The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 153-Yet, it is still ......

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)


A large amount of smoke rises up, blocking the view.



 It was an all-out blow by Kamui, who had also cornered Suzu-san once.

 This would ......end it.



"...... phew."(Iris)



 As my vision cleared, I saw the figure of Iris.

 It seems that even if she had amazing physical ability, she couldn't have indeed been unscathed by this one.

 She was battered and bleeding here and there.



 The color of the blood was ...... red.
(TL: Even God bleed red....I read somewhere)


"What can I say I never thought you'd go this far, to not only give me a blow, but also drive me into a corner."(Iris)

"But you still seem to have a lot of time and energy on your hands for saying such a thing."(Iris)

"It's necessary to do so.  I don't want to show Rain-sama how pathetic I am and lower your views on me."(Iris)



 What a thing to say, but Iris is standing firm on her feet.

 I'm sure she's taken a fair amount of damage, though. ......

 But still, it's not enough, I guess.



 I can't believe that she has not only amazing physical abilities, but also toughness beyond imagination. ......

 I never realized how troublesome it can be to have the strongest species as an enemy.



 I am so glad that I had Suz-san put me on special training.

 If I hadn't had training against the strongest species, I wouldn't have been able to hunt Iris down to this level.

 Without Suzu-san's training, we would have been swallowed up by the more overwhelming power that Iris possessed, and we would have been destroyed immediately.



"Now ...... what do we do?"(Rain)

"......"(Iris)

'Can we end this here?"(Rain)

"Yes, I suppose we should finish this farce......."(Iris)



 I was so taken aback by these unexpected words that I couldn't help but pause.

 Seeing me like that, Iris smiled.



 "Fufu, What's  wrong? You look like a fish that just flew through the air."(Iris)

"To be frank I didn't think that Iris would retreat so openly."(Rain)

"Oh, I'm not like a reckless wild boar, you know? It's frustrating, but... Rain-sama and the others...no just  Rain-sama is strong"(Iris)

"You are very humble."(Rain)

I must be able to analyze the situation calmly, or I will die. I will not make such a fool of myself."(Iris)

"I see."(Rai

"Besides, I promised you. If you could deliver a blow to me, I would withdraw ....... I have received much more than a blow. I will retreat from this point. I may look like this, but I am a person of my word, you know? Well, it also depends on who you're dealing with."
(TL: Arios left the chat)


 Iris snapped her fingers.

 The other Iris, who had been fighting with Arios and the others, reacted to this signal and came over to us.

 The Arios seemed to have no energy to pursue the other Iris, and fell to the ground.



"What's wrong?"(Iris 2)



 The other Iris wondered and spoke to her.

 ...... it's complicated and confusing to look at two same people taking to themselves.



"I'm going to withdraw."(Iris)

"Ara? Are you pulling out at a time like this? I'd still like to have some  more fun though. ......"(Iris 2)

"I've already made that promise. Besides, don't forget that I'm the one standing on top here.'(Iris)

"Yes, I know. I'm not going to go against you, the main body. Then I will be dismissed and return to my world."(Iris 2)



 The other Iris turned to me and bowed gracefully.



"Good day to you."(Iris 2)



 The figure disappeared as if melting into thin air.



 It is said that the summoning magic of the heavenly race is not cancelled even if the magician falls down. ......

 Iris (2) herself must have returned to her original world with her own power.



"The other one, by the way,......, returned by summoning herself to the world of origin. To be precise, it's completely different, but it's a difficult story to explain ......, so I've tried to make it simple."(Iris)

"I see. ...... Thanks for the explanation."(Rain)

"No, it's my pleasure."(Iris)

"So, ......, it would be great if you could repatriate the demons over there as well?"(Rain)



 I pointed to the group of demons that Axe and the others were fighting.



"I'm sorry, but I need their consent for repatriation, but demons don't have that kind of wisdom,......, so I'll just have to leave them alone."(Iris)

"Oi."(Rain)

"I'm sure Rain-sama and the others would not make a big deal out of mere demons like that, would they?"(Iris)



 Iris turns back and starts to leave.
 I call out to her back.



"Wait!"(Rain)

"Oh, ......, what is it now?"(Iris)

"You promised to answer my questions."(Rain)

"I thought you werw going to get in the middle of the action and just forget about it, but ......"(Iris)

"Oi"(Rain)

"I'm just kidding. I'm a person of my word, Though sometimes  I break my promises but when it comes to someone I like,......, like Rain-sama, I'm pretty obedient."(Iris)

"You can say anything you want to say."

"I'm so sad that you don't believe me. Ara what should I do?"(Iris)



 Iris giggles and laughs.

 She simply seems to enjoy talking with 
me



 When I look at her like this, she really just looks like a normal girl. ......

 But Iris has not only destroyed one village ...... but still gone after the survivors.



 Why would she do that?

 I wanted to know what was at the source of Iris's actions.



"We can't just sit here and talk......, can we? I will visit you again at a later date, Rain-sama. For now, will you be patient with that promise?"(Iris)

"You'll keep that promise, won't you? You won't break it like Arios, will you?"(Rain)

"Yes, of course,I like you very much, Rain-sama. When it comes to promises to a man like that, I'll keep them."(Iris)

"Then I will trust you ......."(Rain)

"Fufu, it's ...... a strange feeling to be trusted by a human."(Iris)



 Iris showed a complicated expression.

 It's an emotion that cannot be expressed in words, as if it were a mixture of all ...... emotions.



 However, such an expression was shown only for a moment.

 As usual, Iris smiled again.



'Well, I'll see you later."(Iris)

"Yeah, see you later."(Rain)

'Good day to you, Rain-sama"(Iris)



 Iris bows politely and ......

 Then, in a few moments of blinking, her figure disappeared.

 The other Iris must have used the same kind of power that sent her back on her own just now.



"Now ......."(Rain)



 The first mountain has been overcome, but there are still some demons left.



"Kanade and Nina. Are you still good to fight?"(Rain)

"I'm fine!"(Kanade)

"I'll do my best."(Nina)



 The two nodded together.



" Let's go!"(Rain)

"Oh!"(Kanade)

"Oh,......."(Nina)



 With Kanade cheerfully pumping her fist in the air and Nina with her tail perked up, we headed off to help Axe and Cel.







----------







 Since then, all of us have been dealing with the demons and have been able to clean them up safely.

 However, that doesn't mean there was zero damage.

 The adventurer who was serving as a guard was injured when he was first blown away by Iris, and ......

 Everyone else has lots of minor scratches and such.



 Fortunately, I should say, there were no serious injuries, but ......

 With the added fatigue, everyone were not able to move quickly.



 Naturally, there was no way we could chase after Iris, who had fled. ......

 We were forced to rest in the village of Jisu.



 Well, that was fine.

 For my part, I had no intention of going after Iris. ......

 I really feel that it was convenient and saved us from having to make a reason to not go after her.



 However, I can't say this in front of the victim. ......

 I'm not supposed to even think about this.

I think ......



"I'm curious about her ......."(Rain)



 Why did Iris do what she did?

 Why does he have such a strong hatred for humans?



 How can I just assume she's 'evil' and take her down without knowing that? ......

 That's like just putting a lid on something that stinks, and I felt it wasn't a fundamental solution.



 So I want to know about Iris.

 Why did she do what she did, and what was she thinking?

 I wanted to touch her heart, I wished so strongly.



"I wonder if I'm being naive and sweet."(Rain)

"Nyan?"(Kanade)



 On the outskirts of the village.

As I was cooling off in the wind, Kanade, who had followed me, tilted her head.


 



"What's wrong, Rain? What do you mean, sweet? Tasty sweets?"(Kanade)

"No, I don't have any sweets. Don't let your eyes twinkle."(Rain)

'Oh, that's ...... too bad.'(Kanade)



 Kanade's tail swished.



'By sweet, I mean me. To tell you the truth, I've been wanting to talk to Iris ...... and I'm not sure if that's the way it's supposed to go. I mean, she's destroyed a whole village and all. ......"(Rain)

'Hmmm, that's fine."(Kanade)

Kanade said like  a matter of fact

"If you say it's sweet, I think it's sweet. "Sweet enough to be compared with a glass of condensed milk with lots of sugar?"(Kanade)

"Ugu...... Kanade is also quite a talker, isn't she?"(Rain)

"Oh, I'm sorry, okay? I don't mean to make fun of Rain ......, but I don't mean it like that, I think Rain is fine as it is. I think it's because I think it's "just like" Rain to be like that. That's why we're all following you."(Kanade)

TL Note- My exams are over and my eyes have almost recovered. 


Comments

Popular Posts