The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 105-: The Hero... (Part 2)






(TL By GUST) 










Arios and the others who wiped out the monsters returned to the river end.






 Report to the lord that the request has been completed, and head to the inn with that foot.






 Order your food and drinks and take a seat.







"I'm glad it ended without incident."





"Oh, that's right."



 Aggas nodded to Mina's words.





 They were satisfied that they were able to stop the stampede in advance.








 On the other hand, Arios and Rin had defiant faces.





 As brave men, they were just conveniently used to exterminate monsters.





 That kind of recognition was in the two of them, hurting their pride.






 Seeing these two people, Aggas calls out.







"Are you still not convinced?"





"There's no way you'll be convinced. There's no reason for us to go out of our way. I want the adventurers and knights of this city to do something about the signs of the stampede."






"Each person was out. Don't you think it can't be helped?"






"I don't think so. It was the guild and the lord's negligence that left the city defenseless. I want you to be the one who pays the price."






"Well, I don't know ..."




"Why don't you think it was just the right training?"







 Mina opened her mouth to help Aggas.






"We still have to be stronger."





"that is……"






"Sure, I think it's a good idea to treat us like a convenient handyman ... but I still had a good experience. I can't divide it to be stronger. mosquito?"






"... That's right."





"Well, as long as I get a reward, what do you care?"





"Lean ... you should think a little more about our mission."





"I'm thinking. But you need money, right?"





"That's okay ..."





"But well, I got a new preparation money, so maybe I didn't need to earn it."




"Jeez……"







 It may be useless to say anything to Lean.





 Giving up like that, Mina resumed eating.







 The other three also eat meat, drink alcohol, and spend a peaceful time.





 The River End is not a rich city, but there are plenty of inns as many travelers and merchants come and go.





 The food was of good quality and satisfied the tongues of Arios and others.






"Brave"





"Hmm?"





 An elderly man called out as the Arios continued to eat.





 Arios thinks he's the kind of guy he saw somewhere.





 That should be it.





 The middle-aged man is an aide who serves the lord of this city.





 Even though they haven't exchanged words much, it can be said that there is a problem with Arios who doesn't remember his face.








"Thank you very much for stopping the signs of the stampede this time."





"Oh, that's it. There's nothing like that for me."





“Yes, that’s exactly right.




"Don't forget that it's all thanks to me, okay?"





"Yes, of course"




 Arios speaks like a credit for himself.





 But that's always the case.





 Aggas, Mina, and Lean say nothing.







"Well, if anything, tell me. It's not always the case, but if you feel like it, there's nothing you can't help."





"Yes, yes. Really, the brave can count on."







 It was a boring request, but...





 It doesn't feel bad to be praised.







 Thinking about that, Arios was in a good mood.






"...can I have a minute?"





 A man dressed like a merchant interrupts their conversation.







"What are you?"






"I'm a humble merchant. Hey, there's something I want to say... There's no need to thank this brave man."





"What ... the brave man stopped the sign of stampede and saved this city?"






"Hah, I wonder if this was really done by Hero-sama... I doubt it."





"... what are you? Don't you think it's disrespectful to suddenly say something like that?"







 Arios has a moody face when he is stabbed by a horizontal spear in a good mood.







 He glares at me intimidatingly, but...





 Still, the mouth of a merchant-like man does not stop.







"Are you bowing to someone who deserves it? Hero-sama will be excluded."






"what……?"





"I know what happened on Horizon."







 Arios frowned slightly.






 The lord's aides looked strange.








"What happened to Horizon?"






“Recently, a demon appeared and caused quite a lot of damage. The demon was defeated by an adventurer from Horizon…how strange. Are you talking?"






"...That's just a rumor, right? I know about the incident, but... by that time, we had already left the city. I'm not impressed that you're being danced by a low-quality hoax."





"Hey ... my fellow merchants are all saying the same thing?"






"It's not a rumor"



 A new man joins the conversation.





 He seemed to be drinking a lot and his face was red ...






 He was glaring at Arios, with a clear color of anger on his face.







"I'm a resident of Horizon! Right now, I'm out to buy the materials I need for reconstruction ... I've certainly seen it! The brave man is in the city."





"Tsu"






"The hero didn't do anything! He didn't do anything even though he was traveling with the money we got from our taxes! It seems that my acquaintance went to ask the hero for help. It seems that it was ignored! It doesn't matter what happens to Horizon. Hmm, what is a hero? I don't have the courage to fight the demons.





"you……!"






 Arios couldn't stand the man's rant and stood up.






 In a hurry, Aggas suppressed Arios.







"Calm down"





"Is it moss so far and you should shut up !?"





"Look around"






 The surrounding guests were all looking at Arios.






 The emotion in those eyes... is contempt and disappointment.





 Everyone knew about Arios' rumors.




 Everyone knew what Arios was doing.




 Even the lord's aides were listening.






 However, partly because of the achievement of stopping the precursors of stampede, I just decided not to hear the rumors.







"Gut ...!?"







 Even Arios flinched at the cold gazes from the surroundings.







"Give me that kind of eyes ..."







 Dark emotions dwell in Arios' eyes.






 The hand extended to the handle of the sword.






"Arios !?"






"……Im kidding"







 Arios shrugged his shoulders at Aggas' strong words.









"Why don't you do stupid things because of the boring rumors? ... I'm back in the room first."






"Oh, oh..."







 Arios climbed the stairs and disappeared into the back of the inn, as if to shake off the eyes of the surroundings.






 With that as a signal, the buzz returns.







 After all, the brave is suspicious.






 Is it really reliable?







 Is it okay for someone like that to be a hero?






 Stories like this are all over the place.





 It should have been praised just now, but...




 Now, I can't look up to him with respect.






 You can only see it with the opposite eye.








"Haa... what's with this air, it's the worst."






"Rin, that kind of thing is..."







"This happened because of Arios' judgment. I'm not bad."





"that is……"









 Mina can't say anything to Lean's words.






 In my heart, I think it's exactly what Lean says.






 That's because they unknowingly impose responsibility.







"... Is it a little good?"







 Aggus says in a low voice.







"What?"







"There's something I want to talk to you about right now."







"what is it?"






“When you were in Horizon, did you know that a large amount of money disappeared?







"Eh, what is that!? What's going on!?"






"Suppress your voice"





"... do you have proof?"





"No, but considering the situation, there is no one other than Arios who can touch money."








"that is……"






"But what did you use it for? It's a considerable amount of money, isn't it?"








"I don't know. I don't know ... I may need to be aware of Arios in the future. I wanted to talk about that."








"That's... only for Arios, the hero, that kind of thing..."






"Can you say no?"





"..."










 When asked by Aggas, Mina replied silently.










 From a standpoint, I would like to affirm that there is no such thing.







 However, the recent situation of Arios is strange, such as the fact that the demons were left unattended.





 That was creating hesitation in Mina.






 A dissonance is born in the brave party ... it grows little by little.








Comments

Popular Posts