A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 31

Chapter 2-Start of progress.

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

One mountain away.

 There was a place that looked like a bandit hideout, just as I had heard.

 It was probably a naturally formed cave. From there, there seemed to be paths leading to all sorts of places. There were trees growing on top of the cave, which seemed to be hiding something.

 Or perhaps it was the enemy's main camp.





"Cleo, how would you like to attack it?"(Liliana)

"I think, If this is the bandit hideout, we could start a fire at the entrance. ......'(Cleo)





 The plan that came to my mind was to use fire magic to flush out the bandits.

 However, that did not solve this case. In some cases, the enemy general might escape, and the necromancer who might be present might also go into hiding.

 In that case, for better or worse, we had no choice but to go in a straightforward manner.





"I'll lead the way into the cave. Keane, Liliana, and Escalite  please cover me with magic."(Cleo)

"I understand, Cleo-san."(Keane)

"Yes, let's do that.'(Liliana)





 The two nodded at my words.

 Then my sister thought about it for a moment before saying, 





"Onii-chan, if you're attacked from behind, then what ......?"(Escalite)




 It seems that she wants to say that she, who specializes in recovery magic, can't handle such a situation.

 





"I'll leave that to Keane. Keep an eye on the enemy behind us, okay?"(Cleo)

"Ye-Yes, Leader"(Keane)





 

 Keane responds to my instructions in a slightly nervous manner.

 He looked at Escalite and scratched his cheek, looking just a little embarrassed. After confirming this, I once again told everyone






"We don't know what the enemy is going to do, or what their objectives are. Therefore, if you are in danger, you must flee immediately!"(Cleo)



 I declared, while hiding the fact that I was probably the most nervous .......

And with that, we began to proceed.


TL Note- A good fight coming up.



Comments

Popular Posts