Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~


Chapter 1:- After all it is Photosynthesis

(TL: By Gust)

Many days have departed in the deep, deep woodland.

 Did the sun set and rise again 16 times?

 Basically nothing happened, it was too boring to call it mediocre, but I can think like this. It's not that I didn't do anything, and that nothing happened.

 The first thing I did was move.

 Because the objective was to move from place to place.

 After all, this forest and trees are dense and dim even in the daytime due to the dense treetops.

 My height is much shorter than the surrounding trees, so of course, I can't even get in the sun.

 Occasionally, depending on the angle of the sun, you may be fortunate enough to be exposed to the sunlight leaking through the treetops, which is only a short event.

 Of course, even if you don't get direct sunlight, it's bright in the daytime, so you can do photosynthesis. However, I have to say that the efficiency is very poor.

Well, if you absorb magical power and vitality with "Energy Drain" from the rooted ground without relying on photosynthesis, and then absorb water and nutrients normally, you will die for the time being or wither. That being said, can plants in inadequately lit areas grow significantly?

 No, I can't.

 As a living thing's instinct, I also have an urge to seek a lot of energy.

 No, it's just that it's a pleasure for me now to be in the sun.

 That's why I started moving little by little, searching for space not controlled by the treetops, while not reducing the value of [Vitality] significantly.

 It was a sober, steady and persevering task.

 The value of [Vitality] decreases just by taking one step. So if you go one step further, you will rest, and if you recover, you will go one step further.

 Fortunately, it takes less than an hour to recover (probably by experience), but I feel frustrated by the slow progress.

 So, for the first time, I tried using the skill of [Rhizome generation].

 By creating a rhizome, storing vitality in it, and using it when moving, it became possible to take several steps at once.

 However, it does not mean that you can store as much as you want.

 No, it seems that you can store as much as you want if you have the time, but the more you store, the larger the size of the rhizome.

 If it was about the size of a garlic, I could still move it, but if there were a lot of rhizomes like potatoes, I couldn't move with my body. It gets in the way of walking, and above all, it's too heavy.

 That's why I created a rhizome of a size that wouldn't hinder walking, stored vitality to the limit, and took a few steps.

 Among them, as the [Level] increased and the [Vitality] value increased, the distance travelled in a day gradually increased.

 Apparently, the level goes up without defeating monsters or monsters.

 I was surprised because I knew that for some reason I had to defeat monsters to earn experience points in order to raise the level, but if I don't have to defeat monsters, it's convenient for me.

 What on earth do you want to defeat with this extremely soft weed body?

 insect……?

 Well, even if it could be defeated, it would be that much, and I tried my best to see if I could actually prey on insects (I knew that there was such a plant), but there were many things that I couldn't help but escape.

 I'll overlook it now ... I give mercy to the insects and give priority to moving steadily.

 Eight days after those days continued, I was finally able to find my own paradise in the woods.

 In a dim forest closed by thick treetops, no trees happen to grow, and there is a space about one tree.

In the place where the soft sunlight was generously gleaming, young grass-coloured weeds (which do not seem to move like me) were growing and growing leaves.

 I used up the vitality stored in the rhizome and (in my subjectivity) hurriedly moved to the centre of the small square.

 As a matter of course, weeds were growing there as well, but when I touched them while using "Energy Drain", they died as soon as I saw them.

 Although they are the same weeds, it is sometimes necessary to take other lives in order to live.

 Well, if I'm a plant, I can live without robbing it, but now I can move, and I think it's an animal anymore. I self-interpret it and don't care.

 Anyway, forgive me, my unknown compatriots.

 I managed to take root in the place where weeds died.

 Wow ah ...! !!

 The warm light of the sun is comfortable.

 You can see that "photosynthesis" is working more actively than ever before.

 The light of the sun permeates the five viscera and six dragons (although not) ...!

 When I do something like that, it feels like the power is coming from the depths of the body.

 It's a feeling peculiar to levelling up that I've experienced several times.

 After all, is it better to do something like a plant in order for the plant to level up?

 I don't care about that.

 I elected to live here while relaxing and photosynthesizing.

 Then, a few days, more time passed-16th day after I realized my ego.

 The status was like this.

[Unique name] None

[Race] Walking Weed

[Level] 7/20

[Vitality] 21/21

[Magic power] 14/14

[Skill] "Photosynthesis" "Magic Perception" "Energy Drain" "Rhizome Generation" "Seed Generation"

[Attribute] Ground

[Title] "Thinking grass" "Sage"

[Divinity value] 0

 At the moment, magical power can only be used when making rhizomes, but since the vitality has boosted significantly, the distance that can be moved has also increased.

No, I don't think I'll move for a while.

 I'm free without doing anything, but it's not boring enough to feel like it's a pain, whether it's because I've become a plant. Is my mind influenced by the body?

 Anyway, I was happy if I could photosynthesize, but on the next day, they came.

Next

Prev


Comments

  1. finally i can cleanse myself of those elf hentai shit on nhentai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts