A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 29

Chapter 3-My sister's words and a little incident.

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)


"What's wrong, big brother?"(Escalite)

 "Oh, uh, ......  Nothing."(Cleo)

"..................."(Escalite)







 -- Well.

 As I was thinking about the events of the past, this time my sister called out to me.

 It is true that Escalite may have changed as Liliana said.

 On the night of thunderstorms, she came to my room and begged me to sleep with her. Has such a little sister grown up to be strong?



 If so, I am deeply moved.

 As I was feeling this way, Escalate suddenly said, 



"Hey, big brother? I have a favor to ask you."(Escalite)

"Hmmm......?"(Cleo)

"What will you do if I had been a bad girl--"(Escalite)





 Biting her lip.

 


 She was in so much pain, and she was pleading like she was back then during the time father fell.







"My brother, would you  stop me ......?" --(Escalite)






 Escalate, with tears in her eyes, said so.

 What is wrong with her?



 I immediately tried to ask her why. But, I couldn't do so as I was interrupted.







"Please, someone help me!"(??)







 That's when it happened.

 I heard a boy's voice coming from the end of the road where the wagon was going.





"What's wrong?"(Cleo)

"Cleo, did you hear that?"(Keane)





 I quickly changed my mind.

 I rushed to Keane's side.

 I looked ahead to see if he had heard the same voice.





"Huh ......?"(Cleo)





 And there it was: .......







'Oh my God, someone help me! I will  be killed......!"(??)









 It was a young boy running away from several armed men and asking for help.


TL Note- Question for today: Who is the imposter? The new character?


Comments

Popular Posts