The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 151- Battle against the Most Dangerous, 8

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

"Iris ......, what the hell are you ......?"(Rain)



 Now, for the first time, I felt as if I was touching Iris's true nature.



 Why does she harbor such strong hatred?

 Why does she view humans as enemies?

 Genuine questions began to arise and I began to ...... want to know more about her.



She said,

"...... pardon me. I'm a little distraught."(Iris)



 Iris internalized the hatred and smiled her usual smile.



"What is it that drives Iris so? What in the world happened to ......?"(Rain)

"Oh, it doesn't matter, does it?"(Iris)

"It doesn't matter?"(Rain)



 "No," (Iris)

she said firmly.



"But I want to know about ...... Iris."(Rain)

"......."(Iris)



 Iris stared at my serious eyes......



"Ha-ha-ha."(Iris)



 Next, she laughed.



'You are truly a wonder. I can't believe you are fighting me  and said such a thing at such a time ...... fufufu. Interesting."(Iris)

'Iris,...... can you tell me about it?"(Rain)

"Sure. ...... So here's what we'll do."(Iris)



 Iris opens her mouth, as if she has come up with a great idea.



"You have to deliver a solid blow to me. If you have shown that much power, let's answer Rain-sama's question. And... that's right. I'll leave this place too."(Iris)

"That's a very generous offer."(Rain)

"Ara, did Rain-sama like the offer But......."(Iris)



 Iris snapped her fingers.




“It is almost impossible for Rain-sama to achieve it in the current conditions.”(Iris)



 A flame appeared in the void.

 Not one.

 Two, three, four ...... more and more.



'Fufufu ...... come on. Flames of the other world. All here."(Iris)



It seems that the summoning magic doesn't have the limitations that ordinary magic tends to have, isn't a lie.

 One after another, masses of flames are summoned and ......

 The flames fill up my field of vision.



"I am not going to hide it anymore witness this is my power."(Iris)

"Nyaaa....."(Kanade)

"What a monster you are. ......'(Tania)



 Kanade and Tania shriveled up at the display of unbelievable violence.

 I was terrified too.

 If I let my guard down, my legs would tremble.



 Still.



 I can't retreat here!



"Can you resist in the face of such power?"(Iris)

"I will resist."(Rain)

" Ara......You're determined, that's good. Then ...... show me your resolve and power! Rain-sama!"(Iris)



 The flames deployed in the air moved in unison.

 Like beasts devouring their prey.

 They ran from the sky to the ground and attacked us.



"Multi-boost!"(Rain)

"Nyan!"(Kanade)

"This is ......!"(Tania)



 I  cast ability-enhancing magic on Kanade and Tania.



 Kanade, who had gained power, held her fist to her hip.

 Put her strength into it.

 Concentrate her spirit even more.

 And then, she unleashed a blow like a cannonball!



"Unyaaaaaaah!!!!"(Kanade)



 Kanade swung her fist through the air. ......

 Goh! and the wind was disrupted.

 The fist pressure drowned out some flames.



"I don't like the idea of all the small work. ...... I'll wipe  out all of them!"(Tania)




 Tania spread her wings as if to show off.

 Light ...... converges on those wings with magical power.



 And then she strikes with all her might!



 A special dragon breath cleaves away the oncoming flames.

 A flash of heat that fills the world.

 No matter how powerful Iris' magic is, it cannot shoot through the Dragon Breath, which is even more powerful than that.



 Every bit of flame left in my vision was shot down by Tania's breath.

 Yet, there are still a few flames left.

 We have secured our safety, but we have not stopped what is flying into the village.



 But there is no need to be in a hurry.



"Nnnn......!"(Nina)



 Nina held up her hand and the flames disappeared.

 A few moments later, a flame appeared in a completely different place and landed in the middle of nowhere, where there was no one.



 Nina had remotely transferred the flame.

 It was a power she had acquired through her training with Suzu.

 It is apparently still difficult to use it against living people, but she has no problem deflecting attack magic, as she is doing now.



"I won't let you do it!"(Tina)



 Tina shouted loudly,...... and put on her ...... spirit, even though she looks a bit dumb since she is currently a kettle.

 In response, the flying flames changed their trajectory.

As it was, the flames moved closer together and made ...... contact. They were induced.



 Tina's magic power intervened in the trajectory of the flames, causing them to collide with each other.

 This is also the power she gained from her training with Suzu-san.

 With her magical power raised, she was now able to perform such outrageous tricks.



"Fufu you all are quite good, aren't you?"(Iris)



 Even though her attack was blocked, Iris's composure did not disappear.

 In fact, she seemed to be enjoying herself even more.



"If you are strong then how about this ......? Come, fire of the other world. Bring it all here. Come, thunderbolt of annihilation. All here. Come, the ice bullet of sorrow. All here."(Iris)

"What the......?"(Rain)



 Flames filled my vision again.

 Not only that.

 Thunderbolts and ice bombs joined in, creating a storm of violence.



"I can summon it again and again and again. It can unleash a never-ending, never-ending storm of violence. And yet, each blow is equal to the hammer of God. If I may say so myself, it has the power that confronting it will feel like a joke. Now, how will you resist this? Be honest can you even resist? If so please show me your power."(Iris)

"I'll do it!"(Rain)



 There is no time to be timid.

 No retreat is allowed.

 I just have to keep pushing forward!



 I pulled out my Kamui and ran toward Iris.



"Ara, Have you become desperate?"(Iris)



 Iris moves her fingers lightly ......

 With that, the first thing that came down was a rain of flames.



"Fireball Multi-Shot!"(Rain)



 My magic was activated at maximum output.

 I also deployed multiple of them at the same time to intercept Iris's flames.



 My magic and Iris's flames collide, creating a huge explosion.

 All the other flames were caught up in the explosion, and disappeared as well.



"Fufu Nice counter but what about this?"(Iris)



 All the ice bombs came pouring down me at once.

 Each blow was as sharp as a spear and as swift as a bird.

 If I received even one shot, I would be incapacitated at that point.



"Matter Creation!"(Rain)



 I put my hands on the ground and poured magic power into them.

 The ground rose up and covered the area around me, just as I had imagined.



 This is a power arranged from the "Material Creation" power I obtained by signing a contract with Nina.

 By channeling magical power, I was able to not only create matter, but also to design it in more detail.

 It is also possible to create earthen walls like this.

 In addition, the strength of the material is more than doubled by the flow of magic power.



 All the ice bullets fired by Iris were blocked by the earth shield.



"Oh my, did you block that one too?"(Iris)

"That was a little close, though."(Rain)



 The earth shield was pierced by countless ice bullets and was on the verge of collapse.

 If there had been more of them, it might have been impossible to prevent them.



"You're still not giving up, are you?'(Iris)

"I'm afraid I'm not a quitter."(Rain)

"You know that ladies don't like  persistent men, don't you?"(Iris)



 Iris snapped her fingers and the last remaining thunderbolt was activated.

 Though  it appears to be one in actuality it's a lot more than a hundred thunderbolts thay are combined into one and strike as a raging dragon of thunder.



 I, on the other hand, have no means to prevent it.

 What should I do?

 The answer is ......


TL Note-My exams are over........only practical is left.


Comments

Popular Posts