A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched

Volume 1

Chapter 1-Rumors and a swordfighter aiming to be the best in the world.

(TL:By Rafael)
(TL: Well tell in the comments if you prefer the old pic or the new one . I am waiting)

"What kind of quest will you choose today, Mr. Cleo?"(Keane

"I didn't want to mention it, but didn't your attitude took a 180°  turn? Keane"(Cleo)


 --A few days after the match against Leraier(Skeleton King).

 Somehow, Keane's attitude has changed a lot since that day.

 His words became  polite or one could say too  polite whether it was  greetings or choosing quests. The elf young man shook his head, even though Cleo asked him to stop because he was indebted.


"This is an elf oath. One will be loyal to those who have done them great favour  and will serve until they returned the favour -because  the vows we make are  engraved in the soul of the elf. "(Keane)


 And I was in trouble because of what he said .

Certainly, in the battle with Leraier, I may have protected Keane. Still, as a member of the same party, our positions were supposed to be that of equals.

 So I wanted  to have a  more flexible, not a formal relationship with my team mate.

 I wanted a relationship like that, but several days have passed without me  being able to resolve it.


"... Well, I mean. You'll get used to it soon."(Keane)


 I sighed hearing that .

 I decided in my heart that this matter was something unavoidable.

 That's why when I set foot in the guild, thinking that I'll do my best today as well. And I was checking the information posted on the bulletin board. It was at that time.


"That's why I'm looking for a boy named Cleo!"

"Fu ...?"(Cleo)

(TL: so let me explain something the author had made the gender of this new character a mystery but although we already know the answer let's play along)


 Suddenly, my name was called and a strange voice came out from me.

 If you look at the person who said my name, he had a  neutral voice and was one slender swordfighter. I stood up and went  to the receptionist Obasan. She laughed bitterly as if she was finding his question troublesome .

 The red-haired, lightly dressed swordfighter screamed again.


"That's why I'm looking for Cleo! I've heard rumors that he's the best swordfighter in this guild! I definitely want to apply for a duel with him!"(Red hair)


 Contrary to his slender body, his voice was loud.

 Anyway, he was huge.


 But more than that, I tilted my head at his words.

 -Who is the best swordfighter in the guild?


"Ah ...?"(Keane)

"Well, !! The guy there, What's your problem!!"(Cleo)


 I called out to the swordfighter who was creating trouble.

 He had neutral features. However, his gaze was very sharp. I feel that some disturbing words came out earlier from his mouth, but his aggressive appearance similar to that.

 Isn't his height too much different from me?

 He wore leather armor with exposed skin, except for the chest.

 A slender sword is attached to the waist, and the emblem  engraved on it seems familiar to me.


"Where do you heard about the rumors that Cleo ... is the best swordfighter?"(Cleo)


 I asked carefully so that he wouldn't know that I was asking about myself.

(Only read at valhallatls.blogpost.com)

 Then the swordfighter crosses his arms and points as if he noticed something. Beyond what he was pointing   was the appearance of my party member, Keane.


"From the young man over there"(Red hair)

“………………”(Cleo)


 --Hey, wait, Keane.

 As expected, I shouted that in my heart.


 I don't think he was telling such a story in the guild. As I appealed to him with my eyes, He  turned away and began to whistle like he wasn't related.

There's no mistake.

 The culprit was that elf.


"Huh ..."(Cleo)


 I  sighed.

 I turned to the red-haired swordfighter. Who was glaring me.


"Oh, by the way, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Erio Leadin."


 While holding out his hand, he said:



"I am aiming to be the best swordfighter in the world."(Erio)


TL Note: Well this volume began with a bang . Who do you think Erio is, comment below.



Comments

  1. I like the first cover pic as I dig light and casual material. On the other hand, new cover pic is bit of rigid for me and what's with the Mc's creepy smile?! His smile is biggest demerit for me in the new pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that was the case so I already went back to the old pic for the new chapters, nonetheless your feedbacks are always welcome.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts