Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~

Chapter 2-Little old man dies

(TL:By Gust)

There can be no creatures other than plants in this forest.

 I have beheld insects as well as small animals such as squirrels, animals such as rabbits, and large animals such as deer and bears.

 All of them are labelled "like" simply because they have characteristics that don't match my knowledge.

 The rabbits I knew had no horns, and there were no deer that cut off wild boar-like animals with sharp horns like blades. I don't even know the kind of bear that stands up to a height of nearly 5 meters.

 It's in a forest like a magical cave where such hazardous animals are jumping, but from my point of view, I noticed that the danger is surprisingly small.

 In the first place, if it is a carnivorous creature, I will not look at me, and even if it is a herbivore like a rabbit, the likelihood of choosing me from the weeds growing in this vast forest etc. It's rare.

 Even so, I was eaten only once by a horned rabbit (hereinafter referred to as a horned rabbit), but even when the above-ground part was completely destroyed (although only leaves were actually eaten), the rhizome was nourished. It was easy for me, who has a lot of other things, to regenerate.

 Sometimes small insects erode my leaves, but the damage is minor.

 So far, I haven't been able to confirm the existence of a natural enemy that threatens my life.

 However, this is still a wild world.

 The rule of  weak meat(prey)and strong water(predators)seems to be strict.

 In front of me, who is working in photosynthesis in the warm sunlight, as usual, a horned rabbit popped out from the depths of the forest, crying with a sense of urgency. ..

 However, it wasn't just the horned rabbit that appeared.

 A bipedal old man about 1 meter tall appeared, making an unclear voice as if he was chasing a horned rabbit from behind.

 I don't know what the bipedal old man is saying, but in fact, he looked like that.

 He had green skin, slightly pointed ears, bald, thin-haired head, and thin limbs but hungry as if he were middle-aged fat man. The only thing that looks like clothes is the fur around the waist. A slightly thick tree branch was held in his right hand, probably because he intended to use it as a  club.

 A green little old man, from it's looks it should be called.

 However, when I first saw him, a name came to my mind (no, I don't have a brain anymore ... right?).

 Oh, this is a goblin.

 Was the goblin as familiar to me as it was in the case of status?

 It looks a little smelly and I don't like it.

 Anyway, this goblin seems to be aiming for a horned rabbit.

 The horned rabbit, on the other hand, sees the goblins that are chasing him and tries to escape in the opposite direction.

"Gegge!"

"Kyukyu !?"

 A second goblin appeared to cut off the retreat of the horned rabbit.

 Apparently, the goblins were moving like sandwiching a horned rabbit with two bodies, probably because of their low wisdom.

 However, I think they're not so smart, and even if I were to drive it in, I think it's better to consider the terrain a little more. From the perspective of a horned rabbit, it's easy to escape to the right or left when the front and back are sandwiched-I was thinking that way, but from there it was an unexpected development.

"Kyukyui !!"

The horned rabbit quickly rushed toward the goblin in front of him, as if he screamed bravely.

 Jump into the gap when the goblins were frightened by his spirit!

 he stabbed the sharp horn on his forehead into the abdomen of a goblin from diagonally below!

"Gee, Guy ...!"

The goblin screaming painfully kneels down.

 Eh.

 Uso, hey.

 Goblins are too weak, aren't they?

 Or is the horned rabbit surprisingly strong?

 As I was thinking that, the horned rabbit was fluttering with its horns stuck in the goblins.

 I'll gouge the wounds further and stir the internal organs! I thought it was a typical move, but yeah? It seems a little different.

 That's it.

 Maybe this is that.

 Kado, I can't pull it out myself.

 The remaining goblin approaches the immobile horned rabbit.

 He didn't seem to hesitate even though his horns were still stuck in his companion.

"Gee! Gee!"

 With a smile as if he had taken it with the demon's neck, he swings his club down toward the horned rabbit over and over again.

 The horned rabbit died, and the goblin with the horn stuck in it died due to lot of bleeding, probably because the internal organs or blood vessels were fatally damaged.

"Guy"

 The goblin lifted the horned rabbit as if nothing had happened, and walked deep into the forest with a satisfying smile without worrying about the death of his companion.

 Eh ...

 Even if I hunt, I don't think it's worth it if one of my friends is dead to hunt a one-horned rabbit, and I wonder if there is no sense of friendship in the first place.

 It was an incident full of various things.

 All that was left behind was a goblin corpse.

 Suddenly.

 As time passed and the shock returned to me, I was worried.

 What would happen if I did "Energy Drain" on that goblin corpse?

 Some plants prey on insects. Goblins, which are much larger than insects, may provide higher nutrition.

 So I actually tried it.

 Shaking my body, I walks up to the goblin's corpse, which has an expression of agony.

 Then, the root is extended to the wound on the abdomen that caused the death, and from there, the root is lightly rooted in the body and "Energy Drain" is activated.

 Then--,

 Oh?

 ……Oh?

 Oh, oh ...! !!

 His body is full of vitality to the extent that it is wonderful.

 Rooting in the ground and doing "energy drain" was almost incomparable.

Even with photosynthesis, I don't feel as satisfied as this.

 The vitality lost by exercising (although I only walked a little) was quickly restored.

 On the contrary, there are many sensations that force springs from the depths of the body. It seems that level ups are coming one after another.

 Even so, it seemed that I could still sucke more from the goblin's corpse.

 I leave some of the roots spread out on the goblin corpse and root on the other part to the ground.

 Then, a portion of the roots stretched to the ground is changed by "rhizome generation", and the obtained energy is stored one after another.

 Even if I made a dozen or so rhizomes like potatoes, there was still a lot of energy left.

 You can save more, but it's not always the case that such an opportunity will come early.

 I decided to use a technique I had never tried before.

 That is, of course, "seed generation."

Next

Prev


Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter.

    But your site has too many popups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The popup frequency can be different for different users . We are sorry if the experience was not good for you. We will talk to the ad company.

      Delete
    2. We will fix this very soon.
      Thanks for the read

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts