Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~

Chapter 13-: Jera......!
( TL By GUST )


 
 I'm now feeling sorry for those monster.


 After that, Goh knocked down several goblins, a horned rabbit, and an extremely belligerent boar (named Crazy Boar according to the elders) one after another.

 

 The Crazy Boar was the only one that was a bit of a struggle, but it seemed to be a mortal wound as the wooden sword made of Elder Trent that Goh-kun swung at it when it was charging at him vigorously entered its brain like a counter and shattered its skull, which was much stronger than the Goblin's.



 It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're doing. In the event that you have any kind of questions regarding where and how to use the internet, you can call us at the web site.

 

 They must have used it as a recovery potion.




 After winning such a fierce battle, Goh showed us how capable he was.

 

 It seems that he has a rough grasp of the terrain and the shape of structures based on the magic power in the air and the shading of the magical elements, and he seemed to have no trouble acting in the forest.

 

 If this is the case, I think I can entrust him with various tasks.

 

 I'll admit that I'm a bit of a fighter, and I'm certainly capable.



I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it.  I think he might be the next best thing to Sephy.



"Sephy, Go-kun is the golem I made, right?  That means I'm awesome, right?



 I'm sure you've heard of it, but I've never heard of it.

 

 But...



"No, you're not!



"What?



The great one is not Yug, but Goh-kun!  You can't take Goh-kun's handiwork and use it against him!



"...... Yes.



 I'm not sure what to do.

 

 I'm not sure what to make of it.



 In the event that you have any questions regarding where and how to use the internet, you can call us at the web site.

 

 On the way back, Goh slaughtered a goblin that he had encountered as an afterthought, with movements that were noticeably smoother than his first fight. I wondered if he had leveled up.

 

 And when Sephy saw this, she praised him again.



I'm not sure what to say.



"............



 After that, we made it safely back to our village.

 

 We went back to the square.



Today was a pretty cool day. I got to see Gou-kun in his coolest moment.



"Ho-ho-ho, that's right.



"..................



 The time was approaching evening.

 

 When I got home, I knew Maple would be waiting for me to prepare dinner.

 

 It would be a pity to make her wait for a long time. Let's just go home. Let's do that.

 

 However, Sephy looked up at Goh with a regretful expression and then said, "Ah! She looked up at Go-kun with a regretful expression and then made a face as if she had thought of something.



I'm sure you're right.  I'm sure you'll be able to do it.


"........................(Gera...) ...!


 Something flared up inside me.



"I'm sorry, Sephy, but Goh-kun needs to stay outside.



"Is that so?



I'm sure he's exhausted from all the hard work he's done today. It's better to let him stay out in the sun until sunset, and we don't have any potted plants for him, do we?



"Oh, I see. ...... might be right.



"Right?  Let's give Goh-kun a good rest for today, okay?



"Yes, I understand. So, Goh-kun, see you tomorrow!


 She waved her hand to Goh-kun and turned back on her heel.

 

 Normally, I would have gone home with her.



I'll be back in a bit. I've got a few things to do later.



"Yugu?  What are you doing?"



No, what, Goh's maintenance ......, I mean, maintenance check. It's the same thing that Sephy does with the thorns around the village.



I'm not sure what to do. I'm sure you'll understand. Come back as soon as possible.



Oh!



 I waved a branch in the air as I watched her go home, and when she was out of sight, I muttered to myself.



"Well...



"What are you going to do, Spirit?



"Was the elder there?



"Yes, he was.



'Well, no matter. It's nothing, so don't worry about it and go home.



"Haha. ......


 I waddled up Goh's body, grabbed him by the shoulders and gave him instructions.



"Go-kun, go to the village gate."



 Then Goh-kun starts moving without any signs of hesitation.

 

 It seems that he has already memorized the location of the gate. You're an excellent guy, you know that?

 

 But you know what?

 

 You can't have a subordinate who is better than the master. ......?
 


 No hard feelings.


 In the event you're not sure what you're looking for, there are a few things you can do.

 

 Then I went home alone (or in one share?). The next day.



 And the next day.

 

 The next day, when she came to the square after her nap as usual, Sephy tilted her head.



'Huh?  Where's Goh-kun?



 There was no sign of Goh-kun.



I'm sure he's patrolling just outside the village along the Wall of Thorns. I'm sure you'll be able to find something to help you out.



I'm sure you can understand.  You don't talk, Gou-kun?



You don't have to speak to me to know that. After all, you're like a child to me.


"Oh, is that so? ...... I was going to play with you today, too. ......"


"It's okay. It's not like I'm gone for good. You can see them anytime. I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that.  Why don't you go play with them for the first time in a while?  Look, the kids are looking at you like they want to play with you."



 In the direction he was pointing with the branch, the children of the village were looking at Sephy from a distance. They too looked lonely because they couldn't play with Sephy.

 

 When Sefie saw this, she said



"Yes!  I'm going to play with everyone! 



"Oh!  Hey, be careful!"



 She forgot about Goh-kun and happily ran towards the children.

 

 I waved a branch in the air and smiled inwardly as I saw them off.



 --Just as planned!


Comments

Popular Posts