After leaving the A rank party, I aim for the deep part of the labyrinth with my former students


Volume  3

Epilogue-wish upon the sky

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

A month has passed since our return.

 Labyrinth dungeons in various places have stopped running amok, and the chaos in the world is slowly subsiding.

 Fortunately, Benwood, Mamaru and the others returned safely.



 There were many casualties, but they were small in the scale of the damage to the world exposed to the "culling."

 This was in contrast to the crisis that threatened to destroy the world as a whole.



 We were busy accepting and refusing the incessant requests for interviews and visiting the royal palace.



 After all, we had done such a big "live broadcast" of our strategy.

 I was carried up as a "hero" and a "heroic man" by people from outside the Kingdom of Welmeria, and I received a mountain of requests to meet with them, saying, "I'd like to see you once to express my gratitude." So I had to go to the royal palace many times to receive them.



 To tell the truth, I don't know anything about the manners of the nobility, so I feel like I'm going to get a pit in my stomach.



 However, I was happy to have the meeting with the Mastoma. 

(TL:Our good bro)

 I heard that he had shown excellent skills in this matter, and had been unofficially confirmed as the next king of Salmutaria.

 However, he seemed somewhat dissatisfied, saying, "I guess I couldn't underestimate the connection with a 'Hero.



 Well, we are such busy people, but ...... we are now people on the sea.



 It all started with Silk's registration as an A-rank adventurer and her appointment as Count of the Labyrinth for her achievements this time.

 I had heard that she was from the "Amberwood Forest" on the southern island of Vilmullen,...... but it seems that she is actually the granddaughter of the chief of that forest.



 What this means is that Silk was a genuine princess.



 The king of Wellmeria, who has the right to inherit the throne of another country, decided that it would be a bad idea to make Silk the personal property and nobility of the king of Wellmeria without permission.

 Although she said she did not mind, this could become an international problem.



 Therefore, we decided to visit him directly to see how Silk's Grandfather was doing.



 King Wellmeria said something like, "This is a royal decree," but I think this was probably his way of telling us to go on a vacation trip after we got tired of all the congratulatory speeches and parties.

 Frankly speaking, I was thankful to be away from the capital.



'What's wrong?"(Silk)



 Silk, dressed in a one-piece dress, stood next to me  who was in a daze.



"I wonder if your grandfather will kill me?"(Yuki)

"It's possible, but I'm sure Yuki-san will be fine."



 Thiz full trust is heavy.

 If a thousand-year-old Dark Elf elder tried to kill me, I would have no chance.



"The truth is, I'm a little nervous too. I'm  don't  know how I should behave before them"(Silk)

"I understand. I haven't been back home myself."(Yuki)



 I don't have the energy to return to the countryside of Almeche, where Simon and Uncle Saga's presence still lingers.

(TL:Well Simon was one of his few old acquaintance leaving his uncle Saga aside.)

 I don't think I'll ever go back there.



"Well, we'll make it work."(Yuki)

'Fufu, I suppose so. We'll be there in a few minutes, and I'll go get ready for disembarkation."(Silk)

"Yes, thank you, princess."(Yuki)

"No need to be so mean, Sensei."(Silk)



 Silk ran across the deck, sticking out her tongue in a small gesture.

 I looked away from her and again looked at the sea vaguely, and someone pulled my hem.



"Yuki."(Rain)

"What's up? Rain."(Yuki)

"Look at this."(Rain)



 Saying so, she showed me the [Searcher's Sicard Compass].



"Oh, ....... you didn't return it."(Yuki)

(TL:It was Mastoma's property.)

"No, I didn't meant that . Look at this."(Rain)



 Rain clicked the button that was the activation switch, and the needle spun around. This is the first time in a long while that I have seen this reaction.

"What's this pointing to?"(Yuki)

"It's pointing at Lun."(Rain)

"......!"(Yuki)



 That day, after Lun disappeared at the door, I used the [Searcher's  Sicard Compass] several times.

 I wondered if she might have shifted to somewhere else in the world.

 However, the needle did not move even a twitch.



 In other words, "there is no such thing as Nibelung at that moment." 

 But what about this one in front of me, ...... the needle is moving.



"Surely, she is somewhere else."(Rain)

"Yah."(Yuki)

"Maybe she has been reborn."(Rain)

"Maybe."(Yuki)



 The two of me and Rain laugh at each other while looking at the spinning needle of the [Searcher's Sicard compass]. I was about to cry, but I held it in.



"I wonder if she  become a writer as she wanted ?"(Rain)

'Well, I don't know. But, I......"(Yuki))



 There are no words I can say.

 I just wish she could be happy.



"But Lun also told me to be happy. What am I supposed to do?"(Yuki)

"It's easy."(Rain)



 Rain, standing tall on the table, stretches and kisses me.



"Look, I'm happy."(Rain)



 I smiled back at her and hugged the defenseless Rain.

 The girl smell so soft and delicious.

 I close my eyes against the warmth that I was sure I would never be able to touch again if things worked out according to my and uncle's plan.

 How foolish of me to have tried to let go of this.

 Nibelung was right.



"Ah! Yuki is hugging Rain! That's not fair!"(Marina)

"It's not fair! He's a guilty one! I demand my Nene time!"(Nene)



 Noisy voices and footsteps are approaching.

 They will be demanding something unreasonable after this.

 It's fun to listen to them, but sometimes they are just too reckless.



"Oh my God, again? You know, every time you make a fuss, you should think a little more about the consequences."(Jamie)

"They can't help it. It's Yuki-san after all."(Silk)



 After a short delay, two calm voices came in.

 

 The two, who are surprisingly similar to each other, are quite formidable in this way. I wonder what they will demand of me.



"I'm the best, so..."(Rain)



 And the girl in my arms is  also agitating everyone like this.

 No, I'm sure she trusts me.

 She trusts that she will fulfill the Nibelung's one and only wish.

 I giggle, surrounded by the comfortable noise of my friends.

 I smile, thinking that this is exactly what she wanted, and it makes me love her even more.



"Now, it's time to go to Vilmullen Island. Everyone ready?"(Yuki)



 My friends nodded at my words.

 It was our first time there. I don't know what will happen, but whatever happens, we are all in this together.

 So I open my mouth to the sky.



"Alright, let's be careful and have fun."(Yuki)



 I say my usual words, hoping that our story will reach her somewhere.


TL Note- Hope Yuki and Clover's story reached to Nibelung just like it reached to us and yes with this we have officially finished this novel A rank, Thank you for being with me in this journey, it was a good experience and I hope it was the same for you. I will post the Author's and Translator's Afterwords in one last chapter that will come day after tomorrow, nothing relevant to the story just some words by the Author and Translator and once again Thank your for reading, you can also try our other series like second in everything( we have 170+ chapters) and weed reincarnation( we have 100+ chapters), evil avalon(we have 90+ chapters), Super Mothership( we have 60+ chapters) and Beast tamer(we have 100+ chapters  on the site) which got itself a anime and yes Yuki got his harem, signing off ~ Rafael.


Comments

  1. Well it's finally over
    That was great
    Thanks for all this time, translator

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts