The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 123-A moment of calm

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

"FUNNYAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"(Kanade)



 Soaking in the hot water up to her shoulders, Kanade spilled out a mellow voice.

 Her eyelids were hanging down sloppily, and she looked ecstatic.

 Her cheeks were slightly tinted with the color of cherry blossoms.



 But it was not only Kanade.

 The other female members of the group are also soaking in the hot water, looking comfortable.



 Since ...... Tina is a ghost, strictly speaking, she is pretending to be soaking in the hot water.

 Everyone seems to understand that it's just a wild thing to say, and no one says anything about it.



 Time for everyone to take a bath together.

 Everyone was smiling and sharing a peaceful moment together.



"Hey, Kanade."(Tina)

"What is it, Tina?"(Kanade)

"I don't know if this is a good time to ask this, but isn't Kanade not good at taking a bath?"(Tina)

"No? Why are you asking me that?"(Kanade)

"Look. Most cats don't like taking a bath, right? So I thought maybe Kanade doesn't like baths either."(Tina)

"Oh, I see."(Kanade)

"I was wondering about that too. I mean, you said you were not good at it before, didn't you?"(Luna)



 Tina's question was followed by Luna.

 



"There are a lot of cats who don't like baths, though. I was not very fond of taking a bath, But when I took a bath with the others, I enjoyed it so much that I lost the feeling of being bad at it. Now, I love taking a bath...It's so warm and invigorating that I'd like to stay in it as long as I don't get too hot"(Kanade)

"Oh, I can understand that. If I didn't have a body like this, I'd like to take a bath every day."(Tina)

"Yes. They say that a bath is the best way to enrich one's life."(Luna)

"I have never heard of such a thing before."(Sora)



 Luna's words made Sola tilt her head slightly and ask, 



"I'm not surprised that you don't know about it. After all, it is a word I just made up!"(Luna)

"Luna's personality, that way of going straight ahead without thinking, can't you do something about it?"(Sora)

"No!"(Luna)



 After being told with a flat chest, even Sora, as expected, gave up on trying to persuade her sister.

 Why did she grow up like this?

 I would like to believe that she did not grow up watching her sister's back.



"......"(Nina)



 Suddenly, Nina was staring at Tania.

 To be precise, she was looking at Tania's breasts.



 Tania noticed this gaze and asked, 



"What's wrong?"(Tania)

'...... wow.'(Nina)



 Nina look surprised, as if she was somewhat moved.



'Hm?"(Tania)

"Tania ...... has big tits, don't you ......?"(Nina)

"I don't know what you mean by that."(Tania)

"Can I ...... feel them...those floating in the hot water?"(Nina)

"Eh? Well, I don't mind. ......"(Tania)

(TL: Start replacing Nina)

 With her permission, Nina gently reached for Tania's breast.

 As she did, she sank her fingers into the soft, plump bulge.



'Wow,......so soft."(Nina)

"Hmm..Aah"(Tania)

"And ...... it's still so big ......."(Nina)

"Uh Nina even though your hand is so soft and tender. It feels a little weird to be touched like that,......."(Tania)

"Oh ...... I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Did it hurt ......?"(Nina)

'It doesn't hurt, but, uh, ...... well, more importantly, is Nina interested in big breasts?'(Tania)

"Hmm......."(Nina)



 Nina nodded her head.



"I wonder if bigger tits would please ...... Rain, ......?"(Nina)

"Goho!"(Tania)



 Tania was choked up at the bombshell that came out of little Nina.

 Kanade and the others who were listening to the conversation were also moved to tears.



 Seeing everyone, Nina looked at them strangely.
 



 



"What's wrong with everyone......?"(Nina)

"Where did you learn that kind of talk about the bigger breasts being better ......?"(Tania)

"The last time I went to the Adventurers Guild, one of the ...... adventurers was talking about that kind of thing. The bigger the woman's breast, the better ...... she is."(Nina)



 I'll burn those adventurers down next time.

 Tania made up her mind.



'Let's see, Nina. That kind of thing is subjective, so you don't have to worry about it too much."(Kanade)

"Or rather, don't take them too seriously."(Tina)



 Kanade and Tina admonished Nina.

 The bathhouse, where everyone was having fun together, turned into a place for sex education for children.

(TL: A pretty dangerous word )

"Is that so?"(Nina

"Yes, that's right."(Kanade)

"Oh......."(Nina)



 Nina looked a little disappointed.

 

 Kanade looked at Nina and wondered.



"Nina, do you want Rain to be happy?"(Kanade)

"I want to see Rain's smile."(Nina)

"It's like, oh, ...... what's it like? I'm mean what's your intention?(Kanade)

"What do you mean?"(Nian)

"Uh sorry, I'm a little too conscious ...... of the fact that I even care about what Nina is up to."(Kanade)



Nina looked at Kanade curiously as she blushed on her own. 



"But,...... again, that chest is still foul play."(Luna)



 Luna's eyes were glazed over as she looked at Kanade and Tania's chests.

 Sora followed suit, her eyes also glazed over.

 



" It's a mystery of the human body."(Sora)

"If you have any tips, I'd love to hear them."(Luna)

"Tricks, you say. ......"(Tania)

"Nya?"(Kanade)



 

 

Kanade and Tania looked at each other in confusion.

 There was nothing that they were particularly conscious of.

 It was just something that they naturally had.

 



"......"(Nina)



 Nina was putting her hands on her own breasts.

 Regardless of whether Rain was pleased or not, she was still concerned about the size of her breasts as a girl.

 She was touching her own breasts as if to say, "Grow, grow, grow."



"That bothers me, too."(Nina)

"Oh, a new alliance of poor breast is forming!"(Luna)

"I don't have small breasts!"(Tina)



 Luna's outrageous words were met with a tsk tsk from Tina.



"Hmm? Is that so? If you ask me, Tina's got a lot there. ......"(Luna)

"She's a traitor, isn't she?"(Sora)

"No, I'm not. I'm on your side."(Tina)

"You're wearing something very respectable, and you say things like that"(Luna)

"Respectable......? Do you know ...... that "respectable" is halfway and is the most undemanding?Bigger is more pleasing to men, and smaller is also in demand for ..... , but mine is just normal!"(Tina)



 Tina's soulful cry made Sora and Luna look shocked at something.

 Tears streaming down their faces, they put their hands on her shoulders.



'So you are right,...... Sora was wrong. It's hard for Tina too,......."(Sora)

'You may join our alliance,...... and one day we will look back on Kanade and Tania,...... Oh, yes. Nina has  also joined our alliance, too."(Luna)

"Me too ......?"(Nina)

"Hey,  there. You can't make some kind of alliance and bring Nina into the mix."(Tania)



 Tania looked stunned and cautioned Luna, who was speaking enthusiastically.




"The only ones who are too late are Sora and Luna."(Tania)

"Don't say it's too late!"(Luna)

"Tanya don't  you know Luna and Sora are only  14 years old. Even though they have no future, at all..."(Kanade)

"Are you showing pity!"(Sora)



 Luna was shocked.

 Next to her, Sora also looked depressed.



 "I think there's a good chance that Nina's just the beginning."(Tania)

"Nyah, you're right. Did Nina's mother have big breasts?"(Kanade)

"Nina's mother had big breasts? Very big."(Nina)

"Then, I'm sure Nina's going to get bigger, too. It's just a start, so don't be in a hurry."(Kanade)

"...... hmm."(Nina)



 Somewhat relieved, Nina smiled.



 On the other hand, Sora and Luna looked as if they were grumbling.



 

 The fact that Nina has potential is undeniable.

 But if they admitted that, they would be the only ones without potential.

 Just the two of them.

 We can't allow that to happen.

 Or rather, they are jealous of Kanade and Tania.

I understand that it was just envy, but they couldn't stop.

 Breasts are a very important issue for a girl of their age.



"Yes, share your wealth with me!"(Luna)

"How can I make them bigger? I will not leave until you show me how!"(Sora)



 Luna and Sora were crowded by Kanade and Tania.

 The two were suddenly bewildered.



The two were puzzled by the situation.

"But It's hard on the shoulders and ......"(Tania)

"That statement is a declaration of war against us poor sisters, isn't it?"(Luna)

"Luna, please stop making strange alliances."(Tania)

"We, the Poor Breast Sisters, will accept your declaration of war!"(Luna)



 Luna is getting excited.

 The tension of everyone is rising as well.



 The time passed in a lively and joyful manner, and a moment of calm passed.

 The girls will learn in the future that ...... it is only a temporary relief.


TL Note- A unexpected  chapter.........but nice.



Comments

Popular Posts