A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched

Volume 2
Chapter 4-Promise with a girl

{SPONSORED CHAPTER-1}


(TL: By Rafael)

(TL: This chapter was made possible due to our patron Krazey)



"Yeah, Cleo- You came here  without running away. I'll praise you for that."(Gown)

"Gown Orzar ..."(Cleo)



 Our party faced our opponents in the square in front of the guild.

 Gown with a battle-axe laughs invincibly and looks down at us. It was Maki who was by my side who was frightened by his appearance. She grabbed the hem of my clothes and trembled.


"Can I ask just one thing?"(Cleo)

"Oh, what?  I'll allow you to ask me."(Gown)


 After glancing at the trembling girl, I looked straight at Gown and said.


"Why are you so obsessed with Maki?"(Cleo)

"what……?"(Gown)


  he frowns at my question.

 And with an apparently unpleasant look on his face, he stared at me and then at Maki, look at his gaze tells me he realized everything.


"Well, did Maki tell you?"(Gown)

"Yes, she did"(Cleo)

"Got it"(Gown)


 A short exchange.

 Among them, Gown smiled with a self-deprecating smile.

 I have a certain certainty when I see his expression. Gown Orzar is hiding something important.

 And maybe that is--.


“………………”


 As I took a deep breath, I remembered the story I heard from Maki last night.





"Don't think bad about Gown--?"(Cleo)


 When I was confused, the girl nodded a little to affirm her previous words.

 She looks down and says something in a confusing tone.


"Maybe that person-Mr. Gown was trying to protect me. Even if he was sacrificing other people, I'm the only one he was trying to keep  alive ..."(Maki)

"Well, that is ...?"(Cleo)

"It's weird! He won't give you unreasonable instructions! Besides, it was none other than Mr Gown who took over me who wasn't close to anyone else and was all alone ...!"(Maki)

"eh……!"(Cleo)


 Maki's words are gradually gaining momentum.

 I was pushed by it, but I thought a little. There must be a big reason why that Gown takes over and protects an unaffiliated child.

 In other words, something is hidden behind that harshness ...?


"That's why ... I'm asking ...!"(Maki)

"Maki, I understand. Rest assured?"(Cleo)

"Cleo, san ...?"(Maki)


 I made a  decision.

 Then, as I  stroked the head of the girl who has finally begun to cry. When I called out gently, she turned her moist eyes toward me.

 I smile and assured her.


"I'll do something tomorrow!"





 And now I'm facing Gown.

 The physical disparity was clear, and he had a strong atmosphere.


"Got it……"(Gown

"Mr Gown. Maybe you are--"(Cleo)

"That's it, Cleo. From this point on, I'll tell you everything if you win."(Gown)

“………………”(Cleo)


 He says so and holds the battle-axe.

 I pulled out my sword and looked at him in response. It was at that time.


"But the condition is if you can beat these number of opponents !!"(Gown)

"Oh, this is......!"(Cleo)


At the same time as Gown's command, an adventurer who was armed and standing in the spectator stand rushed into the field.

Many more joined and everyone set out to protect Gown immediately.

 That number-not less than fifty.


"Party vs. Party-You are the one who set the conditions? Then, there is no complaint even if you face a total war !?"(Gown)


 Gown laughed out loud.

 Looking down at us, as if he was convinced of his victory.

 However, I had made a promise to the girl beside me.


"It doesn't matter. Because--"(Cleo)



 So I held my sword again and declared:



"I will defeat you !!"(Cleo)

TL Note- This was a sponsored chapter made possible by our patron Krazey and our patron sponsored all of our series so I will try to complete it as fast as I can.

Next

Prev


Comments

  1. "Don't think badly of him" You can't do that when he murders innocent people and acts like trash and says horrible stuff.... no matter the reason...

    Once you cross a line, reason doesn't matter....

    So.... yah, that line was stupid....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts