The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 135-Hero's achievements

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)


"Well, well, well...isn't that ...... Rain?"(Arios)



 Arios seemed to notice us and lightly raised his hand as if to greet us.



 It was unexpected for him to meet us in the village of Jisu, and his eyes widened in surprise.

 However, the surprise is quickly erased and replaced by a smile with plenty of room to spare.



"Hey, it's been a long time. How are you?"(Arios)

 "Fine to a certain extent. How's Arios?"(Rain)

"I'm fine, too, As usual."(Arios)

"Why is Arios here?"(Rain)

" To be honest that's my line. ......but let's  all boring stuff aside because  I have something special to tell you."(Arios)



 With a proud smile, Arios tells us why he is here.



"If you're here, then Rain must have had something to do with it, right?"(Arios)

"The Pagos Village ...... devil thing?"(Rain)

"Oh yes. I saved the villagers of Pagos."(Arios)

"What do you mean?"(Rain)

"I was traveling around the southern continent and happened to stop in Pagos. They were being attacked by demons and stuff, so I fought it off."(Arios)

"Arios did yo—"(Rain)

"Nyah, ...... sounds like a lie."(Kanade)



 Kanade, who was listening to the conversation with him, stared at Arios with half-open eyes.



" You don't have the power to fight the devil. It's a lie.."(Kanade)

"Lies,......, you're still a rude beast without and brains damn it."(Arios)

"Arios. How can you call a Kanade a beast. ......"(Rain)

"You want me to tell you not to do that? I know, I know. But in this case, I think she is at fault. I just told her the truth, and suddenly she doubts me."(Arios)

"That's ......"(Rain)



 It was plausible.

 Kanade doesn't like Arios, and that's probably why she gave him a questioning look, but ......

 Normally, the fault lies with Kanade.



 That said, I'm thinking the same thing as Kanade.

 Whether Arios can fight to the devil or not? It's hard to say.

 A certain amount of time has passed since we had an encounter, and Arios may have become stronger.

 So I am not sure about Arios' power that much.



 However, there was something that stuck in the ...... mind.

 Is it possible that a devil could show up and  he accidentally visit Pagos after it was destroyed?

 Of course, there's no chance of that. ......

 The timing is too good, or too convenient,...... but I'm not sure, I can only be  curious.



'Oh well. I'm a forgiving guy. I'll let you off the hook for your trivial nonsense."(Arios)

"Nyah ......, this hero is so superior, it's disgusting."(Kanade)

"Kanade, calm down."(Rain)

"Funyaaa ......."(Kanade)



 Kanade had her tail up against her back and bared her teeth.

 When I patted her head to calm her down, she seemed to relax a little and her tail, which had been inverted, came down.



'What I'm saying is true,  If you want, you can ask them."(Arios)



 Arios pointed to the Pagosians nearby.

 They were sending the same respect and gratitude to Arios as before.

 I don't think it was an act, and there was no reason for them to do such a thing.



Now it seems like It's an undeniable fact that Arios saved Pagos.



"What about Aggus and the others?"(Rain)

'They're all going their separate ways now."(Arios)

"Separate ways? Why and  to where?"(Rain)

"Hey, why do I have to tell Raine every time you want to know something like that? You're not one of us, are you?"(Arios)

"Right, Asking about useless people is useless."(Kanade)

"I just want to know. So?"(Rain)

"Oh? But Rain hasn't told me why he's here either."(Arios)

"Ahh"(Rain)



 Oh, I haven't told you anything, have I?



 Should Imitate Arios' reply now: ......

 I'm not obligated to report to Arios every single time, am I? Shall I say it too?



 ...... Let's not do that.

 It would only cause trouble, and there's no point.

 Well, it might make the puddle of Arios's pride go down, though.



'You know I've become an adventurer, right? So, this demon thing was issued as an urgent request."(Rain)

"Ho."(Arios)



 Arios' eyes narrowed.

It's like his eye's  are saying, "I've heard something interesting."



"Does that mean you're going to defeat the devil?"(Arios)

"No. I'm on the investigation team. There's another team for that."(Rain)

"Hmmm, I see."(Arios)



 Arios chuckled.



"But I'm sorry to hear that. You've come so far to do nothing."(Arios)

"What do you mean?'(Rain)

" I'm here, so you can leave the investigation and the defeat of the devil to me.'(Arios)



 What?

 I felt something strange in Arios' words.



 Why does Arios want to get so deeply involved in this case?

 Considering Arios' character, I don't think he would get involved in anything unnecessary. ......

 Or is there 'something' in this case that he has to be involved in?

 For example, Will it be something necessary to defeat the Demon King......?



 ...... No.

 I try to think about it, but I can't arrive at an answer.

 There is an overwhelming lack of information.



 Maybe I should look into not only devil, but also things related to Arios.



"Come on. Rain can go back to Horizon."(Arios)

"That's not going to happen. I'm the one who accepted the request. You can't just throw me out."(Rain)

"Not when I'm here."(Arios)

"What does that matter? Unless I get a formal order from the top, I'm not leaving."(Rain)

"Tch, Damn it, ......."(Arios)



 Arios clicked his tongue in a grumpy manner.

 He was not happy to be with me.



"Rain you just wait. I'll show you that I'm not the same person I was  back then."(Arios)

"You have a lot of confidence, don't you?"(Rain)

"Who do you think I am? I'm going to make it clear to you this time who is better, you or me ......."(Arios)



To be honest  I'm not interested in that kind of childish competition. ......

 Arios seemed totally into it and smiled proudly.



 I hope it won't be too much trouble. ......

 It's either the Goddess of Fate playing a trick or it's only when you think like that that it becomes troublesome.

 I had a bad premonition.



'Well then, I'll leave you now. I've got a lot of things to do."(Arios)

"Oh, ......, is that so I'm sorry I held you up."(Rain)

 "Hey ...... Rain. A friendly reminder, watch your back."(Arios)



 Arios gave one last indescribable smile and walked away.



"Unyaa I want to beat his face"(Kanade)

"I don't think I'm going to like Arios either."(Cel)

"You want to beat him too?"(Kanade

"Let's  not beat anyone....for now. "(Rain)



 I was the one who, while restraining Kanade, wondered for a moment if that would be a good idea to beat him after all .......



 It's such a pain in the ass to be involved with Arios.

 I am not in the mood for it.

 I want to keep my distance from him because he reminds me of my bitter past when I'm with him.



 But Arios doesn't seem to think so.

 It is clear from his current words and actions that he wants to make things clear with me.

 Maybe he still holds a grudge against me for hitting him so hard the last time we had an argument.



 Since he is a hero, I wish he would stop worrying about such things and put his priority on what he has to do. ......

 Even if I told him, he probably wouldn't listen to me.

 But If you do whatever you want, the bill will come due.

 Have you ever thought about that my frenemy Arios?



"......Well, that's okay."(Rain)



 I don't have to worry about Arios.

 I have to first think about me.



"I'm sorry ....... I just stood there talking. ......"(Rain)



 I've been so preoccupied with Arios that I forgot about Cel.

 Even though we were acting together, I did something like ignoring her.

 I hope I didn't offend her. ......



"......"(Cel)



 Cel was dazed.

 I've only seen her calm, so this kind of reaction from her is new.



"What's wrong?"(Rain)

'You ...... knew a hero?"(Cel)

'Yes, but didn't I say ......?'

"No, you didn't. That's news to me."(Cel)

" I'm sorry. I didn't think it was worth mentioning."(Rain)

"It's just that, well, if you'd let me know about ...... in advance, I wouldn't have been so surprised to see him here."(Cel)

"That's ...... what I mean is......"(Rain)



 I feel like I startled that Cel.

 I feel a little guilty.



"I don't really want people to know I'm related to him. I would tell you if you asked, but I didn't want to tell you myself."(Rain)

"You hid the fact that you were related to a hero from me? That's a strange thing to do. ...... Normally, it's something you can be proud of for the rest of your life."(Cel)

"Well, I've been through a lot."(Rain)

"...... oh my bad."(Cel)



 When she heard the 'a lot' part, Cel looks convinced.

 I'm not sure how much I can say about that, but I think it's something I can't put into one word.



" It seems you don't want to get too deep into it, I understand."(Cel)

'Thanks for understanding"(Rain)

'I'm sorry as even though I don't mind it, but it doesn't seem to work that way over here. ......"(Cel)



 

Cel's gaze was on Axe.

 I forgot about Axe, too, come to think of it .......




"Are you an acquaintance of the hero?"(Axe)



 He was pressed close to me.




 "Well,I am, but ...... what's going on with you, all of a sudden?"(Rain)

"I know its extensive asking you, but can you go get me an autograph!"(Axe)

"Axe is a big fan of the hero ...... haaa."(Cel)



 Cell let out a sigh, as if she found all this troublesome.

 ...... I was in the mood to spill a sigh, too.

TL Note- Haaa(sigh) no one comments anymore.


Comments

  1. Thank you for posting this , really like it is still be updated, I only recently for it was still being update since it doesn't show on NU any more look forward to them meeting Iris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest , I am temporary translator for this series, orignal TL is Gust , I am taking over till he gets back healthy again , till then thank you for your support 😊.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts