The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 1:- Beast Tamer is sentenced to dismissal

( TL BY GUST )


"You are fired"


 It happened after the  overthrowing "Gigabrand of the Earth", one of the four heavenly kings of the Demon King's army.


 After returning to the city,we stayed at the inn

   ...

 After the meal, I was called into the room of the brave Arios.


 Arios' room also had our  other three other companions in it.


 Aggas, a warrior who takes on the enemy's attacks and acts as a shield for his friends.

 Lin, a wizard called a walking strategic weapon who uses over a thousand magics.

 Mina, a priest who can heal any wounds and even revive the dead.


 My friends listened to the conversation between me and Arios ...

 Each had a stern look at us.


"Um ... wait a minute. Suddenly, I can't understand the situation ... what do you mean? Maybe it's some prank..."

"Like hell it is!"


 Arios hit the table to express his frustration.

 Following that, Aggas also slaps his tongue.


"Seriously ... is it?"

"Oh, I'm serious"


 It doesn't look like they're fooling around.


"... Can you tell me the reason?"

"You don't even know that?"


 Lin came out.


"There's only one reason. You're a luggage. Yeah, I'll correct it. I'm sorry to put you in the same league as  luggage if it is something to put it with you. It's more correct to say it must be garbage."

"Lin, it's an overstatement, no matter how much he doesn't help, but he has pride."


 Mina also says that it is harsh.


 What is this ...?

 Did I appear like this to my friends ...?


"Why is this ... we are friends? And why ..."


No one answers.

 It just looks like looking at the trash.


 In other terms ... that's what it is.

 I was the only one who thought I was a companion, and they didn't think at all.


"Let's say it in an easy-to-understand manner"


 Arios opened his mouth again.


"As Lin said, you're the baggage of our party. It's just not useful. No ... if it's just not useful, it's still better. In your case, you're pulling everyone's legs and the existence itself It's a minus. "

"Minus ..."

"Do you have any idea? I can't say that it isn't. You can't do damage to the enemy properly, and on the contrary, you can get rid of it by being targeted by the enemy and bothering your friends. All you can do is use animals. To explore the surroundings and carry luggage. "

"..."

"What should I say without saying this is useless? If there are other suitable words, please tell me the other way around."


 There were no words.

 Everything is exactly what Arios says.


 My profession is to use the power of Beast Tamer ... as a familiar by signing a contract with an animal.

 As Arios said, you can use birds to scout from the sky or contract with a bear to carry your luggage ...

 It is acceptable for such support.


 However, it is not suitable for battle.

 I don't have much power, just using animals.

 In the battle with the four heavenly kings, the harmful effects of not having power became apparent.


 I can't do anything.

 I can only escape.

 Just pulling the legs of my friends ... I'm sorry, but it was exactly what Arios said.


"We're a party with a noble mission to defeat the Demon King, and only selected people can attend. But you just hired it on a whim. Still, at first, I expected it. What? Maybe even you like garbage might be useful for something, but the result is ... disappointing. "

"Really"

"No more ... can you disappoint us anymore?"

"... Quietly dismiss. It's a nuisance to follow a child who can't do anything."

"It's really a problem if you're with me. Can you be aware of it?"

"It was a story that was impossible from the beginning. For both sides, I opposed it ... well, it's a natural result."


 One after another, my friends gave me harsh words, and sadly I almost spilt tears.


 regrettable.

 sad.


 I thought I was doing my best, but my friends didn't approve of such an effort.

 I felt like I was denied everything, and I felt like my heart was torn apart.


 Now it's supposed to be like this ...

 I thought everyone was an important companion.

 The result is ... this?


 But it can't be helped.

 It's true that I wasn't strong enough and was bothering me.

 Now let's take that honestly.


"... Okay. From today, I'm leaving the party."

"It's a sensible decision."

"You did a good thing at the very end. I'll praise you for that, Kyahahaha."

"Lin, it's an overstatement."

"It's okay this much. How hard did we have because of this uselessness? Mina is really relieved, isn't she?"

"Well ... I can't deny it."

"Well, I'm glad I got a decent job at the end, right? It's a job to quit. Ahahaha."

"……NS……"


 I clenched my fist.

 But all I can do is "quit", as Lin said ...


 I can't say anything back.


"... Rein, leave your equipment"

"Huh?"


 Aggas's words make me stunned.


"The equipment is what we have collected. It's not a toy for unprepared children."

"……understood"


 Certainly, this equipment was given to me by my friends.

 My friends won't forgive me for having it.


"……Is it OK?"


 "Chris Dagger"

 "Robe of Light"

 "Sky ring"


 All of them are superlative equipment that you can play and live for the rest of your life just by selling one.

 I Gave them to Arios ...


 At that time, I felt that my relationship with my friends was completely broken.


No ... Originally, it may not have been a friend or anything.

 A true companion wouldn't do this.

 Even if I leave the party, I can't say these words.


 When I thought about it, I found that my heart suddenly cooled down.


"It's a pity that we've travelled together so far. We'll pay for the accommodation here."

"... it will be helpful. See you."


 I turned my back on the brave men ...

 I left the room without looking back.

Next

Comments

  1. Bruh .... You just started that now!? I was waiting years for it! Thanks for taking this up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe....hope you enjoy your reading time

      Delete
  2. Bruh .... You just started that now!? I was waiting years for it! Thanks for taking this up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are rather new but we will surely try our best.

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot for taking this marvelous novel up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was due to our discord server which made us pick this novel.

      Delete
  4. https://discord.gg/jKhzYdKQQW
    Feel free to join our discord server via the above mentioned link....see u all there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts