I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Volume 1-: Children of the Commoners



Chapter 29-: Installation of Magic Tools



(TL By GUST)





A few days after making the fire magic tool, I went to Marcel's house and found that the stove, cooking stove, and water heater were completed.



"It's already completed!"




"Oh, registration is over. It was dangerous because I was wondering if it was really being developed, but it was registered as soon as the instructions from above came. Leon, there is a connection with the upper part of the royal palace. Is it? "




 Marcel is staring at me with suspicion.  



 I don't know the royal palace, and the only acquaintances of the aristocrats are the Duke of Townsend.



 Oh, by the way, does Richard work in the royal palace?



 I'm not sure, but I wish I could register.



"I'm not sure, but are you the Duke of Townsend? But it would be nice if you could register."



"Wait! Does Leon have a connection not only with Frederick but also with the Duke of Townsend !?"



"That ...? Didn't you tell Marcel? I was invited to the mansion last time."




"Invitation to the mansion !? That is ..."



 After that, Mr Marcel whispered and said, "Isn't it worthwhile to be interested in Leon's anomaly?" Or "Is Leon a human resource that can be used by the Duke of Townsend?" It seems.



"Well, I don't have to think deeply about Leon. Anyway, I was able to register, so I put 14 platinum coins and 5 gold coins in my account, minus the purchase price of the stove."




 I'm not surprised, but it's unconvincing to say that I'm not abnormal here, so I decided to stop.




"Thank you. I'll check it later."



"Oh, do that. So how do you bring the stove home? Let's lend me the cart I have?"




"I would appreciate it if you could lend me one! I will return it tomorrow."



 Then I rented a cart from Mr Marcel and went home with a stove.



"I'm home! Dad, can you help me a little?"



"Welcome back, what happened to Leon?"



"Because this is heavy, can you help me carry it inside the house?"



"OK, but ... what is this?"



"It's a magic tool, because you can use it at home!"



 My dad was just surprised to hear that it was a magic tool. Because it is recognized that magic tools are used by aristocrats.



 I want more magic tools in my house, but I can't because I can't install a cooking stove without remodelling the kitchen. It seems that they will not do any work to install magic tools in the commoner's house.



 Flush toilets and water services are established in the city centre because there is something like a sewer, so this house cannot do it. The bath is the same. There is no place to install a bathtub in the bath.



 Marcel's workshop is equipped with magic tools, but it seems that sewerage is drawn as a special case depending on the country. It would be a substitute for the title. Jealous.



 I thought it would be good to put purification into magic stones and make a magic tool for purification, but when I asked Marcel, it seemed impossible. Purification consumes a lot of magical power, but it seems to be the same as a magical tool, it is a magic stone that has the maximum magical power to clean one toilet, and it does not refill the magical power about twice. It seems that it should not be done. That's not practical.




 It's almost impossible to use magic tools in my house like this. However, the stove can be used anywhere, and since no renovation work is required, it can be used in my house!




 I really want to use all the magic tools to make a convenient house, but I'm giving up because it's impossible. A comfortable life is only after becoming an official. But I want to be an aristocrat anyway ... but it seems more convenient.




 When I thought about it, my dad came back from the freeze.




"Well, isn't the magic tool used by aristocrats? Why does Leon have it?"




 Dad asked me so quietly. After all, it is better not to know that there is a magic tool. It can be stolen. If you use it, it's the living room and the bedroom.




"I'm on good terms with Marcel, so I got it."




 When I said that, my dad seemed to be convinced. I know aristocrats, so it seems that I'm getting used to it. Neither my dad nor my mom try to think deeply about me.




"Then, let's bring it into the house soon."



"Yes!"



 I and my dad decided to carry it to the bedroom for the time being. Her mother was also surprised by the magic tool, but she seemed to be convinced by her father's words, "Leon brought it." I'm not sure if I'm happy to be convinced by that. Well, that's fine ...



 Marie didn't seem to know the magic tool well, but she was happy to get warm anyway.




 That night, in the bedroom, I taught my mom and dad how to use magical tools, and also about the image of putting in magical power.




"The image when you put in magical power is the image of making a small fireball about 30 cm above the magic stone."




 Both of them have fire attributes, so I thought I could do it right away, but the amount of magical power was so small that it didn't work.



"Leon, mother and father have little magical power, so can't you make a fireball in the first place?"




 Yeah ... that might be difficult.



 However, if you practice the concept of oxygen and practice your image power, you will be able to make it. I was able to reduce the amount of magical power consumed by that image.




 I had my mom and dad explain about oxygen and practice to improve their image as much as possible.




"Did you understand somehow?"




"Well, I understand a little, but will this change anything?"



"I can't believe you can use fireballs with this."



"Let's do it anyway! It's dangerous here, so let's go to the courtyard."





 Then, the three of us came to the courtyard. Maybe Marie was tired, she seems she fell asleep while we were talking.




"Then, try making a fireball with the image you just saw. With a smaller image, a little away from the palm of your hand."




 Both of them tried the fireball, though it was scary. Then, both of them were able to make a small fireball.



 amazing! It's a great success!!!




 After all, image power is very important ... If you use this method, I feel that the magical strength of this world will increase considerably. But you have to be careful because it may make your enemies stronger ...




"Leon is amazing !! I can really do it"



"Thank you, Leon. You can use it in your daily life and you can protect yourself."




"I'm glad I can use it! I think I can put magical power into magical tools, so let's go back!"




 When I returned to the bedroom and asked my mother and father to put in magical power, both of them were able to put in magical power without any problems.




"You can always sleep warmly with this!"




"I'm really happy about that because it was cold in winter and I woke up even though I was asleep."




"It looks like you won't catch a cold."



 I'm glad my mom and dad were happy.



"But this shouldn't be known to the people around you. It's about this magic tool and how you used the magic earlier."




 My mother made her face a little steep and said so.




"Especially how to use magic seems to be more influential. Leon, don't teach others easily."




 After all, it is so. If you want to spread it, maybe when you can reveal all the attributes.




"Yeah, I know. Can you keep my mom and dad secret?"



"I can't say that we endanger Leon."



"That's right"



"Thank you, mom and dad"




 I think mom and dad have noticed that they are definitely different from the previous Leon. But he loves me without saying anything. I'm really happy. I will also be careful not to endanger my family.




 So I ended the story and decided to put it on the stove and go to bed. The room and the futon were warm, and I immediately fell asleep.



 After all the stove is the best …………








Comments

Popular Posts