I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Volume 1-: Children of the Commoners



Chapter 28-: Fire magic tools


(TL By GUST)




Then, for about one season, the usual calm daily life passed. During that time, I was practising and training magic every day, and I think I became quite strong. The amount of magical power has also increased considerably.


    But I plan to do my best. I've never fought a monster or a knight, so I don't know how strong I should be. Well, it won't be strong and bad.



 Recently, I haven't been to Marcel at all because I've been spending time practising and training magic, so I decided to go to Marcel for the first time in a while today.



 It's been winter recently, so it's very cold, and sometimes it snows and piles up. In winter, I really wanted a stove and a hair dryer.



 I may not be able to buy magic tools, but it doesn't start without making the actual thing anyway.



 You can use fire and wind magic to make it look like a stove, but it consumes a lot of magic and requires concentration to keep going, which is very tiring.




 After all, I stayed in the kitchen where the fire was on, and I got warm. It's heavy when I sleep, but I hang all the cloth in my house and sleep.



 It's very hard to sleep. I really want a stove.




"Mr. Marcel! It's been a long time!"



 I opened the door of Marcel's house and called into the house. Then, I heard a voice from the back saying, "You can enter," so I didn't hesitate to enter the house.



"Hello Marcel"



"Oh, it's been a long time since Leon"



"I'm sorry I haven't come recently."



"It's okay, so what is it for today?"



"Today, I wanted to think of a magic tool for fire magic. It was cold in winter and I really wanted it."



 I said so to Marcel with a bitter smile.



"It doesn't matter, but the magical tool of fire magic won't succeed? Because the magic iron can't withstand the heat."




"That's right, so I thought I'd do my best to think about it. Maybe I could come up with a good way."




 With that said, I started thinking about how the fire magic tool would succeed.





 First of all, the magic tool is to express the magic incorporated in the magic stone by fitting the magic stone into the magic iron. When it is expressed, it is expressed from magic stones.




 For example, in the case of water, water comes out of magic stones. If it is a photosphere, magic stones will shine. If it is a blower, the wind will come out of the magic stone.




 Since fire magic fires from magic stones, magic iron could not withstand the heat. That is the cause of the failure.





 How can this problem be solved ... For example, covering the magic iron around the magic stone with an insulator ...? What is the insulator of this world? Is it rubber or stone? But I feel like I've never seen rubber in this world.





 Certainly rubber trees weren't made in Japan. I feel that it was native to the tropics. If so, this country may not have a rubber tree because its vegetation is similar to Japan.




 It may be in other countries, but it's too hard to find it. In the first place, rubber does not conduct electricity, but it melts with heat, doesn't it? No.




 In that case, it's a stone, but it's too difficult to process the stone, and the stone is too heavy.




 Is it impossible to use an insulator? In the first place, the magic stone must touch the magic iron, so no matter how much the insulator is used, the heat will be transferred from where the magic stone touches.



 Insulators are no good.




 Then there are other ways ... what's going on? It would be easy if fire magic appeared in a place away from magic iron.





 …………that? Didn't the ice machine I made express the wind magic away from the magic stone?




 that's true! Then fire magic can do the same, right?




 

   I wonder why I didn't notice it until now! There was a stereotype that the magic that emerges from magic stones is directly generated from magic stones. When I made an ice machine, I didn't realize that I could make ice.




 I want to try it for the time being!




"Mr. Marcel! The magic that appears from magic stones comes directly from magic stones, doesn't it?"




"That's natural, isn't it? It's a magic stone."




"But when I made the ice machine, I expressed the wind magic away from the magic stone."





"I was sure I was using wind magic, but wasn't that the wind coming out of the magic stone?"




"Yes! That was blowing the wind from the middle of the box."




"No way ... I can't do that ... But that's right, why didn't I ever notice ..."




"It's a stereotype. You don't realize that you're thinking. So can I try fire magic?"




"Oh, good."





 Marcel gave me magic stones and magic iron, so I decided to transform the magic iron first. I want to make a stove this time, but if I make the part around the stove with magic iron, it may melt.

 




    Therefore, the magic iron was made into a thin plate in which the magic stone could be fitted in the center. Then, in the magic stone, a small fireball was put in so that it would appear about 30 cm above the magic iron.




 When I put the magic stone into the magic iron, a fire ball appeared firmly 30 cm above.

 



    It's a success! !! If the magic iron still melts, I thought I should put a stone in between, but the heat goes up, so it seems to be okay as it is.




"Mr. Marcel is done! Now, if you cover the surroundings with something like an ordinary iron grill, you're done!"




"Leon ... If we could easily make something we gave up ... Well, it's Leon, so it can't be helped."




 What that! ?? I'm not that out of the ordinary!




 Marcel was surprised at first, but gradually became a disgusted face.




"I can't help it because I am! But this makes it convenient."




"That's right ... It might be better not to report this to the royal palace."




"why?"




"Because it was quite noticeable even on the previous ice machine. I will definitely be able to find it if I stand out any more. Maybe some people will reach Leon. You should avoid standing out, right?"




"That's right ... does it stand out so much?"




"It's decided to stand out! Until now, only four magic tools have been commercialized in the decades since they started to be made. Even so, if you register many in a year, it will stand out! "




 Well ... I think it might be better not to register ...




"Then I would appreciate it if you stopped registering ..."



"That's good"




"But what should I do with this? Besides, it's only a matter of time before I noticed that the previous ice maker had developed wind magic away from the magic stones, right?"




"Uh ... that's true. I handed over the ice machine I made when I registered last time, so it's only a matter of time before I notice it."




"In that case, shouldn't we also register the magical tools of fire magic before being overtaken by others?"



 Marcel had been thinking about it for a while when I said that, but he nodded reluctantly to register, perhaps because he thought it would be the same if he realized that magic could be manifested away from the magic stone.




"Well, then let's register this time, but this is the last time! From now on, when the Lord gets a position, I'll register myself."





"Yes, I will! So, can't I secure this for myself ...? I thought, but I'm not an aristocrat, so even if I can't buy magic tools, Marcel can buy it, right?"





 I really received Marcel's words, "I can't sell all magic tools because I sell them to the Royal Magic Tool Studio," but Marcel's workshop also has magic tools.




 Then I thought I could buy it at a place like a royal magic tool workshop or a magic tool store. Even if you can't buy it for the commoners, you can buy it for the aristocrats.





"Well, that's right ... I can't sell it to Leon from my workshop, but I can sell what I bought at the magic tool store to Leon. That's okay."




"That's right! Then, can you buy only the stove?"




"Well, that's okay"




 I did it! !! You can get a stove! 




 Only the cold that I can't stand with this can be overcome!




 After that, in addition to the stove, I also made a cooking stove and a magic tool part of a water heater, and I wrote a rough blueprint for making with ordinary iron. If I registered anyway, I thought I should make all the magical tools of fire magic that I could think of.




 With this, Mr. Marcel will bring magic tools and blueprints to the workshop of the favor, and it seems that it will be made until completion at that workshop.




 It seems that he will go to the royal palace to register with the finished product.




 He also promised to buy my stove.





"Then, if you register all of this, then you'll transfer the money to your account. I'll deduct the amount you buy the magic tool."




"Yes! Thank you! Oh, by the way, when I looked at my previous account, it was more than what Marcel said. Why?"




"That's because I got a reward for finding a new way to use water magic."




"There is such a reward. Thank you for giving me that much!"




"That wasn't discovered by me. It's natural for the Lord to get it."




 Marcel is a good person to be honest, even though I could have received it without telling me.




 When I was looking at Niyonyo and Marcel, Marcel suddenly started kicking me out, perhaps because he was embarrassed.




"Leon, isn't it time? It's time to go home."




 Marcel is waving to go away as if to drive me away.




"Oh, well. Then I'll be back soon."




 With a bitter smile, I said so, left Marcel's house, and slowly walked towards us.




Next



Comments

Popular Posts