Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~

Chapter 12-: Go-kun's Possibility

( TL By GUST )

{SPONSORED CHAPTER}

(TL: Suprise! You guys thought I would bail out by making the previous chapter into two Chapters.  Well don't worry even if you  did .........🙂)


 A thorn wall that surrounds the elf village.

 I go outside through the arched gate.

 The two young elves, who seemed to be the gatekeepers, looked scared when they saw Sefie trying to go out, but when they saw the elders nearby, they decided that there was no problem. He let me through normally.

 Then, to me who rides on Go's shoulder and gives detailed instructions and walks


"Be careful, spirits"


 They also see me off.

 I don't know the actual ages of the young elves, but they seem to be strong because they work as gatekeepers. Telepathy could be used normally with them.


"Oh, thank you"


 While replying, I shook my branch.

 Then, under the leadership of the elder, we went into the forest that spreads around the elf village.

 That said, there is Sefie. We can't risk it, and we can't leave the village that far behind us.


 But.


 Perhaps somewhere near the village, I see apparently dangerous monsters, such as horned rabbits and goblins, giant bears that seem to have a strong air, and deer with strange horns.

 Yes, it was around the forest plaza, which I arbitrarily named Paradise, before I met Sefie.


 I haven't heard that the village was attacked by monsters until now, but is it okay for such monsters to walk around the nearby places?

 Frankly, if I ask that


"There is a barrier around the village. Besides, even outside the village, there are now princesses. A strong monster in the forest ... In other words, a monster with a high level of intelligence will not attack us. "


that was the answer I got.

 Well, that alone doesn't make sense.

 So I would like a more detailed explanation.


"No, why? Is it due to the power of Sefie? 


"I'm afraid that they are afraid of the majesty of the princess and don't come near us."


 However, Jijii gave a playful reply.

 Sefie is proud of it and goes along with it.


"Look! isn't That's exactly what Sefie said! 


"But," Jijii continues. "Low-ranking monsters such as goblins attack without noticing the majesty of the princess, so it's outrageous for her to go out alone secretly, right? 


 It seems that he is talking about one thing when she met me in a  scolding tone.

 But wait a minute? Perhaps I, who can't recognize the majesty of Sefie, makes me a fool of the same level as a goblin?

 No, no ... I'm sure it's because of my mind. I will forgive the imitation that I dare to pursue.


 Well, anyway.

 To be scolded by the elder ... Sefie, of course, doesn't apologize obediently!


"It's Okay. Sefie is strong


 Inferring from the magical arm, Sefie's potential fighting ability is certainly high. However, that is different from the actual battle, and Sefie must not have much experience in the actual battle yet. It was quite possible that even a subordinate opponent would lag behind.

 The elder probably knows that too.

 Coherently, he begins to spill his sermons.

 Sefie also made a noise early on this,


"Wuuu, I understand ... I'll ask someone to follow me."


 she promised.

 The elder nodded satisfactorily, and the story came together neatly-wait a minute.

 I'm not convinced yet. About the majesty of Sefie.


"What exactly is the majesty of Sefie? 


 If Jijii is brilliant and saying something techy, I'll skip it.

 But unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case.


"Hmm, that's right, if you explain it in an easy-to-understand manner ... Isn't it possible for a subordinate to attack an opponent whose status as life is isolated? For example, the mouse never tries to challenge the dragon. ”


"Well, if you can understand the difference in his ability, isn't it? I think the mouse would have thought of challenging a guy as big as a dragon. "


"The difference between princesses and monsters in the forest is exactly that."


 Jijii nods.

 The face doesn't look like it's joking. "Hmm! I don't feel like believing when I see Sefi proudly looking at him.


"No, that's a little ... a lie, right? 


 The elder shook his head to deny my idea that it wasn't.


"A high elf in a forest environment is very close to a demigod."


 Or was it God?

 It became more and more eyebrows, but the elder did not deny it.

 I wanted to ask for more explanation, but the opportunity was lost.


"Gaggy!"


 This is because goblins appeared from the depths of the forest.

 ...... I was busy for a moment. Can't they read the air?


"Yug, goblins are here! Go fast! 


 Sefi happily reports.

 Apparently, I want to see Go fighting.


While replying "OK, I understand," I give instructions to Go. "Go, defeat him"


 If you point to the goblins with a branch, Go will understand which one to defeat.

 In addition, Go showed unexpected wisdom. Without having to instruct me, I put out a wooden sword from my right arm and showed it to me at my own discretion.


 And with me on my shoulder, I run at a speed of about a fast pace.


"Guga !?"


 The goblins make a surprised voice at the oncoming plant doll.


"Gugigi!"


 However, without running away, he swings up the club toward Go, who is much larger than himself, and starts running.

 It may not be possible to understand the difference in their strength unless they engage in battle once. It's a pitiful thing.

 The two, of course, will soon clash.

 It ended up in a battle that didn't need to be called a battle.


 It's much faster to catch a goblin in a time when Go can attack than in a goblin attack. After all, Go is about 170 centimetres tall, his arms extend slightly below his knee joints, and his arms are longer than the elves.

 In addition, the weapon is a wooden sword, which is also longer than the poor goblin club.

 It is self-evident that you can attack unilaterally because the space is not comparable to goblins.


 And the longer the interval, the faster the tip speed of the weapon that wields it.

 It is said that a spear is stronger than a sword not only because of its advantage due to the length of the gap, but also because it can launch a powerful attack by accelerating the tip speed due to the length of the weapon.


 Therefore, Go's blow, which was swung down like a whip with one arm from the upper stage, easily broke its skull when it hit the goblin's brain directly.

 The head of the goblin, in which the brain was depressed, had its eyes popped out due to the internal pressure caused by the deformation of the skull, and it had changed into a miserable state. He died instantly without having to confirm the fallen goblins.


“………… Gross”


 Isn't it not good for education to show to young children?

 It was such a sour sight. But--,


"Wow! Go-kun! 


 Sefie didn't seem to care, and she was flirting with her eyes shining.

 Isn't this little girl mentally too strong? Or does it mean that no elf living in the forest is upset at this level?


"Ummm, this is a powerful blow in the middle. After all, it seems that it was the correct answer to choose the Elder Trent wooden sword as a weapon. If it's an ordinary wooden sword, it can't stand the power and it will break. "


 As a matter of course, the elders are through about goblins, and they are eager to consider Go's performance.

 And he said something extra.


"But with this, the goblins are too weak to understand Go's abilities. I wish there was a monster that was a little more responsive. "


"Mmm, sure. Go-kun is not like this. I should be able to do more


 Due to the opinions of these two people, I decided to wander a little more in the forest.

 By the way, the goblins I defeated were delicious for me and Go. In "Energy Drain".

 Then after a while.


"--Garuda"


 What appeared was a wolf.

 A giant wolf with a height as high as Sefie, wrapped in slightly greenish hair.


"Is it a forest wolf, is it just right?"


 The elder nodded without hesitation, but wait for me.


"Hey, elder! Perhaps because of the majesty of Sefie, some wise monsters wouldn't come near! ?? 


 The confronting Forest Wolf and others seemed to be a lot stronger than the Goblins and others.


"This is a fairly strong monster, but the head is so strong."


 The reply is.

 Certainly, the hunter's wisdom of the forest cannot be felt from the sticky drooling figure. In addition, it appears alone despite being a wolf. Wolves hunt in groups, don't they?


"Please be assured. The princess will protect her well. The spirit will ask Go for instructions. "


"Go-kun, do your best! 


 If there is no danger to Sefie, there is no problem, but ... Isn't Jijii's attitude toward me awkward? Is it my paranoia?

 By the way, Sefi's "Ganbare!" Is normal support. It's not magic.


"No, I mean, this is impossible, isn't it? 


 It may be a shame that he has a good head, but he is still a huge wolf.

 Go, who has a dull impression because he is a golem, thinks that he is not good at it, but


"Go, defeat him"


 I gave instructions.

 As a result, Go's wooden sword avoids a blow, and Forest Wolf bites Go's throat.

 By the way, I felt it was dangerous in advance, so I got off Go's shoulder and watched the battle next to Sefi.


"Ah, is it no good? 


"No, that's not the case. See you "


 I thought it would be over if I was eaten by my throat, but the elder's opinion was different.

 If you look closely after being told, Go doesn't seem to care even though he's been eaten up. Or rather, it didn't seem to have been damaged.

 If you think about it, it is a neck in which woody stems and ivy are intricately intertwined. It wasn't soft enough to be bitten by a wolf. Or rather, it's usually sturdy because it's intertwined with countless fibres.


"No, my throat isn't the key point."


 Go is a golem and a plant. Even though he was a humanoid, he did not have a key point like a human being.

 However, if you are so close, you will not be able to attack with a wooden sword. Looking at what to do, whether it was due to instinct or the result of thought, Go turned his arms around to hug Forest Wolf.

 The power seems to be considerable.

 The wolf screams painfully and lifts his mouth from his bitten throat.

 The sound of creaking bones echoed so far.

 and--,


"Oh, oh ... what a hellish way to kill ..."


 Ivy is crawling on Go's whole body.

 I wondered if it was groaning-the next moment, the vines flooded into the detained wolf's eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. Forcibly invade the body.


 It is not known from the outside how far it destroyed the wolf's body.

 However, the ivy that invaded from the mouth could have traced the trachea and shattered the lungs.

 The fresh blood that spilt out of the wolf's mouth was proof, and that was enough.

 The wolf dies, and Go pulls out the ivy and returns to the original humanoid. The body of the wolf thrown to the ground was not traumatized, but it was apparently dead.


"Go-kun, it's amazing! Tsuoi! 


 Safi is innocently pleased and


"Defeating Forest Wolf so easily is better than expected ... What would happen if we tried to further strengthen it ... No, I'm excited without any luck. "


 Jijii is quietly excited.

 And I--


"Eh ... really? Maybe it's stronger than me? I mean, the level went up ... "


 The level rise was extremely slow, probably because he hadn't defeated the monsters for more than a month since he came to the Elven Village, and he had just reached 17th level five days ago.

 The moment Go defeated Forest Wolf, I felt that vitality sprang from the depths of my body.

 If you level up by natural growth, the number of days will not be calculated, so there is no doubt that you have definitely gained empirical value from the forest wolf in front of you.


"Even if Go defeats me, will I get something like experience points ..."


 It's a different individual, but it's like my alter ego born of me, and as a plant golem, it's something I made. That's why it seems that some of the experience points that Go has gained are flowing to me as well.

 It was unexpected, but it is also convenient.


"This is ... Would you like to increase the golems?


 It's surprisingly smart, and it seems that it knows the rough shape and distance of the surrounding information.

 If you teach it properly, it seems that you can handle even a little complicated command.

 There is no basic maintenance fee, and maybe it's competent?

TL Note-This Mark's the end of Sponsored chapters for this series and once again we would like to thank our patron Krazey for the support which made this sponsored Chapter possible and we want more people sponsoring chapters for our readers to enjoy.

Next

Prev


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts