Evil Avalon


Chapter 92-I'm still not far off.

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

-- Narumi Hanao point of view



"My head wants war. At any rate, I'm going to tear off his mask and expose him to the world."



 A flashy man wearing a lot of gold and jewelry stared at me and said something unintelligible. I have no idea how I got myself into this situation, but if I try to take off the mask, "that woman" will find out my true identity, so I have to stop him.

 

"Masked girl ......, run!"



 Satsuki, behind me, says breathlessly, The people in this room are crouching and suffering because of the "Aura" that is being scattered around so indiscreetly. 

 

 I had experienced the "Aura" of a higher rank with a difference in level, but it only took a moment for my heart to break. All I could do was just give up. It would be impossible to stand up to that situation, except for ...... Onii.

 

 If I let it go like this, it would take a huge toll on my body and mind, so I'd better do something about it as soon as possible, but how could I stop it?

 

 The flashy guy in front of me has the same sun badge on his chest as the ba-ka I just threw away, so he must be a member of the Sorel clan. This man must be the one who covered Satsuki-nee body with bruises. Mom also said that Sorel is a bunch of scoundrels, and I might as well beat them up without hesitation.

 

"What's the matter? Are you intimidated by my aura?"

 

He seemed to have a lot of confidence in herself, and he challenged me while standing there without a weapon, not more than a few meters away from me. I guessed from the amount of "Aura" that he might be one or two levels higher than me, but he should not be able to afford to stand still at such a distance.

 

Is he underestimating my level and speed? Or does he have a magic item powerful enough to compete with me? Let's just use the appraisal wand to find out.

 

 A 15cm long piece of stick with a magic stone attached to the tip. I put my hand into the pocket where it is kept and let the magic flow through it. Then--



<Name: Kaga Daigo>

<Level> Lv22

<Warrior level 10>

<Status>

Maximum HP: 68

Maximum MP: 53

STR: 43 +6

INT: 49

VIT: 58 +8

AGI: 39

MND: 41

<Skills 4/4>

<Disguise probability> Minimal



 A number of item lists come to mind. This appraisal wand is more accurate than "Simple Appraisal" and can break through fake skills such as "Fake". The probability of disguise is also "minimal," so I can trust it.

 

 Although he is one level higher than me, his overall status is lower than mine, so there is no need to take the difference in level into consideration.

 

 His job is Warrior, which is an intermediate job. He has only four skills, which means that he has not expanded any of his skill slots. I've heard that Sorel is a Colors affiliated clan, but is the information restricted for a terminal clan? Or is it just that Onii has great dungeon knowledge? I am sure it is both.

 

 -I couldn't find anything to be worried about from the above appraisal results. This duel seems to have the same rule of no weapons as before, and I would definitely like to fight it. There are many things I would like to confirm in a real battle.

 

 Besides, I have a number of things that can turn tables, so I may not have to be so careful. There was no way I could lose.

 

"Simple appraisal? I didn't think you've got that kind of skill set. ...... Well, that's okay even you are weak. I'll play a little."

 

 I hear that "simple appraisal" is a factor that causes people to underestimate a fighter if he or she has it, since it takes up one of the valuable skill slots. However, I carry an appraisal wand, so I have already removed the appraisal skill. Incidentally, the existence of this wand is listed at the top of the Narumi family's secret ranking, so it must not be told to anyone, nor must it be revealed.

The man smiles evilly and takes a stance. His arm position is slightly low, and his center of gravity is on his back foot in an orthodox uke stance. Perhaps because he thought I had appraisal skills, he looked more relaxed than before. If he doesn't initiate, I'll go first.

 

(Now let's go up.《Accelerator》) 

 

 As soon as the blue-white effect of acceleration magic appears at his feet, I kick the ground and closes the distance of several meters in a single blink of an eye. I try to strike my fist into the gaping left cheek, but he reacts instantly, surprised at my speed, and raises his arm to guard me in time.

 

 I hit him on top of that guard with unrestrained force. While he's blown right sideways, I turn to the side and this time throw a spinning kick - but I guess he saw this too, because he instantly crosses his arms to guard. Still, it doesn't matter, the initiative is mine.

 

 I kick him away and drive him close to the wall, and he reads the direction I'm going and punches me again. But I could see it, so I bent down slightly to duck and counter with a duck. But it too was ducked by a neck movement, and soon I was out of range.

 

(Hey, what's that? Maybe this person is ...... strong?)



 Thanks to my status and "Accelerator," my AGI speed is almost twice as fast as him. I was able to make the first move, but he guarded everything, and on top of that, he even counterattacked. Maybe he was accustomed to fighting against faster opponents.

 

'Hah ...... this is a ton. I've been licking my chops,...... hah......, but now I'm sure I know where you belong."

 

 He said something weird again. But what do they mean by belonging? I'm not sure if they found out about the secret society EEE that I created with Onii and the others. It doesn't really matter even if he found out.

 

I suspected it was somewhere under the umbrella of Kunoichi Red because it was a faker, but I didn't realize it was Oboro ...... I was thinking of just beating you up, but Oboro is the only one I won't tolerate."

 

 Kunoichi Red?The uniform there is a very revealing kunoichi suit. How could I have mistaken them for such a vulgar looking group?

 

 

 And speaking of the Oboro, it is a fictitious evil organization that uses "bad children will be taken away by the Oboro" as a form of discipline for children. I guess he is a surprisingly dreamy person to believe in such a fairy tale until he is an adult.

 

 But when he became convinced that I was a member of Oboro, he changed his attitude and lit a fire full of hatred in his eyes. Even though we were under the "no weapons" rule, he brought out a shiny golden sword that he had placed behind his back. From the looks of it, Oboro may really exist and may have been involved in a clan war with Sorrel in the past. But still...

 

 

 I wonder why he still thinks he can win even after the combat he just experienced. I knew that he had a lot of experience in combat, but he still couldn't keep up with my speed. The advantage should still be mine. I wondered if he had the same tactic as mine to turn the tide of the battle.

 

"You know how many of our men have been killed at your place? If I bring back your head, you may be promoted to Colors. You will be my food right here and now!"

"Oh no, that's not good. Kaga-san is going to use that sword!"



 The sword is a light green and shines with a pale light green light. It glows a pale, light green color, and a warm wind is slowly drifting through the air. It must be a wind enchanted weapon. I recall the knowledge I learned from Onii.

 

(Wind enchantments are cutting power up and ...... what else?)


 Onii said that the same wind enchantment, the cutting power increases, makes a high-frequency sound. This wind-spewing type is not an attack speed grant ...... either. It's an impact grant.

 

 That big sword is more of a smash than a slash. And if you add to that the shock grant, it becomes difficult to defend against it with decent equipment. If he's going to use a weapon like that - I don't have to be afraid to use it, do I?

 

 I jumped to the 30cm drawstring bag magic bag that was placed behind me, and took out two 1 meter long boost hammers from inside. I take out two of them. The one that glows red periodically has a fire enchantment, and the purple one with a bee stinging electricity at the head has a lightning enchantment.

 

 With these, it is enough to fight with a large sword or any other sword that gives impact. There was no way these babies would be defeated by such a shiny weapon.



"What the heck is that? What a thing to pull out of such a small bag!"

"I've never seen a weapon like that! It's covered with fire and lightning. And on top of she can use both of them?"

"Monsters are fighting monsters! Run!"

"We can't handle it. Omiya, let's get the hell out of here!"

"But..."

 

 The men who looked like Sorrel were surprised to see my weapon, started to make a fuss, and ran away at once.  The man in front of me could have involved Satsuki and the others, so I nodded and signaled for them to run away. Be that as it may.

(It's so rude to call me a such an innocent and pretty girl a monster!)

 

 As if to vent my frustration, I held a hammer weighing about 60 kg in each hand and swung them around.

 

 At level 21, I can lift a hammer that weighs more than my body weight with one hand without difficulty, but if I swing it without thinking, I myself will fly off in an unexpected direction. I had a hard time with that at first.

 

 But thanks to the hours of daily pounding on Brad, I've gotten the hang of swinging it around while maintaining my center of gravity. Today, I'll show you the results of my efforts.

(TL: Poor Brad)
 

"Two two-handed weapons at the same time? You peepsqueak!"

 

 He said, and with an angry look on his face, he added more wind to his shiny golden sword. I'm not praising myself but  I've never seen any other adventurers using two swords other than me and Onii, but maybe it's a rarity.

 

 I also pass my magic power into the weapon and activate the boost hammer. The head of the hammer opens with a motor sound, and it unfolds like a rocket booster and begins to emit light. This is a weapon with an interesting mechanism that, if wielded vigorously in this state, will emit an explosive flame to support acceleration.

 

 While spinning the boost hammer, I takes a stance and strongly, strongly imagines Onii fighting style. The ever-changing swordsmanship, the divine speed, and the unyielding fighting spirit that will never break. These images are still vividly replayed in my mind's eye. I'm doing great.

 

 I'm still not far behind Onii, but I'm getting there. Thinking of this, my spirits are lifted and my courage overflows one after another.

 

(Let's go!)


TL Note- Hanao is op.....



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts