The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 136-yearning

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

Since we were in the public eye, we took a moment to leave the area with Axe.

 When we moved to the outskirts of the village, we stopped and resumed our conversation.



'Let's see, ...... so  what was that about the sign of the hero?"(Rain)

"Yes, the autograph! You're going to get it for me right?"(Axe)

"Uh. I'm sorry, I probably can't do that."(Rain)



 If Axe really wants it, I can at least ask for it. ......

 Maybe with me on the other side, Arios won't give me what I'm asking for.



'We don't get along, or rather, we don't get along very well now. ...... I think if I told him about the autograph, I'd get kicked out.'(Rain)

'Really,......?'(Axe)



 Axe's shoulders slumped and he looked disappointed.

 



"If you want Arios' autograph so badly, why don't you go and get it in person?"(Rain)

"Don't be unreasonable. It's embarrassing for me to talk to a hero like that!'(Axe)

"Are you a damsel in love?"(Cel)



 



  Cel spilled out a sigh.



"I'm sorry. Ax said something stupid. I'll make sure he's disciplined so this won't happen again."(Cel)

"Oi oi. Disciplining the man you love is erotic, Cel.!"(Axe)



 Axe was being hit with a bow by Cel.

 Axe changed the meaning of discipline to a whole new genre



"But why do you love and adore such a hero?"(Kanade)



 Kanade asked curiously.



"Oh you ask, why do I like him? Because he is a hero, you know? I've heard all kinds of stories of his heroism,......, and last time I heard, he even defeated the Four Heavenly Kings. If you hear that, you would normally admire him."(Axe)

"But he's not a such person on the inside, is he?"(Kanade)

"The hero is a man of integrity and purity. The hero must be a clean, innocent, and virtuous person."(Axe)

"Nyah ...... love is blind, they say, but is it a similar condition?"(Kanade)



 Though Kanade is looking at Axe curiously,......

 Rather, Axe's reaction is more common.



 He is charged with the mission of defeating the Demon King and fights demons day in and day out.

 That is the public's image of a hero.

 Few people have met him directly, so they don't know what kind of character he has, or what he says or do.



 As a result, his image becomes more and more beautiful. ......

 Some people come to adore him like idols.

 Axe is just a good example.



 If Axe talk to him, that image may be shattered. ......

 Well, what are the chances that it won't?

 It's Axe's problem, so I'm not going to say anything about it.



'What is it about Axe that you admire so much about the Arios...... or the heroes? If you don't mind, can you be more specific?"(Rain)



 I asked such a question, not intending to speak, but because I was interested.



"I've met  hero once,...... though I've admired his many sagas,....... I've never really talked to him, so it's not quite right to say I've met him."(Axe)

"What do you mean?'(Rain)

"It was a long time ago, when I had just become a ...... adventurer. I was on my own, I didn't know anyone at the time, I'm a bit embarrassed to say this, but I was a pain in the ass who really believed ...... that I had a tremendous amount of talent. I did some crazy shit."(Axe)

"Axe is still a pain in the ass"(Cel)

"That's the point I'm trying to make!"(Axe)

"Nyah, Axe and Cel, you're perfect for each other."(Kanade)

"Stop it. I'm not comfortable with you looking at me like that."(Cel)

"I'm the one who should stop ragging on you like that. ......"(Axe)



 Axe was on the verge of tears.

 Cel is still as expressionless as ever.



 What an ...... interesting duo.



"It's  a little embarrassing to say but I was on a roll at the time and did a lot of reckless things. Naturally, the bill soon came due, and I found myself in a pinch."(Axe)

"You ran into a nest of demons by yourself and got yourself into a pinch, didn't you?"(Cel)



 Cel said, as if to add something.



"I was prepared to die that time,"(Axe)

"How did you get over it?"(Rain)

'I was rescued by a hero."(Axe)

'...... by Arios?'(Rain)

"He was just passing by but he chased after me to stop my reckless act, fought the demon, and saved me. ......"(Axe)

Did Arios do that?

 I hate to put it this way, but he didn't seem like the kind of guy who would do something like that. ......



"When I thanked him, He laughed and said, "Don't worry about it;  I'm just glad you're okay." "(Axe)

"Nyah ......?"(Kanade)



 Kanade also seemed to be confused and tilted her head slightly.



"I was so moved that I didn't think there was anyone like that in the world. He was able to put his body on the line for someone else and wield power for someone else. As a man, I have to respect that."(Axe)

"So, you've always wanted to be a hero?"(Rain)

I" want to be like that guy. That became my new philosophy of action and ...... shaped the man I am today."(Axe)

"I see. ......"(Rain)

"You're more serious than I thought.'(Kanade)

"Oh, come on, I'm always serious."(Axe)



 



I'm not sure how much I can take that statement as truth ......



 The impression that Axe gives me of Arios is very different from what I know of him.

 But from the way he spoke

 It must have been a long time ago.



 The current Arios seems to have a lot of problems: ......

 But does that mean that the old Arios also had a personality worthy of being called a hero?

 If so, where did that get distorted?



 It was an interesting story that I hadn't expected to hear.



"That, by the way, surprised me."(Cel)



 Cel says this with a blank expression on her face, as if she is not surprised at all.



'Yeah? What?"(Axe)

"You knew a hero, didn't you?"(Cel)

"What, is that so?"(Axe)



 Axe was biting at me with great vigor.



"He was talking to him just now, not in a friendly ...... way, but in a normal way, right?"(Cel)

"Oh, ...... well. I know him, in case you were wondering , I was asked to do a little work for him, and it just happened."(Rain)



 In fact, if I mentioned that I had been in a hero party,......, it would be quite a hassle, so I just fudged it appropriately.



"Now, enough chit-chat."(Rain)



 I was afraid that I might get into trouble if they mentioned  to the hero party.



"You may be concerned about the hero, but we have our own work to do. Let's continue our investigation."(Cel)

"But we've done our canvassing once and for all, haven't we?"(Kanade)



 Kanade questioned curiously.



"Yes"(Cel)

"I guess we'll use the information we got from the interviews to uncover more information, right?"(Axe)



 Ax took over Cel's words and said so.

 Cel, who was taken off script, looked a bit grumpy, but continued talking.



"I was able to get somewhat closer to the true identity of the demon,......, but its purpose, what kind of means of attack it has, and that sort of thing remain as unclear as ever. From now on, I'm going to focus my research on that area. ......What do you think?"(Cel)

"I have no objection."(Axe)

"Me too!'(Kanade)

"It's decided.'(Rain)



 The following policy was unanimously decided.

 I believe Tania and the others who were not present at the meeting will also agree with me.



"But where are we going to look?"(Axe)

"I have an idea about that."(Cel)



 As if anticipating Axe's question in advance, Cel took out a map of the area around the village of Jisu.

 She pointed to the center of the map.



"This is where we are now. And further south, here  ......, is Pagos."(Cel)

"At the foot of the mountains......"(aqx3

"I'm going to see the village in person. I think we can gain some insight by investigating the site."(Cel)

"I agree."(Rain)



 I agreed with Cel's idea.

"Then I think we should climb this mountain just outside of Pagos."(Cel)

"Hmm? Why are we going to climb a mountain? Sightseeing?"(Axe)

"I would never do something so stupid. Shut up,...... Axe."(Cel)

"Cel is cold ......."(Axe)



 Although Axe gets teary-eyed, Cel continues to talk, completely unperturbed.

 You're strong in many ways,.......



"I spoke to a survivor who told me that a demon had been sealed up in this mountain."(Cel)

"......I see, so that's how it is."(Rain)

"Nyan? Rain and Cel, you both look like you know what you're talking about,......, but what does it even mean?"(Kanade)

" Even if we don't get that far, I think there's a good chance we'll get some information."

"I see."(Kanad

"I don't see any objections .....? So, is Pagos and the nearby mountains our next destination?"(Cel)



 Everyone nodded in agreement.


TL Note- I am tired, comment  to motivate me.


Comments

  1. Man, love is blind alright, man I hope Axe and Ciel have a good ending, it would suck to lose them. Great job as always translated with this. If u need a break from this, take one. Don't burn out your self with this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts