The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 143-Reunion and Confrontation

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

TL Note- Happy New year everyone. We at Valhallatls.blogspot.com wish that everyone had a fabulous year and a more fabulous year will welcome  them ~ Rafael wing.

☆☆☆☆☆

"What do you mean,The Devil is here?" ...... Hey, Cel. Isn't It's supposed to take a few days!"(Axe)

"It should, but ...... the enemy is moving faster than expected? Still, to some extent, I thought I had reached a conclusion that included a margin of ...... time."(Cel)



 Flustered, Axe questioned Cel.

 However, it seems that even Cel is puzzled and doesn't seem to have a clear answer.

 She raised her eyebrows in a dubious manner.



'At any rate, this is no time to be dawdling here!"(Rain)

"The voice came from the entrance to the village."(Kanade)



 Kanade took the lead, followed by the others.



 We ran to the entrance of the village and......



"Ara, Ara we have many visitors."(Iris)

"...... Iris."(Rain)



 The silver-haired girl I had met in River End before was there.



 People who don't know what happened are wondering.

 But the survivors of the village of ...... Pagos, who knew everything, screamed when they saw her.

 Some were trapped in fear and slumped over.



 Looking at those villagers, Iris was ...... laughing.

 She looked at them as if they were insects and laughed happily.



 When I met her in River End, I thought she was just a strange girl, but ......

 Now it's different.

 I can sense a clear malice and madness.

 I never knew her essence was so much chaotic ......

 What a girl.



 Suddenly, Iris's gaze caught mine.



"Ara Ara You are ......"(Iris)

'Long time no see."(Rain)

"Yes, it's been a while. Good day to you."(Iris)



 Iris picked up her skirt and bowed politely.

 If not for the occasion, I might have mistaken her for a noblewoman.



'Fufu, is it fate that we meet again at a place like this?"(Iris)

'I suppose it could be."(Rain)

"Ara, it's suprising that you admit it so honestly?'(Iris)

"The timing is just too good ...... so even I think about it."(Rain)

"Fufufu. I don't dislike that too."(Iris)



 Iris gives out a gentle smile.

 But still, ......

 I can't let my guard down.

 The only thing that grows is a bad feeling.



 Everyone else seemed to be feeling the same way, ready to move at any moment.



"What's all this fuss?"(Adventurer)



 An adventurer guarding the village of Jisu heard the commotion and came to the entrance of the village.

 The adventurer had determined that the source of the commotion was Iris.

 However, it seems that he was unable to determine the threat and walked up to her unprotected.


 "Hey, wait! Don't approach her carelessly ......"(Rain)

'Where did you come from? Why would a girl like you be in a place like this?"(Adventurer)



 The adventurer touched Iris on the shoulder.



 Iris's face turned grim the moment the adventurer touched her shoulder.

 It was as if she had been touched by a piece of filth.



"Could you please not touch me with your filthy hands."(Iris)

"What did you say?'(Adventurer)

"Will you not touch me, you human?"(Iris)

"What are you ...... doing?"(Adventurer)



 Iris shakes off the adventurer's hand carelessly, as if she were brushing off a mosquito.

 With that single act, the adventurer was blown several meters away.

 His back slammed into the fence surrounding the village, knocking him unconscious.



"Oh, you're still alive, aren't you? Just like an insect, you're stubborn. ......"(Iris)



 Iris raises her hand and ...... not good!



 I hurriedly activated Narukami and ejected the wire.

 I twirl the wire around Iris's arm.



'......Why are you interrupting me?"(Iris)

"Of course I do...... Iris. You ...... tried to kill that adventurer, didn't you?"(Rain)

"Yes,  Of course I did that."(Iris)



 Iris smiles.

 She doesn't feel she is doing any bad

 In other words, he truly believes ...... that it is the right thing to do.

 She doesn't think her actions are wrong at all.



 This girl is dangerous.

 Now I finally realize that.



"If you touch something dirty, you disinfect it, right? But I can't stand it. I have to make the root of the filth disappear."(Iris)



 Iris twists her hand lightly.

 With that, the wires entangled in her arms were severed.

However, I seems to have succeeded in turning Iris's attention to me.

 She didn't seem to be paying attention to the adventurer anymore.



"What is Rain-sama doing in a place like this?"(Iris)

"...... I'm doing some research on the 'devil' that have been making the rounds lately."(Rain)

'Ara, something like that. So ...... have you had any success?"(Iris)

"Fairly so. I even found a way to seal it up."(Rain)

"Nyan? Rain, that's not true, Mugu!"(Kanade)

"Shhh Shut up!"(Tania)



 I saw Kanade, who was about to say something extra behind my back, get her mouth covered by Tania.

 I'm sorry Kanade, but ......

 Frankly, I'm grateful to Tania for the support.



 I lied about finding a way to seal it. I don't know of any such thing.

 But if Iris is a devil...... and believed my story, it would make sense.



"I see. Can you tell me ...... how to seal it and what it looks like?"(Iris)

"Iris knows more about it than I do, don't you?"(Rain)

"What do you mean?"(Iris)

"...... Iris is the devil, isn't she?"(Rain)

Yes, she is.



 Iris readily admitted that she was a devil.

 

 I was expecting to be deceived or bluffed. ......



 Iris was so confident in her appearance that she probably thought she didn't need to hide anymore.



"I think you said you were looking for something, right? Why are you here?"(Rain)

"Because I found what I was looking for."(Iris)

"May I ask what you're looking for?"(Rain)

"The survivors of a village called Pagos ...... that's what I'm looking for."(Iris)

"What are you going to do when you find the villagers?"(Rain)

"Of course—"(Iris)



 With a smirk, Iris tells me mercilessly,

 "—I'm going to kill them."(Iris)



"Ki-Kill?"(Tania)

"Uu- nya?"(Kanade)

"Last time I visited the village, I had to pull out halfway through for a little reason,......, but after thinking about it, I still think it was a mistake not to kill them. So I'm here to rectify that mistake."(Iris)

"She's got to be kidding me. ......"(Axe)



 

  Axe next to me had a hint of anger in his voice.

 It was not hard to understand why he was angry.



 Iris has no feelings about life and death.

 She does not seem to think that killing is wrong; in fact, she seems to think that killing is the right thing to do.



 Axe is right to feel anger toward Iris.

 I think I'm the one who's crazy for still feeling a kind of affinity for Iris, even though she's  not a good...... person.



'Let's check, shall we? ...... Iris destroyed Pagos, didn't she?"(Rain)

"For various reasons, unfortunately, [ couldn't just kill them all. ...... so Yes, I did."(Iris)

"And then you killed people in River End."(Rain)

"There's a lot of trash in that town. So yes I've had to clean it up a few times."(Iris)

"Are you sure Iris is the one they're calling the devil?"(Rain)

"Yes, I admit it."(Iris)



 Iris chuckles.



"They call me the devil. I am an enemy of mankind ...... and you already know that, don't you?"(Iris)

"Yes, I do, but, you know,......"(Rain)



 Somewhere in the back of my mind, there's a part of me that doesn't want to be at odds with Iris.

 How can this be ......?



"But what I said to  Rain-sama at River End,...... that was all true. I like you. I'll let you off with a special ...... offer."(Iris)

"I'm flattered by the offer, but ...... I can't just walk away."(Rain)


"I guess so."(Iris)



 For a moment, I thought Iris looked lonely .......

 It was really a moment, so I am not sure if it was a sure thing or not.



"I'd like you to turn back, if you can. If not we can also seal Iris."(Rain)

"Do you really expect me to believe such a lie? I can assure you that Rain-sama does not know how to seal me. Because you are not prepared for it."(Iris)

"I guess I can't fool you after all. ...... It would be a lot easier if you just backed down here."(Rain)

"I want to kill people. I want to kill humans and Rain-sama wants to protect them. Then there is only one answer, isn't it?"(Iris)

"......, we have no choice, huh?"(Rain)



 I thought I would solve it amicably if I could,......, but it seems that such naive thinking will not work.

I have to be prepared for the worst.



"......What does this mean?"(Arios)

"Arios?"(Rain)



 When I finally made up my mind to be prepared, ......

 To further confuse the situation, Arios appeared.

 Arios stared at Iris with a somewhat astonished expression.

TL Note- Arios enters the chat, logic left the chat. Happy new year everyone ✨ 💛  and good bye 2022.


Comments

Popular Posts