The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 152-Battle Against the Most Dangerous,9

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

"Hmph. ...... Rain!"(Nina)



 With a whoosh, Nina appeared next to me.

 Putting her hand on me, ......

 She shifted as it was.



 



"Is such a rough trick ...... like ants!"(Iris)

'It's  ants! Sorry, but I'm not fighting alone. I have friends who depend on me and I depend on them!"(Rain)

"Exactly!"(Kanade)



 While Iris attention was focused on us, Kanade approached Iris at once.



 Iris's gaze swung from side to side.

 Me, Nina, and Kanade.

 She seems to be wondering which one of us she should aim at.



 That gap will be a big hole in her defence.



"Don't you dare!"(Tania)



 Tania, who remained behind, shot out a series of fireballs.

 One, two, three.

  oversized fireballs approached Iris.



"Come, ice bullets of sorrow!"(Iris)



 Iris summoned ice bullets to intercept Tania's fireballs.

 The power of the ice bullet was so great that it canceled out the fireball without leaving any trace.



 Even so.



 The time taken to intercept the ice bullets delayed their response to us.

 This was probably Tania's goal.

 After accepting the thoughts of our friend, we quickly closed in on Iris.



"Come on!"(Rain)

"Unyan!"(Kanade)



 Kanade and I hit Iris from both sides.

 Iris caught our attacks with her hands.



 I can't believe she could catch Kanade's blow, let alone mine. ......

 As usual, she has a tremendous physical ability.

 Once again, I am reminded of the bullshit power of the heavenly race.



 Still, ......



 



"Nn......!"(Nina)



 Nina, who was nearby, moved directly above Iris in the transition.

 Alerted, Iris tries to brace herself, but ......



"I won't let you!"(Kanade &Rain)



 Me and Kanade breathed in unison, slammed in a rush, and blocked Iris's hand.



 Meanwhile, Nina moved ......

 Iris's back was stuck to the floor.



"What are you planning?"(Iris)



 Iris is indeed puzzled.

 What is she going to do?

 



 And Nina, the one in question, is ......



"Rain."(Nina)



 She looks at me.

 I could guess to some extent what she was going to do by looking into her eyes.

 It's a sense of trust or cooperation because we are friends,.......

 I think it's because of that kind of connection.



"Hmph"(Nina)



 Nina and Iris were transferred together.

 The destination of the transition is ......



"Kuu ......, this is..."(Iris)



 It is in the ground.



 Iris's lower body was buried in the ground as the transition was executed.

 Of course, Nina was never buried in the ground.

 The coordinates of Iris's destination were shifted on purpose, so that she was buried in the ground.



"Bye, bye!"(Nina)



 Nina used the transfer again and hurriedly evacuated.



"There is a gap!"(Kanade)



 Kanade ran to Iris, who was unable to move.

 She was about to deliver a merciless blow, but ......



"I'm not going to let you lick my ...... face with just this much force!"(Iris)

"Nya!"(Kanade)



 Twisting her body and flapping her wings, ......

 Iris made a big hole in the ground and made her escape.



 It's absurd that she could escape so quickly from that state. She has ridiculous physical abilities.

 Kanade also seems to be surprised and stops in her tracks.



"Come, fire of the other world!"(Iris)



 Iris's flame bursts out, but ......

 I will not allow it to hit Kanade.



 I pulled Kanade's hand and caught her body as if I was hugging her. By doing so, I manage to avoid it.



"Funyaaaaa!"(Kanade)

For some reason Kanade turns red, but I couldn't care less.



 We couldn't seal it with Nina's transition, but ......

 But we were able to buy some time.

 Once again, we are closing in on Iris.



 One more thing.

 If we can get a big gap, we can ......!



 With that in mind, ......

 I came up with an idea.



"Come, otherworldly ......"(Iris)

"Stop!"(Rain)



 I shouted with all my might, carrying all the magic I could muster.



"What the ......?"(Iris)



 Here, for the first time, Iris's expression lost all trace of composure.



 As if in a golden bind, Iris's movements stop.

 The fingertips and other parts are twitching, but that is all.

 



"This is ...... what in the world have you done ......?"(Iris)



 Beast tamers can give simple commands without a contract.



 Of course, that doesn't mean it will work on everyone.

 It's hard to work on animals with strong powers and ......

 And it's not something you can do against the strongest species.



 Still, I thought.

 I thought, "If I can do it now, maybe I can ...... do it."



 I met everyone and was able to get help from everyone.

 On top of that, Suzu-san gave me special training, and I was able to gain a certain amount of confidence.



 That's how much I have accumulated.

 So That's why I thought it was possible.



 And ...... that thought was correct.



"Damn ......!"(Iris)



 Iris shook loose the threads entangled in her body and regained her freedom.

 The time I was able to restrain her was maybe a second or so.

 I think I did well against the strongest species.



 But ......



 That one second was enough.



"Kanade!"(Rain)

"Yes."(Kanade)



 I held hands with Kanade.

 And then, I set up the Kamui.



 I can feel the power flowing through our joined hands.

 The red blade becomes even redder, as if it is being heated.



"Come, the ...... of the other wor—!"(Iris)

"Too late!"(Rain)



 I approached right in front of Iris.

 She can't use magic, because this would involve her.



 Now for the, ......, checkmate.



"How about ...... this!"(Rain)



 I swung down my  Kamui, which was imbued with mine and Kanade's power, toward Iris.

TL Note- I have my practicals from tomorrow......chapters might get delayed, bear with me.




Comments

Popular Posts