The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 101-: A New Oath



(TL By GUST)




He tied up the fainted Zipek and took him to the guild as it was.






 According to the testimony from the poacher who had been caught in advance, the guild seemed to be moving ahead and cooperated with the Knights.






 Started investigation based on poacher's testimony.






 Obtaining evidence, he was blocking Zipek's retreat.







 When Zipek woke up, remember, what a template line he was saying ...







 According to Stella, a lot of black evidence other than back-door transactions was found, and the guilty was confirmed.






 It is almost certain that he will be sentenced to decades of imprisonment, and he will not be able to worship the outside light while he is alive.







 In prison, merchants who have exhausted their luxury tend to be loved.









 Let's fully enjoy it.





 Given what Zipek has done, I have no sympathy ...





 The person who killed Tina.






 I want to say that it's Amiro.






 By the way, I forgot about another pair of problematic children, Org and Kreuz.






"Do not be silly!?"





 When I stopped by the guild again, I was just cross-examined with Org and Kreuz.




 Org's screams echo in the guild.





 I'm fine even though I'm being restrained.






 Natalie, on the other hand, tells her with a cold expression without mercy.






"I'm not fooling around. Mr. Org and Mr. Kreuz's adventurer qualifications will be disqualified. We are responsible for the double booking, but ... but trying to steal the credit ... guild It's a problematic behaviour that shakes trust in the guild. Besides, trying to reopen and injure the guilds ... the crime is by no means light. "






"Do you believe in such crap? We were trapped by this person."






"That's right! We wouldn't do that! It's all made up by this kid!"






"Fu"







 Natalie sighs in a stunning sigh and looks around.






"Who believes in the story now?"





 I ask the adventurers around me, but no one raises my hand.






 Everyone was sending a stunned look to Org and Kreuz.






"What's that eye ...!?"






"Selling fights to the heroes of the city did something boring."





"Your whereabouts are no longer anywhere."




"Disappear quickly"










"Gut ... this, something like this ..."






 The harsh words of the adventurers around him made Org and Kreuz turn their faces blue and red.






"Natalie, I'll leave the rest to you."





"Yes, leave it to me."






 I left the guild behind and tried to clean it up.





 Org and Kreuz call out to my back.








"Well, wait! It was bad, I apologize ...!"





"Ku ... I'll pay if it's money, so let's flush this time ..."





"I'm sorry"





 Block the words of the two and tell them over their backs.





"One more thing, I'm angry."





"e……?"





"I haven't forgotten that I pointed my blade at everyone."





 Being cornered, going upside down and trying to hurt the Kanades ...





 I can't forgive it.




"It's your own business. You accept the consequences of what you've done."






 I glanced at Org and Kreuz kneeling without words.




 I took my eyes off those two and this time I left the guild.




 In this way, one request ends and one case ends.




――――――――――






"Nyafu ♪"




 When I got home, Kanade dived on the sofa.




 She makes a face like a spatula and shakes her tail.




 Seeing that, Tania looks stunned.




"Hey, I'm not well-behaved."





"Because I was tired because of various things ... After all, the house is the best."





"Sora agrees with that opinion. Having a base gives me a lot of peace of mind. I can relax."





"Um. You can't get angry even if you make a loud voice."





"Well, it's nice to go home and calm down. If you flutter your legs so much, you'll see it, right?"




"Can you see ... Nya !?"








 Kanade stood up and held down her skirt.





 Turn your red face towards you.




"Rain ... did you see it?"



"Look, I haven't seen it."





"really?"



"It's True"




"Nya ... that's fine."





If you're ashamed of that, be a little more careful.





 There is something defenseless about Kanade ...






"Then, let's have rice."






 Everyone would be tired, so I bought a lunch box in the city today.




 When I lined up the lunch boxes on the table, everyone's eyes shined.





"For the time being, I chose the right one, but 
what I like ..."





"I am a meat lunch!"




"Oh, that's what I was aiming for!"




"Hmm, the first one wins ♪"



"Let's use this edible wild plant lunch for Sora."






"I'm an omelette lunch!"



"I like this cute boxed lunch ..."




"I can't eat my house, but ... when I look at everyone, I feel like I'm hungry."





 Pick up the remaining bento and I sit in the chair too.




 Then, when you receive it, you will sing and the meal time will begin.






"Haguhaguhaguhaguhagu ... Ngu, Paku Paku Paku Paku Paku !!!!"





"Wow ... Kanade ... it's amazing, it's momentum ..."




"It's a surprising appetite. Isn't it better than Luna?"




"Wait. Why did you refer to me now?"






"I wish I could eat a little more calmly. I don't know how delicious it is even if I rush to eat it, and above all, it's in my throat ..."



"Fugu !!!!!? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm





"... I can't tell you"





"Are you okay? See, with water."





"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...






"How surrealistic it is that a cat spirit is killed by a bento ...?"






 I was able to finish the request safely ...





 Not only that, but I was able to settle Tina's past ...






 Is it because of that?





 Everyone has a bright face and a good meal time continues.







"Fu"






"Rain, what's wrong? Are you tired?"






 Kanade looks into my face.





 He seemed to be worried, and his tail was moving restlessly.







"No, the opposite"






"reverse?"








"Eat rice with everyone, talk about lovelessness ... I think this is better than fighting."







 When I make a request and have an adventure with everyone, I feel fulfilled.





 However, that doesn't mean that everything is satisfied ...





 In this way, I felt happiest when I was spending casual time with everyone.




 Kanade gently laughs at my words.




"Yeah. I understand, what Rain is saying."






"Really?"





"Yeah, I think so too! After all, relaxing is the best."





"Isn't Kanade just like taking a nap?"





 Tania has participated in the conversation.





 She has a slightly nasty face with a grin.





"Well, that's not the case? Well, we cat spirits like to take a nap, but they don't always sleep, right?"






"I like taking a nap, it's like a real cat."





"In a sense, isn't it similar?"




"Nap ... I like it too ..."





"Nina is a companion"





"Wap"




 Kanade hugs Nina, who sits next to her.






 Nina flutters, but Kanade doesn't care.





"..."











 Really, I wish this kind of scene would continue forever ...





 I think about that.




"... Rain, Rain"





"yes?"






 Secretly, Tina called out to me.





 Hiding your voice is probably something you don't want everyone else to hear.




 Judging that, I also whisper.






"What's wrong?"









"I'll talk a little later, but ... could you come to my room?"





"OK. When should I do it?"





"I'll eat rice and ask for it after a while."




"Then, I'll go about an hour later."




"Ask me"





 It may be a secret story, but ...





 What on earth is it?




 I was alone tilting my head.




――――――――――








 1 hour later ...





 Move to the front of Tina's room and knock on the door with the concon.






"Tina, I am"





"Come in, yeah"




"excuse me for disturbing you"







 When I entered the room, Tina floated fluffy.







"I'm sorry. I can't open the door because of my ghosts. To be precise, there's nothing I can't do with magical power, but I'm a little tired."





"I don't care. I don't have to open the door."




"Big. Oh, sit in bed properly."






 Sit in bed as told.





 Then Tina moves fluffy and stands in front of me.






"I'm sorry to bother you"




"Good. Is there something important?"





"... Sayana"






 Tina standing in front of me makes a serious face.





 I stared at this.






 And I'm nervous and open my mouth ...





"Uh, can't you make me ... Rain's !?"





"Goho !?"









 I suddenly cough at the unexpected words.





 When Tina saw me like that, first of all, she was ...






 Then, as if he understood the meaning of his remark, he turned his face red and panicked.







"Oh no, I'm sorry !? I'm sorry !? It doesn't mean that, just because my words were bad ... I'm sorry !?"





"Oh, oh ... that's right. That's right, yeah ... I was surprised."






"Oh, I don't want to do this kind of poca ... Uh, I feel like I want to enter if there is a hole."







"Um ... donmai?"





"Don't comfort me ...? I'm more embarrassed ..."





"Ah ... what's more important than that?"







 At this rate, time will only pass, so I'm a little forcible, but I went ahead.






 Tina seems to decide to ride on it, clearing her throat and opening her mouth so that nothing happens.






 ...... My face remained red.






"Um ... can't you sign a contract with me?"







"A contract ... just like everyone else?"





"Saya. I heard that Rain can do that, what a tamer?"







"I would like to disagree with that title ... well, I have a contract with everyone."





"Then, would you like me? I got a lot of help from Rain, so I want to give back even a little. I want to help."





"That is ... but is it okay? You don't have to go that far ..."





"I don't want to do it. I want to make Rain a new master. Oh, right now, I'm a former maid, so I'm just saying my husband, doesn't it mean anything strange?"






 Tina waved with her lid.





 What kind of misunderstanding did you think you were making?





 I want to hear it, but when I hear it, I don't like it because it seems like a strange answer will come back.





 Anyway.




 Contract with Tina ...?





 I didn't help with that in mind ...




 But if Tina wants it.





"... I understand. Let's make a contract."




"Big Ni!"



"I have to thank you. Thank you, please help me."





 Bite your thumb and draw a magic circle with flowing blood.





"... My name is Rain Shroud. I will make a new contract and make a connection here. With my vows in my heart, with hope in my heart, with my strength. Answer. What is your name?"





"... Tina Hori ..."






 The contract was concluded.




 The same magic circle is drawn in Tina's hand.





"Is this the end?"




"Oh. Nothing in particular will change, but ... again, thank you."





"This is it!"




 Trying to shake hands ...




 My hand slips through.




 I and Tina look at each other with a blank face ...



 He giggled and laughed funny.








Comments

Popular Posts