Evil Avalon



Chapter 97-big tears

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

'Ahhhh, damn it! It's too late to deactivate it!

"Akira-chan, where are you going? I too—"

"Don't follow me!"



 When the Majin deactivated the "Cryonics Prison," the ice that had been covering her quickly became smaller and smaller, and Amama-san, who had turned inward, rolled out ...... and hurriedly ran off somewhere. The majin tried to follow her, but he was rejected with a shrug and a pouty look on Akira-chan's face.

 
 

"What's going on, Sota Narumi,......, explain to me what happened while I was out cold."

"It's all this guy's fault."

"You're the idiot who fell for it."



 Kuga-san, unable to grasp the current situation, asks me what was going on. 

 

 However, even this is a "player," so I have to share information and opinions with him ......, but hiz attitude is making me feel very unmotivated. I'm already feeling hungry and I'm already a little dizzy.



 My body is shriveled up due to the fact that I used an inordinate amount of physical strength in the previous battle, and all the muscles in my body are creaking and twitching. My energy is depleted, and I am tempted to take in some calories right now, but that will have to wait.

 

"So Kotone-chan my name is Arthur, and I'd like to make  friend--"

"Let me talk to this guy first."

"I don't think I'm supposed to be talking to a Buta-o."

"......"



  Arthur, the demon in suspicious mode, approached Kuga-san and said that he wanted to be friends with Kuga-san. The situation had been extremely tense until a few minutes ago, and she would only be drawn in by such an attitude.

 

 

 And Arthur is the name of the player at the time of Dun-Ex, not the name of this demon. And he still feel like he is a Dun-Ex player. ......



'It's important for you too, so come over here for now."



 I call the unfaithful demon to a corner of the hall and says as if to remind him. When I first met him here, I thought he was a man who couldn't talk, but from what I know of him in Dun-Ex, he's a man who listens in his own way. I believe him and try to persuade him.

 

"You see, this is the world we live in. This world we are in is Dun-Ex itself, but it's not a game anymore. We're in a bloody and dangerous world."

"No game? I don't  think so. Well, it's a different kind of game, it's more realistic, and the feeling of defeating monsters is more vivid. But it's just like Dun-Ek, isn't it?"



 Looking around, Arthur says that the halls, the skills, and the monsters are all just like Dun-Ex. The system and setting are Dun-Ex itself, but he never admits that it's still real.



"If you talk to Amama-san, Kuga-san, and other people from now on, you will understand that they are not NPCs at all. People in this world are struggling to stay grounded, just like in the original world."

 
"
 If you don't try to change your mind that this world is a game and people are all NPCs, it is impossible for you to join hands with them in the future. If they know who we are, we have to consider the possibility of killing each other again. This is a non-negotiable line for me."

 

"I'm not going to change my mind. But it's true, from what I saw of Akira and Kotone, they didn't look like NPCs. I felt they were really alive."

"That's right.  I'm going to explain what I'm going to say to you now based on that."



 I will explain everything I know so far in a nutshell.



 This world may look like Dun-Ex, but it is the real world. The general dungeon knowledge of the residents here is the same as it was at the beginning of Dun-Ex's service. The updated contents are almost unknown to the public. Because of this, even top adventurers are stuck at level 30 or so, unable to use gates. The world situation has become chaotic and unbalanced due to physical enhancements. There are other players here besides you and me. I'll give you a quick explanation.



'They don't even know the gates? And the jobs are still the same as they were at the beginning of the service?"

"Yes, Can you imagine how much player knowledge is worth?"

"I've been in the dungeon since I got here, so I didn't know if that's why I've been waiting in my "castle" on the 38th floor for so long and no adventurers have visited me."



 He waited in my castle to ask for help from adventurers to get out of the dungeon, but no one ever came to visit him. The demon, now that he understood why that was the case, was crestfallen, his shoulders slumped.

 

'And players, aren't you the only one...
 disaster ......?"
"There are other players besides me, but I can't tell you that right now and I also can't tell you how many people are here."

"Just tell me this. Akira, is she a player?

"...... maybe, I don't know."



 Arthur puts his hand on his chin and ponders. He may look like this, but in his game days, he led the "AKK", a large scale strategy clan that competed for the first and second place in Dun-Ek. He was a well-known player in the Dun-Ex community, and was even known by the nickname "Flash."

 

 I have fought against him several times in Dun-Ek, and I have to admit that he is a top-notch player, both in terms of his individual abilities and the achievements he has made leading his clan. However, the AKK clan has another face.

 

"Akira is neither a player nor an NPC. Could that be you, you know what I mean right?"



 Arthur suddenly starts spinning around in circles, unable to contain his excitement as he starts to ho in his own world. 

 

  

 By the way, AKK is an acronym for "Akira Akira Kudos Knights. In short, it is a clan made up of Amama's fans.

 

 Whenever there was an event related to  Tenma-san, all activities as a strategy clan and official management events were abandoned, and all clan members donned special uniforms and rushed to the event like crazy. Arthur even held the position of führer for Tenma-san, and Dun-Ex players were horrified to see his fan activities, which could be described as fanatical beyond enthusiasm.

 

"The real Akira-chan is really alive! Isn't this my chance? I'll definitely protect hef!"

"Calm down. Amama-san hasn't been "un-cursed" yet, so if you get too close to her, you'll only make a bad impression on her."

"Oh, you haven't lifted the curse yet? I'd like to do something about it and give her a hint ......, but it's a miracle that you even made it here."

 

  It would be best to avoid approaching her carelessly. 

 

"Akagi? That ugly, handsome protagonist? But there's nothing to be afraid of, with out strength he is a piece of cake."

"I am starving so don't talk about cake, Either  way we'll talk about it later. You understand this, don't you?"

"So there are a lot of people out there who are after dungeon information. I see. It looks so bad out there."



   And since this is also important, I would like to ask him about it.



"Arthur, you don't have any strange skills, do you? Like the one with the debuff effect that you can't turn off?"

'There's is one ....... I had forgotten about it because I never activated it, but the first time I saw you with Akira, I was so "jealous" that I almost snapped. I was surprised at the emotion that welled up in me at that moment."



 So the crazy look in his eyes when he first appeared was due to his debuffing skill. It is difficult to control this debuff effect with one's mental strength. I can't help but say that I've experienced that firsthand myself. ......

 

 Even if Arthur were to go out there, it's obvious that he would get into trouble if he was to be willing to kill every time he witnessed someone with Tenma-san. I might as well tell him how to deal with it quickly.

 

"Can we suppress this with a flexible aura?"

"I'll explain how to do it later, but you'd better learn that skill before we meet again. Otherwise, you won't be able to go out there."

"Before we me again?, ...... wait a minute. Are you going to leave me in the dungeon?"



  With tears in his eyes, He tries to drip a wavering, high-density 《aura》. But I have my own preparations to make, and I have things I want to look into, things that are convenient for me. I'm sorry, but I'm going to ask him to bear with me for a little while.



'I will give you this as a means of communication. I'll also register the magic here on the 20th floor, so you can see me whenever you want to."

"What is this? Is it a watch?"

"It's like a smart phone.  I'll be in touch with you, so keep it with you. I'll ask Obaba how to get to you."

"At least let me talk to Akira-chan."
(TL: We have a true simp among us.)
 

 

 While we were talking, Tenma-san returned with the chief butler, Ms. Kurosaki, who was dressed in a maid's uniform. As soon as the chief butler came in, she was surprised to see the tattered Seido Hall.



"What is going on? What happened?"

There are a lot of things going on. But I can't say that until I discuss it with Narumi. Oh, about that child..."


  

 Amama-san points to Arthur and introduces him to the head butler. I looked at her to see what zhe was going to do, and she said she wanted to hire him as a bodyguard in the Tenma household. Before I knew it, they were talking about that.

 

I think he's very strong and kind. I don't know about his origins.'

'There's something going on. ...... Hey, there kid. I'll be sure to talk to you about it later."



 The chief butler glares at me sharply, but turns back to Arthur and suddenly gives him a kind look.

 

"I was on the street when the young lady found me and saved my life. If you too have nowhere to go, you are always welcome."

"I belive you'll be able to find your way back to your home."

"A ...... ah!"



 Amama gently stroked Arthur's head as he shed large tears and repeatedly called out "thank you. Ever since he came to this world, he had been trapped in a dungeon. It must have been hard for him not to be able to meet anyone while he was in an unstable state of mind, not knowing why. If I could help him right now, I would, but I need to prepare myself and I have someone I want to talk to. So I ask for his patience for a little while longer.
 

"Thank you, Akira. But I can't go with you right now because I can't get out of the dungeon yet. If I can get out someday, I may ask you to help me again ......."

"Of course. I'll be there to pick you up when you find a way out."

"We will teach you the Black Butler's way from the beginning so that you can become a butler worthy of our lady."



 Arthur is smiling and being strong in front of Amama and the butler chief, but he will be lonely if he is alone again. I'll be there to talk to him then, so I'll tell him to give me a call or something.



 Well then...

 

( let's go home.)

 

 This concludes my class competition. Every part of my body is screaming because of the unexpected events that have happened in succession. I want to take a rest as soon as possible, but there are so many things to look into and think about. I want Arthur to pay me back with interest since I am not being paid for all this effort.

 

 Next to me, Kuga-san, who had a fixed look in her eyes, was silently pulling at my clothes, and from behind, the chief butler in a maid's uniform was staring at me with a glare, as we finally left the hall where the long battle had continued.

TL Note- New player Arthur joined the party. I don't know about the gender because everything has been general neutral so I assumed demon was a he as it was a simp.( You are viable to your own interpretation)



Comments

  1. So we got gluttony, lust, from what I can tell envy, and maybe pride as well?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts