The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 150-Battle Against the Most Dangerous,7

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)


The voice is of Tania.

 She deploys her dragon wings and releases her deadly dragon breath.



 The target is not Iris.

 It is the magic that Iris released.



 The magic that tried to bite me was swallowed by Tania's dragon breath.

 Unable to resist the overwhelming torrent of light, Iris's magic was extinguished at every turn.



"Phew."(Rain)



 Thank God.

 That was a close call.

 Thanks to Tania's support.



 But it was like we were far away from each other right......?



 I wondered how was she able to intercept, and when I looked at Tania, I saw ......



"Hm."(Rain)



 Nina was with her.

 She was holding the kettle with Tina in it under her arm, on the other hand, she was holding hands with Tania.

 They must have approached each other with the ability of instantaneous transference possessed by the Gods.

 Nina had also been lightly trained by Suzu-san, so she had become good at that kind of coordination.



 But, I can't find Kanade?



"Unyaaaaaaah!"(Kanade)



 Kanade's shout came from the sky.

 It seems that she had decided to make an oversized jump before I knew it, and approached Iris as if falling.



'Ara, if you do that ...... fufufu, that's a good target. Come. Flames of the Otherworld."



 Flames flooded from Iris's hands.

 It changed to a disastrous jet-black color and sprinted like a beast.



 Kanade in the sky has no way to avoid it.

 She has no choice but to fall prey to Iris's flames.



Or so Iris would have thought, 



"Nyan!"(Kanade)

"Eh?"(Iris)



 Just before the flames landed......

 Kanade kicked in the air.

 Her body slid to the side in reaction, avoiding the flames.



 This is the technique that Suzu-san showed us before.

 It's an absurd technique of kicking in the air. ......

 It was also passed on to Kanade.



 However, the success rate is not so high, about 30%, as she had said.



"Unyan-yan-yan!!!!!!!"(Kanade)



 Kanade spun around.

 As it is, it falls like a meteorite and hits ......

 It hits Iris!



"Kuk!"(Iris)



 The speed of the fall plus the power of the Cat Spirit Tribe.

 As expected, this was too much for Iris, and her face was distorted.



 However, even so, she did not seem to have suffered any serious damage.

 Or perhaps it would be more correct to say that she was surprised by the unexpected action.



 Iris quickly regained her composure and used magic with her usual cool face.



"Come. The fire of the other world. Come. Ice bullets of lamentation. Come. Thunderbolt of annihilation."(Iris)

"Unyah!"(Kanade)



 Three magic spells were released one after another, and Kanade panicked.

 The storm of violence that there is no place to run away from is approaching Kanade.



'Nyaaaaa......'(Kanade)



 Kanade took a deep breath and calmed her disturbed concentration.

 Then, she put all her strength into her body.



"Nyah Take my fist!"(Kanade)



 She intercepted the approaching flames with his fists!

 The pressure of her fists drowned out the roaring flames.



 Then, she reaped ice bullets with his feet.

 Kanade's kick shot, released like a spear, pierced through the ice bullet and shattered it into pieces.



 But that was the limit.

 Using both hands and feet, there is no way to prevent the third magic.



 But there is no look of impatience on Kanade's face.

 Is she hiding her inner hand or some kind of trump card?

 No,that's unlikely.

Just ......



"Dragoon Howling!"(Tania)



 Tania's magic exploded just in time, just barely grazing Kanade.

 A shockwave that mimics a dragon's roar collides with Iris's magic and cancels it out.



 Kanade has friends she can rely on.

 I am sure they will do something about it.

 It is probably because she thought so that she did not do anything hasty.



"Ara"(Iris)



 Although the attack ended in failure, Iris's expression did not change.

 She is still smiling with a smile of composure.



"Fufu. As expected of the strongest species, just like me."(Iris)

"Fuun We are strong, aren't we?"(Kanade)

"I mean, you're pretty good, too. I've never seen or heard of anyone using four different kinds of magic at the same time."(Tania)

"Well, ...... there's a trick to it, or rather a little secret."(Iris)

"Hmmm......... what kind of magic trick is that?"(Tania)

"You want me to tell you?"(Iris)

"For future reference."(Tania)

"Well, I'll tell you."(Iris)

"What? You're going to teach me?"(Tania)



 Tania's face turns strange at Iris's honest words.

 The next person, Kanade, also has a quizzical look on her face.



"Telling us your secret. Are you up to something?"(Tania)

"No, nothing like that."(Iris)

"Even if you say that. You don't usually do such a thing as to expose your own hand!"(Tania)

"I would never expose my hand!"(Iris)



 Iris continues after a pause, 



'But What if there is such a difference in power that we don't even have to be on our guard? Then there would be no problem in exposing your hand, would there? Rather, wouldn't it be an appropriate handicap? It would be fun to continue to one-sidedly taunt him, but it would be even more fun if he ...... fufu, scratched his feet in vain."(Iris)

"..... that's in bad taste."(Rain)

"Fufu even I don't know how I grew up this way."(Iris)



 "Iris" laughs as she takes in even my words with amusement.



"I have the same magic power as the Spirits, ...... but I don't think I'm above them. I'm not sure if it's a little bit lower. Therefore, I cannot use multiple magic tricks at the same time."(Iris)

"But you actually used it."(Kanade)



 Iris responded to Kanade's reasonable argument with a laugh.



"That is not magic."(Iri

"What?"(Kanade)

"What are you talking about? If it wasn't magic, what was it?"(Tania)



 Tania bites her for answer.



"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it the way I said it. Magic is magic, but there are different kinds. What I am using is 'summoning magic'."(Iris)

"Isn't it......."(Rain)



 The first thing that comes to my mind is that the two are not the same.

 The face of Tanya also stiffened.



"To be frank the flame is not created with magic, it is summoned,......, and that is the summoning magic that I use. Any object can be summoned to this place. And the thing about this summoning magic is that it can be used without ...... limit."(Iris)

"Naturally that's impossi......"(Tania)

"The summoning magic that I handle is very useful, you know? There is no limit to how many you can summon at the same time,....... its like you can summon as many demons as you want, as I summoned mine, and there is no ...... limit to how many you can summon."(Iris)



 Iris laughs.



 

 If what she just said is true, Iris can literally use the same power as magic without limit.

 All kinds of power.

 There is no limit of one at a time.

Are you saying that Iris has such power ......?

 If so,......



"Well, ...... I'm going to ask you again. Shall we continue?"(Iris)

"......"(Rain)

"I've tried to play it light, but I didn't give you a definitive blow but I'm not the only one not giving it my all, and it seems you're not giving it yours either. .but fufu....."(Iris)



 Iris smiled like a child.

 She smiles a terrible laugh that seems to push out the cruel side of ...... children.



"If you give it all you've got,...... will any of you really be able to stand up in the end? Are you confident that you can bring me down to the ground before falling yourself, Rain-sama?"(Iris)

"......I honestly don't."(Rain)



 I am confident that Suzu-san has trained me and made me stronger.

 I can say that if it was a demon tribe that appeared before, I can deal with it alone.

 

 

 To be honest, I don't want to deal with her head on. ......



"But I can't back down now. There are innocent people behind me. I can't let you get your hands on them."(Rain)



 At that moment, Iris's smile disappeared.



'Innocent ......? That's a funny thing to say, isn't it?"(Iris)

"Iris?"(Rain)

"There is a sin, yes, there is. There are sins that cannot be wiped out, that cannot be forgotten, that can never be atoned for. That is why humans are so sinful."(Iris)



 Iris's face was filled with hatred that was unfathomable.

TL Note- Iris is going to go full power......Happy Republic  day to all Indian 🇮🇳 out there. 


Comments

Popular Posts