A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched

Volume 2
Chapter 6-The Silence of Decision

(TL: By Rafael)


"Oh ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah !?"(Gown)




 Gown swings down the battle-axe.

 The blow that hit the ground caused it to sink significantly. The sound of the earth echoes and the cracks spread. I retreated while protecting Maki and adjusted my breathing.

I was careful not to inhale dust and avoid poor visibility.

 There was no chase.


"This is more than I imagined."(Cleo)


 I leak so.

There is no doubt. The power of Gown Orzar was real.

In detail, I've never seen the strength of his arms and the destructive power of the attacks that came with it. He was a type of warrior that I had never encountered before in the academy.  

He was a rugged, yet strong fighter. 


 "What's the matter? Did you get scared?"


 "A little, just ....... But we've only just begun."  

He grinned and smiled.  


I couldn't help but smile back, even as I spoke my mind.


"Hey ... it's fun. I promise if you win-I'll tell you."(Gown)

"Thank you, Mr Gown"(Cleo)

"This ...... waste of politeness reminds me of the old days. (Gown)

“………………”(Cleo)


 In response to my reply, Gown replies.

 However, I didn't have time to pay attention to his words and attitudes. What kind of battle should I fight to beat this person? I just keep thinking about it.


 If he is power, I am--.


"Let's go! Cleo!"(Gown)


 A scream echoes through the air.  


Gowon comes at me like a beast. 


 Then, he swings his battle axe big and delivers such a blow with no skill.


"………………NS!"


 --A short hair.

 While pushing Maki away, I avoided it and rolled to the right.

 And find a win there. The opponent is certainly second to none in terms of destructive power. But other than that, I should have outperformed him!


"I am prepared--!"(Cleo)


 With a small mouth, I aimed at Gown's flank.



◆ ◇ ◆






 --The man fell in love with a woman.

 He was born into a noble family but fell in love with a commoner, a woman from a poor family. His feelings for her grew stronger every day as he came into contact with her.  

In the end, they were united. 

  The man decided to leave his aristocratic status and live with the woman. 

 "Mr Gown? --If it were a girl, what would you name her?"


 The woman asks the man, rubbing her big belly.

 Upon hearing that, he said with a calm expression that was incomparable to what he is now.


"That's right. It's simple, but it sounds like your name. that's why--"



The Man-Gown mentioned the name of his daughter, who will eventually be born.



"This child's name would be Maki."(Gown)




◆ ◇ ◆




 The sword was deeply digging into Gown's flank.

 The blow that I thought could be prevented was sucked in as it was.


"Amulet ...!"(Gown)

(TL: Comment F for Gown)






 Gown lies on the spot.

 The end of an intense battle was just tranquillity.

TL Note- Well the story finally got some depth and Gown wasn't some villain but just a dad, Well I dropped a hint few chapters back. Till date 3 people have supported us on Kofi and we are thankful to them and we know many more readers can't support us financially but a dropping a comment also motivate us to do better so enjoy reading.

For  the series  whose chapters you can't find on NU you can always check our site for them or better just join our discord group we give updates on our new chapters faster than NU.

Next

Prev

Comments

  1. Well... that's expected. He is rather harsh on her, but willing to sacrifice everyone else for her. As for his word, it can be said that he is very bad with communication, a real gangster type musclebrain I guess...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts