After leaving the A rank party, I aim for the deep part of the labyrinth with my former students


Afterwords

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

Author's Afterwords 

Thank you for reading this far.

YukI and his friends' journey continues, but for us the story comes to a close here.



I hope you enjoyed "A rank".

I hope it was a story that will remain in your hearts and minds, even if just a little.



The third and final volume will be released tomorrow, July 1.

I hope you will pick up a copy.



See you again in another work ('omega')noshi!


Translator's Afterwords 

Well I won't touch in what the author said but I hoped that Yuki and his friend's adventurers were something you might remember when you think  about A rank .
I started translating this with little hope of finishing this as happened with many new Translators I thought I would have  translate some 10-20 chapters and will give up on it like many other do but the encouragement and love from the readers helped me in holding even in the most tiring times( My exams) and gave me courage in my most distressing times (result of those exams) , I thought I would have failed somewhere in my real life due to giving my time here but well ( I got a good university and now a sophomore) as someone said  no matter what life goes on and like everything else in the world things must come to a end. A rank not being much different has also came to a end........To some of you this is the last time we are talking ( but I belive many of you will see me again in my other projects or on NU forums) . One year....it was both a short and long time, the one year felt short while replying to comments and talking to readers but it also felt long while translating ( I sucked at it at first) . Both ways it was something I would remember for a long time , Thank you for giving time to read this Afterword, it was never relevant to the plot of A rank nor it has some foreshadowing just two people talking after reaching the final destination. Yuki and his adventurers will continue so will ours, We will meet if fate permits( Or you read one of my translation again 😁) Take care,Be safe and Once again Let's  enjoy reading carefully. 

See you again in another Translation.
Wing Rafael,
Valhalla TLs.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts