The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet



Chapter 100-: The Reckoning in the Past


(TL By GUST🥳)






"Unya Nya Nya !!!!"




"Come on !!!!"



 Kanade and Tania continue to make good progress.




 Guards appear one after another, but no one can stop them.





 Toss and toss and toss ...





 With that feeling, it was destroyed in a blink of an eye.





"Wow, that's amazing ..."






 Tina, who was watching the situation behind her, showed such a complicated expression that she was amazed and impressed.





 This is the first time I've seen their power properly.





 You may be surprised at the non-standard strength in many ways.





"Is this the strongest kind of power? It's amazing. I can't do this in my house."





"Well, there's also the strength of the two of us, but ... now it's more than usual."




"What? Why?"





"It's for Tina"




"Uchi?"





"They're both angry when they hear Tina's story. I can't forgive the guy who made Tina terrible ... I'm angry like myself, so that's it. I wonder if I can put out just the power. "






 For someone, not for myself.





 You can get angry for your companions.




 Kanade and Tania can do that.





 I'm proud of those two people as if I were myself.





"That's right ... for me ..."






 Tina looked happy, yet confused.





 I've been alone for 30 years.









 You may not know what to do by touching the hearts of Kanade and Tania.





 This is all I can't do.







 It's his problem.




 However, I'm sure Tina can accept everyone's feelings.





 So let's do what we can now.




"Rain, this room is really suspicious!"






 Kanade, the leader, stops in front of a certain room.




 It's a door that has a key and looks sturdy.





 Kanade makes the cat ears flutter.





"Nya ... I can hear noise from inside. Someone is hiding."





"Isn't it Zipek? I couldn't find any other room like that ... I think this is the most probable."




"Tania is right. This is a shelter in case of emergency."





 The door is made of iron and has multiple keys.





 If you try to break through from the front, it will be a pain.





"……rain"





"yes?"





"My ... transfer, go inside ...?"




"Eh? Can Nina's transfer slip through walls and doors?"





"If it's just a little ... it's okay"





"Nina is amazing ... hey, good boy, good boy."




"Hafu"




 The cat was healing the fox.





"I'm sorry, but I'll do it again with Nina's help."





"I ... useless ...?"




"That's not the case. However, it's not necessary to get Nina's help ..."






 Breaking the door with force will cause mental damage to the Zipek inside.









 I was thinking about that.




 Since Kanade and Tania are likely to say "belly black tamer", I decided not to explain that much.






"Am I kicking or using Rain's dagger?"





"No, it seems that Kamui's power can't be repeated so much."






 You can draw out the mighty power, but you can't burst.





 If abused, it will not be able to withstand the force drawn from the strongest species, and the blade will break.





 I had heard such an explanation from Gantz in advance.




"Then, is it my turn?"





"No. Leave it to me here."





"Nyan?"




 I wanted to try something.





 The moment I signed with Nina, some knowledge flowed into my body.





 It was about the power gained from contracting with Nina.





 I had mastered a certain ability as if I had used that power for many years.




 I was thinking of trying it, but ...





 Now is the right time.





"create"






 Imagine something in your head and chant magic.





 Then, instead of consuming magical power, a certain substance was generated.






 Material creation.





 This is the newly acquired power ... the power of the bond with Nina.






"But, material creation ...? That's a pretty rare skill among the gods ..."




"Rain is one step closer to the outside world."




"Here and there. Don't say strange things."






I'm an ordinary beast tamer everywhere.







 ...... I should say it myself, but I thought it might be a little tough.





 Anyway.




 Set the generated gunpowder on the door.





 Tell everyone to leave the door ...




"Fireball"






 Ignite with magic that minimizes power.





 Don't! !! !! The iron door blew off with a plosive sound.





 Oops.




 I just thought that I should blow it off with gunpowder for the time being, and forgot to adjust the amount.





 There was a pretty explosion.




 Is Zipek inside safe?




 ...... Well, if it doesn't work, is it okay?






"Hi, hii, what's the matter !? What happened !?"






 I heard a voice from inside the room.




 Maybe it's Zipek.




 It seems that he was lucky and was safe.






 Send a visual signal to everyone and rush inside.






 The iron door blew off, crushing the desk in the room.





 Right next to it, there is one elderly man sitting on the floor with his hips down.






 When we find us, we make a relieved face.






"Well, what are you guys ...? Well, anyone. Protect me! A thief is invading."






"We are the thieves, though."





"Well ... what !? Hmm ... oh, who! Someone come, there's a thief here!"





"No one will come. Mmm, I'm sleeping there."





"By the way, you can't escape? The back is also solidified."






"……Hmm"





"Well, that's stupid ... That kind of thing isn't possible! It's impossible, isn't it something you can admit!"






 I'll tell you that it's over, but it seems that Zipek can't see the reality directly.





 Make your face red and scream.






"You guys ... who do you think this is !? Tran-sama, the number one merchant in this city !? I think you can imitate this and get rid of it for free."






"That's our line."




"Hit"








 When he threw his words with anger, Zipek shook his body.




 All the guards have been defeated and there is no escape.





 Perhaps we have finally realized that we have the right to take a living.







"We are adventurers in this city. Tran Zipek. We will detain and take you to the illegal trade of protected animals."






"Well, wait ... wait. Did you say you're an adventurer? Then, let's pay twice. No ... three times! So, don't imitate crap. , In this city ... it will be a loss for all the merchants. "





"Is it a takeover after the threat ... Really, it's a typical villain."





"Nya ... I'm getting annoyed. Can I hit you?"





"No good"




"Eh"




"That's ... Tina's right."






 I moved one step to the side ...




 Pave the way for Tina.





 Tina flew fluffy in the air and moved in front of Zipek.




"Well, what's this ... this guy ... maybe a ghost ...?"





"It's been a long time, my husband. Do you remember me?"





"What? I don't know ghosts ... No, no ... wait. Wait, wait ... wait ... that face, maybe ..."





"It looks like you remembered me ... Yeah. The maid you killed 30 years ago."





"You're stupid !? That's why ... you must have died! You must have killed! You can't be here, you can't be!"





"No, that's why I'm saying ghosts."




"Hi ...!? Come on, don't come, don't come !!!!"





 Faced with the sins of the past, Zipek falls into a frenzy.





 He backs away from the horror in front of him, but soon his back hits the wall.





 There is no escape here.




 We don't allow it to escape.




 It's time to get punished.





"Do you have a lot to say to your husband? Can you ask me?"





"Hi ...!? There's something like this ... I'm not bad, nothing is bad!"




"It's a big deal to be able to say that kind of thing over this period, but do you think I'm convinced by that?"





"Wow, it was bad! Because I was bad ...! That's right, I apologize. So forgive me! Help me!"




"You begged me like that? Please help me ... but you just laughed and didn't stop. I killed you easily. What do you think? You can forgive me. mosquito?"





"Ahhhhh ...!?"





"Be prepared. You've been doing whatever you want? Are you satisfied?"





"No, I don't like it, ah, ah, no, ah, ah !!!!"




"This ... !!!"





 Tina raises her hand ...






 The jar that was displayed on the shelf floated softly to respond to the movement.




 It seems that Tina is manipulating it with magical power, as if it caused the Poltergeist phenomenon.




 The jar flies in the air like a living thing and crashes into the temporal region of Zipek.





"Gut !?"





 The jar broke ... The impact caused Zipek to fall to the floor.





 He seemed to be cutting his head due to the impact and was bleeding.




 However, he seems to be alive, and his limbs are cramping.






"Fuuuu"





 Tina made a gesture like wiping her forehead and sighed with satisfaction.




 It feels like I've done a job.




 in short……




 This is probably the end of Tina's revenge.




"Is it okay?"




"What? What?"



"You can have the same thing, right? We ... can't stop."




"Hmm ... at first, I was going to do that."





 After showing a confusing gesture ...




 Tina smiles.





 I couldn't feel any dark feelings, and it was a pleasant smile.





"If I was with everyone, it wouldn't matter anymore. When I saw everyone doing their best for me, it made me feel warmer ... well, I think. Besides, I hit it with one shot and it was refreshing, and I'll do it like this. "





"I see"



"Uchi, are you kind?"




"You shouldn't say that yourself."




"Haha, Sayana"




 We laughed with Tina, who had a clear and sunny face.




TL Note-: 100 chapters done for this series🥳🥳🥳🥳...thank you all for making it possible by supporting and I’m eternally grateful for it. Love you all ❤️ 







Comments

Popular Posts