A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 4

Chapter 5-It's different from that time.

(TL:By Rafael)

--A few hours ago.

 

 When I went from Orzar's house to the guild, I found a crowd of people there.



"What's going on?"(Maki)

 "Was there some incident ......?"(Cleo)



 (TL: I thank Rain for pointing out the error)



 I and Maki looked at each other and tilted our heads.

 

 It's not uncommon for problems to occur in guilds where people come and go. But this time, the atmosphere was somewhat different.

 

 There was none of the usual hustle and bustle that I usually hear, and everyone there seemed to be in trouble.

 

 Wondering what was going on, I went to the reception desk.



"Oh, Cleo. You're just in time!"

"What happened? , Reel-san?(Cleo)



 



 Then the receptionist, Mr. Reel, said with relief.



"A girl you know has gone to the dungeon alone," he said. 

"She's a healer by the looks of it, and it's dangerous for her to go alone, so we all stopped her. ......"(Reel)

"Oh, could that be..."(Cleo)



 



 And I guessed from what was said.

 

 There is only one person I know who specializes in healing.



"Cleo-san?"(Reel)

"Maki, call out to Keane and Erio! I'll be doing ahead!"(Cleo)



 

(Only read at valhallatls.blogpost.com)

 At that moment, I was running away.

 Towards the dungeon.











 



 And now, I was reaching out to Marin.

 

 Around me, there was a group of demons that boasted a certain strength. In the midst of this, she, one of my childhood friends who fell on her buttocks, was looking up at me, stunned.



"C, leo ....... Why?"(Marin)

"That's not important right now. Can you stand up for the time being?"(Cleo)

"Yes, yes, I can stand up ......."(Marin)



 



 After a brief exchange of words, Marin takes my hand and stands up.

 

 From the slight concern on her leg, I guessed that she was injured. Healing magic also requires chanting. But in this situation, there was no time to work on it.



"Marin, you should take care of your  injuries. I'll--"(Cleo)



 



 With my sword at the ready, I took a deep breath.

 

 I did a short magic chant and brought my consciousness to it.

 

 And there, a sword covered in flames was born. It was what is commonly called a magic sword. This time, I enchanted it with the fire attribute to increase its power.



 



 Then I turned my attention to the crowd of demons.



"I'll take care of these guys!"(Cleo)


(TL: ngl the line was cool)
 



 I put all the strength I had into my legs and started running.

 

 The first thing I did was to close in on the wyvern in front of me and cut its body in half. Next, I thrust my magic sword into the ugly, bloated body of a large orc.

 

 In the midst of each of their screams, I slaughtered many demons.



 



 While protecting Marin.

 

 It was as if I was remembering a day in my childhood.



◆ ◇ ◆







Marin was crying. 

She was surrounded by other children and was violently attacked.

 

 It wasn't her fault, but she kept saying sorry.



"Stop it!"(Cleo)



 



 It was Cleo who came to the door.

 

 He drove the bullies back alone and smiled at Marin. Then, as usual, he reached out his hand and said, 



"Come on, don't cry, let's play! --And so on.











Marin also remembered that.

The back of the boy's head was still the same as it had been at the time, as he defeated the demons. And now, after returning the last one to the demon element, he walks up to the girl.



"Cleo ......!"(Marin)



 



 She was delighted.

 

 From the bottom of her heart, she knew that this boy was her hero. She understood that, and she was delighted. So, naturally, she tried to reach out her hand.





 





 --Paaah!





 





 But she was stunned by the sudden pain on her cheek.

 

 Now Cleo had slapped Marin on the cheek.



"Cle, o......?"(Marin)



 



 she looked at him fearfully.

 

 And there it was.





"For once, I'm angry, okay? --Marin."(Cleo)







 







 The boy's brow wrinkled in anger.


TL Note- Not gonna lie , even I wasn't expecting a slap.


Comments

  1. "What's going on?"(Marin)

    I think it should be (Maki)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will inform the concerned TL
      Thx for pointing it out.

      Delete
  2. That slap feels slightly refreshing~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Needed a "Bitch Please, you know what you did!"

      Delete
  3. Don't condone hitting females. But when they are playing with there lives i get it. Caught me off guard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hereby pay my respects to Cleo. I don't approve violence against women others than enemies. However, if they overstep on the limits, I can accept some harsh punishment on them. There are things not even a saint, nor god, nor protagonist can tolerated, and this is one of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts