I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.


Volume 1
Chapter 7 :Let's design a lord's house!
(TL) luffy

{SPONSORED CHAPTER-2}

(We thank our patron Krazey for making this sponsored Chapter possible)

"'Well guys. About after this..."

 Now it's tea time after dinner.

 After that, the maid Fayle called me from outside, and when I went outside, I found that the meal had already been prepared.

 And before I had time to mention my notebook, Fail took me by the hand and forced me to sit on a chair, where I found myself enjoying a cup of tea.

 Everyone was relaxing and taking their time, but it was time to get back to work.

 I put down my teacup and looked around at the faces of the vassals sitting around the table set.

 Normally, the lord of a noble family and his vassals would not sit at the same table and eat together.

 However, there are only five of us now.

 So, I decided to break down the barriers of being a vassal and a lord and cooperate with them as much as possible.

 Of course, Kieda, the butler, and Terine, the head maid, were against it at first.

 However, during the long voyage to this island, I managed to persuade them, and here we are.

 The aristocracy is nothing more than a baronial family that owns a single island that this kingdom has been unable to handle and neglected.

 Moreover, if I don't make some achievements by cultivating this island, there's a possibility that I'll have to return the title to them after only one generation.

 And as a first step, I need to make this base a place where people can live.

 I continued to talk to my vassals, who turned to me at my call.

"As I said on the ship, we are all going to work hard together."

 Kieda and the maids gave small nods to my words.

"So we're going to craft our lord's house now."

 I looked at the crumbling building behind me once before continuing.

"I'm going to materialize the headquarters of the research team and build as much as I can now."

"Our ...... means we'll be living there too, is that correct?"

"Of course. You are like family to me now."

 I continued, "Besides, it's getting late. Besides," I continued, "it's getting late, and building a bunch of buildings in a hurry is not going to do any good. I said.

"Well, yes. First of all, we have to build a place for us to live, and there's nothing we can do about that."

"Yes, sir. The sun will soon fall behind the trees."

 It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're doing.

 This base is open in the forest.

 The sun has fallen so low that it is almost hidden by the towering trees around it.

So, he said, "I think I'll make a room for everyone. I'm thinking of making a room for everyone, do you have any suggestions on how you'd like it done? I can't do anything too difficult, but I'll do my best to listen."

 The first person to raise his hand when I said this was also Fail.

"Yes, yes! I'll take the end of the second floor.  I'd like the end of the second floor, and a bigger bed. And I want a big bed, and pretty curtains for the windows."

 I jotted down the requests that came out of her mouth one after the other in my favorite notebook.

 When the first page was full, I closed her mouth.

"Leave the fail until then. I don't have much time and I can't do what you want."

"I understand."

"What do you want me to do next, Kieda?"

 I looked from Fail, who looked a little frustrated and silent, to Kieda.

"I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I'm not the only one who has a problem with this."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure what to do, but I'm sure I'll be able to do it. There's nothing else I'd like."

"Would you like me to take the room on the other side of Master Resto's?"

 Terine followed Resto's words with a statement of her own.

 It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're looking for.

"Oh, okay. So what about Agni?"

"...... herself anywhere."

 She's a little quiet, and after telling me that much, she shuts her mouth again.

 I'm not sure what to make of this.

"Well, we can start with the building based on the blueprints we prepared in the ship."

 After that, we can build the interior using the materials we took off the ship.

 I drank the tea from my teacup and stood up from my chair.

"I'll go and make it then. In the meantime, can you guys clean up and gather up all the equipment that's lying around?"

"Okay."

"Okay. I'll take care of it.

"Mr. Resto, I'll be working with Mr. Resto to check the construction."

"...... will do."

 Each of them replied to the other and began to move briskly.

 It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're looking for.

"So let's go.

"Yes, Master Rest."

 In the event that you have any kind of questions regarding where and how to use the internet, you can call us at the web site.

 It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're looking for.

 I'm glad I got the notebook before it was turned into material.

"I'm glad we got the notebook before it became material."

"Is there something wrong with the elf?"

"No, not really. We'll talk about it at night. I'll talk to you in the evening, but right now we need to build the lordship."

 While answering this, I pointed my left palm towards the ruined headquarters of the investigation team.

 I focused my attention and activated the power of materialization on the ruins, and in an instant, the ruins disappeared and I confirmed that various materials had been stored in the materials list.

"Now, let's start the [Crafting] of the Domain Hall!"

 Looking at the place that had become nothing more than a vacant lot, I put my energy into it with a loud voice and immediately started the [crafting] of the lord's house.
TL Note- NU has hidden our links so our reader can now navigate through the buttons or the TOC page and this book will restart is daily update schedule form Monday. 

Next              TOC


Comments

  1. To be honest - this chapter was kind of a mess. It would be worth revisiting and cleaning up imo. This line.. 'It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're looking for.' - I'm wondering if it could read something like.. 'It's important to have a clear understanding of what you're looking for.' or 'planning to Craft' or something. Hard to tell the context here. At any rate - thanks for your work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts