Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~

Chapter 14-: Evolution
( TL By GUST )

{BONUS CHAPTER}

 It's been a week since I did Go's performance test.


 During this time, I was creating two new plant golems.

 Of course, it is a special golem-like Go, which is based on the walking weed created by "Seed Generation".

 However, not everything was the same as Go.

 The elder had only one Elder Trent wooden sword, and the magic of "Create Plant Golem" had to use a different armament to integrate it with the body.


 One of them borrowed a small number of thorns from the thorn wall surrounding the village and synthesized them.

 When I tried the performance in the actual battle, a golem that not only swings the thorn-like whip but also manipulates it freely was born. For thin-skinned creatures such as goblins and humans, just catching them will be a vicious attack that tears the skin into pieces.


 I was a little troubled with the other one.

 There was nothing else that was made of plants and was good.

 I think it would have been nice to have a thorn or a suitable wooden sword, but since Sefie and the elder were bothered that it was boring, I reluctantly twisted my head.

 So I took out a deadly poisonous apple that I made, though it wasn't a weapon.


 Goblins and horned rabbits are poisonous enough to kill them in an instant.

 If this poison could be generated freely, it could be a means of attack.

 However, the problem was how to make the plant golem produce this poison.

 Originally a walking weed, it has been confirmed that he has the skill of "seed generation". So I don't think it's impossible, but plant golems don't have the knowledge to make deadly poisonous apples.


 The intelligence is surprisingly high, so I thought it would be possible to teach it with one hand, but this was extremely difficult.

 Fruits that look like apples can now be produced, and although they are less toxic, they can be added. But that's it.


 So I changed my mind.

 It's difficult to make from scratch. But what if it's a duplicate?


 My branch that produced a deadly poisonous apple with a temptation effect.

 Cut this out as it is, and use the magic of "Create Plant Golem" to fuse and bond it into the abdominal cavity of the plant golem the same place where Go-kun stores my potatoes-as if it were grafted. rice field.

 After that, I was ordered to produce the same fruit as this highly poisonous apple.


 As a result, this was successful.

 Perhaps because it's part of me, I've been able to easily produce exactly the same poisonous apple that I produced.

 Well, it's up to the study of the plant golem to be able to add only poisons, only temptation effects, or just poisons wherever you like.


 anyway.

 I named the two golems completed in this way "Go-kun No. 2" and "Go-kun No. 3".

 Then, together with the first generation-Go-kun No. 1, a party was formed with three bodies, and they were ordered to patrol the area around the village and sent out.


 Then three more days have passed.


 It seems that Go-kun and his friends rarely encounter monsters because they are patrolling right next to the village. Still, it's not completely empty, and although most of them are small fish such as goblins, they have also defeated some monsters.


 Then what happens?


 Naturally, some of the experience points that Go and his friends have gained will flow into me as well.


 Then what happens?


 Naturally, the level goes up.


 Then what happens?


 Naturally, the level reached 20 and I couldn't stop.


 Then what happens?


 There was a possibility that there would be no further level of growth, and I was prepared.

 But fortunately, my growth hasn't levelled off.

 Because--,



"Sefi! Sefie! !! 



 I uttered the maximum volume of my telepathy (Is it okay to say it?), With a big thought just to deliver it to the end.

 By the way, it's noon now.

 After eating lunch, Sefie was taking a nap with Suyasuya on the bed.

 I can't stand to wake up because she is sleeping so comfortably, but the result is the same even if I keep silent. In the end, it will happen. I am also forced to do this.


"Hmm ... what ...? 


 Sefie gets up from bed, rubbing her eyes drowsy.

 I told in a hurry to such a Sefiei.


"Sorry, take me to the square right now! 


"Why? 


 The question was quite valid, but unfortunately, I missed the time to explain it.

 The feeling of vitality coming out from the inside was a feeling peculiar to levelling up, but the feeling of strengthening it dozens of times is now hitting me.

 Perhaps it's like this when it's about to explode from the inside, or when humans endure excretion to the limit? Like ...

 No, is the latter metaphor a little lacking?

 Anyway.


"To protect this house! "


 I said so.

 I can't afford to explain everything, so I'm just going to tell you the result.

 Then, Sefie has a serious little girlish face that is more "crisp" than "Kiriri".


"Sefie's house ...? Yes! all right! 


 Even if I couldn't swallow the situation, it probably conveyed my serious thoughts.

 Sefie nodded and slammed me out of the pot and hurried out of the house.

 and--,


"Well, did you manage to make it in time ..."


 It's a time when the children of Sato, who are also Sefi's playmates, haven't arrived yet.

 With my roots on the ground at the usual place in the village square, I sighed inwardly with relief. Then look at the "words" displayed in front of me.



"The level has reached the upper limit.

 It meets the evolutionary conditions. Will you evolve?


 《Yes◇No》



 Such a question was displayed on the screen where the status would normally be displayed.

 Although I am confirming my intention to evolve, it seems that I can not put it on hold for such a long time from the feeling of attacking from the inside of the body.

 However, even if I select "No" and I can never evolve again, it will be a problem.

 In the current situation where we do not know what will happen, we cannot choose "No".

 However, I can be safely evolved here. I don't know why but I could understand it sensuously or instinctively, not in clear words.


 By the way, my current status is like this.



[Unique name] "Yugu"

[Race] Walking Weed

[Level] 20/20

[Vitality] 60/60

[Magic power] 40/40

[Skill] "Photosynthesis" "Magic Sensing" "Energy Drain" "Rhizome Generation" "Seed Generation"

[Attribute] Ground

[Title] "Thinking Grass" "Sage" "Friend of High Elf"

[Divinity value] 8



 Now.

 What will happen from here?

The [divinity value] is still unknown, but it has been increasing little by little since I started living in the elf village. But numerically, it's still low.

 It is purposely displayed in the status. I don't think it's a meaningless number, but ...


 Anyway.


 I turned my gaze and consciousness to the displayed question and selected "Yes".

TL Note: A bonus Chapter by your favourite  TL and a cliffhanger by your author. Write in the comments what you think will happen.

Next


Prev


Comments

  1. Hmm... Since he's basically a bowtruckle... Maybe a lesser ent or treant sapling? I doubt dryad or alraune...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts