A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 26

Chapter 4-Dan's Battle.

(TL:By Rafael)



"Who are you?  Don't  you know that this is a sacred place!"(Dan)

"Oh, dear. The descendants of heroes are brave after all."(Krim)

"...... Krim!"(Cleo)





 The father raised his voice, and the figure appeared.

 There is no doubt about it. The voice belonged to the woman of the demon tribe - Krim.

 She smiled with narrowed red eyes and nodded her head in admiration several times. Then, comparing me and my father, she said with satisfaction, 





"I, too, am delighted that such an excellent bloodline still exists in our time. --Though, of course, foolish people seem to have forgotten it."(Krim)





 Krim laughs again as she pulls out her weapon.

 What in the world is she going to do? I wondered.





"...... Cleo, I'll take care of this."(Dan)

"Father ......?"(Cleo)





 My father was the first to say that.

 I looked at him in surprise and saw that he was gathering magic power in his hand.

 Slowly breathing and gathering, it gradually took shape.





" You must tell the people in the royal castle to evacuate as soon as possible."(Dan)

"But Father, you alone ......?(Cleo)





 

 And then...





"Don't worry, Cleo, Even if I'm not as good as you, but I'm also the head of the duke's family."(Dan)







 The cold air became a sword.







"Even if I am under the influence of a disease, I will not die easily. ......!"(Dan)




















"I am surprised that you let Cleo off the hook. You are a demon right?."(Dan)

"It was you who was the target this time, Duke Dan."(Krim)

"............ how?"(Dan)





 After Cleo ran to the royal castle, the two exchanged words in silence.

 Dan raised his eyebrows when he heard Krim's words. He was the target, which was surprising. He was intrigued by this, so he asked the demoness.





"What does that mean?"(Dan)

"Dan Farseed is the most talented of all the dukes in history, but his abilities were not recognized by those around him. You are considered by the demons to be one of the most gifted."(Krim)

"Oh, ....... That is an honor."(Dan)





 

 But he did not relax. He was not to be deterred, however.







"I'd like you to come with me, Duke Dan," (Krim)

Krim suggested.







 "You deserve more credit than that."(Krim)

 She seemed to have meant it in her words.





"............"(Dan)





 At Krim's invitation, the duke fell silent.

 But after a few seconds of pause, he began to laugh, clutching his stomach.









'Ha-ha-ha-ha! Have the demon tribe fallen so far these days that they need the help of humans! Or is this Dan Farseed so terrifying!"(Dan)

The demon tribe then squints somewhat uncomfortably.

 Even so, she did not stop soliciting. She further suggested, 






"Yes, I have no problem if you think so. Just, are you sure you want to ......?"(Krim)







 Again, she smiled hatefully.







"If you become a demon , you will be cured of this disease, right? --I'm sure you're afraid of losing your life,"(Krim)







 "You must be desperate for your life.If you join us, we will eliminate the disease that is eating away at you."(Krim)



 Dan's eyebrows moved.

 But then he quickly closed his eyes.







"Don't underestimate me, ....... demon."(Dan)







 He laughed as he held his ice sword straight up.







"I am Dan Farseed, the current head of the ducal family! I am the only one of the nobles in the city who is the head of a family with the blood of a hero! If you want to take me with you--"(Dan)







 And then, right after that.







"- know that you have no choice but to take my life and bring back my dead  body......!"(Dan)

"So fast ......?"(Krim)









 His figure scraped away.

 The next moment, He was behind Krim.







 The woman of the demon tribe quickly blocked the blow of the ice sword.

 In the midst of the fierce clash, Dan said







"If only you have the ability to kill me, huh?"(Dan)

"You speak too much......?"(Krim)









 Krim's face lost its composure and her fighting spirit overflowed.

 And so the battle began.







 Dan Farseed.

 For him, this was the last fight of his life .......

TL Note- Last fight Of his life sed.






Comments

  1. Damn. Looks like we got some character development for Dan going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, didn't expect that, they really pull all the stops to redeem Dan huh, just to the kill him off tho? No way right

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts