A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 31

Chapter 5-A chance encounter with a fate unknown to Cleo.

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)



When I went up the stairs, there was that big man waiting for me.

 He was smiling a wry smile, pounding his fist hard, and looking at me. I don't know him, of course, but he seems to have a close relationship with me.



 I had a inking.

 This bandit chief has a good reason to kill me and as if there was some sort of historynbetween us  even though it was the first time we met.





"Let me introduce myself. --My name is Odo."(Odo)

"...... I am Cleo."(Cleo)

"Oh, yeah? it's a pleasure.I can't believe that just when I think I've risen from the depths of hell, I get to fight a battle to avenge the grudge I had against you back then.."(Odo)

"What are you talking about, ......?"(Cleo)





 I raise my eyebrows at Odo's tone of voice.

 The first thing that comes to mind is that he, unlike the rest of the bandits, seems to be aware that he is a dead spirit. And if he was taking advantage of the magician's mouthpiece, then he must have a purpose.

 I asked him a question to find out.





"You have been raised from the repose of death and are being treated as a pawn. A necromancer basically steals a person's memory. If that were the case, why--"(Cleo)

"...... why don't you just go against the necromancer. That's what you want to ask right?"(Odo)

"..................."(Cleo







 Odo interrupted me and slowly stood up.

 Then he continued.







"I resent him,  I resent being taken for a pawn. But still..."(Odo)









 After a slight pause, he continued.















"If I can kill the offspring of my enemy, what more do I need?"(Odo)

"Gah......!"(Cleo)













 Odo's fist crosses in front of me at an unbelievable speed,......!

 I half moved backward just in time to avoid it, but it was so fast it tore at my skin. --Nice. It should not have touched me, but it felt as if I had been hit, right on the tip of my nose.

 Both his power and speed are top-notch.

 It was enough to know that this bandit named Odo was no ordinary person.







"Now, let's not get into details and drama! --Let's kill each other!"(Odo)

"Damn ......!"(Cleo)









 I took a few steps back and drew my sword.

 I could feel the sweat from the tension on my cheeks.






"This isn't going to be easy. ......"(Cleo)


 I know.

 The power of this man, Odo, is greater than that of Mr. Gowon.

 And, moreover, his speed was likely to exceed even Chris'.







 --A monster of physical prowess.





 At a unexpected place, unexpected time.

 I had a chance encounter with an unknown enemy.

TL Note- A good fight.  I want to wish happy 75th Independence day  🇮🇳 to every Indian out there.



Comments

Popular Posts