forgiveness, and the target was me. I hadn't expected her to be this distraught, so I was inevitably confused.

 

 The other adventurers in the common room were all looking at me to see what was going on.



"No, ....... Yeah, I get it, just stop crying."(Cleo)

"I'm very sorry"(Marin)


(TL: Rain pointed out  a mistake)
 



 She continued to apologize, sobbing as Boku said this to Marin with a bitter smile. Keane, Elio, and Maki, who are standing behind me, are rolling their eyes.

 

 

 

 Or rather, they were taken aback.

 

 It was like they were in shock.



"What did you say, Cleo?"(Maki)

"Uh, ...... uh, yeah."(Cleo)



 



 In the midst of all this, Maki tugged on the sleeve of her dress and asked me with an upward glance.

 

 Then I remembered what I had said to Marin in the dungeon, just before she started crying. It was this that I had said to her in disgust.





"I'm ....... I think I'm going to hate Marin.(Cleo)





 





 Immediately after hearing this, the girl known as the saint became violently distraught.

 

 She cried and cried in the dungeon, and still continues to do so.

 

 When I was thinking about it, I wondered what to do.



"Oh, I see. That might make her cry."(Mak

"Do you know why, Maki?"(Cleo)

"Yes!"(Maki)



 



 Maki said with a small laugh, though it was a little hard to hear through Marin's crying.

 

 Then she slowly walked over to Marin.



"Um, Marin-san, ......?"(Maki)

"I-I'm so-sorry"(Marin)

"If the person you love is going to hate you, you  will want to cry. I know exactly how you feel!"(Maki)

"Oh, you're ......?"(Marin)



 



 Maki stroked Marin's head as she slumped.



"I'm Maki Orzar, and you and me are very much alike, you know?"(Maki)

"We're similar?"(Marin)

"Yes!"(Maki)



 



 The saint listens to Maki's words while gradually regaining her composure.

 

 



"You can't erase your past mistakes. But you can do your best in the future. I'm sure that's what you've been trying to do, right, Marin?"(Maki)

".................. Yes. Yes, I've been working hard."(Marin)



 



 Marin nodded.



"I worked hard to get Cleo's approval. ......"(Marin)



 



 She said this in a very quiet voice.

 

 Maki nodded in agreement. She looked back at me and tilted her head.



"Cleo-san, ....... Can you please forgive her this time?"(Maki)



 



 The girl said this with kind eyes.

 

 I see. So I finally understood the meaning of Marin's act.

 

 So now I can tell her exactly what I meant. I can tell her why I got angry at .......





"Hey, Marin. You're not going to do anything rash from now on, are you?"(Cleo)





 





 I kneeled down and made eye contact with her.

 

 The reason why I was angry was because she caused trouble and worry to others. I was sure that Marin would understand that now.



"I know you are  doing your best but please next time, don't go into dangerous places alone."(Cleo)

"Cleo, ......!"(Marin)


(TL: Let me update my harem count,+1)
 



 Then she looked up and shed another tear.

 

 The tears that followed were not the distraught tears that had come out earlier.





"I'm so sorry. ......"(Marin)





 





 It was a polite apology, filled with deep remorse.

TL Note- A good Chapter, any chapter where harem increases is a good Chapter for me. Comment your thoughts below. 


Comments

  1. "I'm very sorry"(Cleo)
    I think this should be (Marin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Power reading it's good lol love how dense Mc is

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts