The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 97-: Past Fate





(TL By GUST)








"See you again!"





 After a while, Kanade came back with Tina.





"I brought Tina!"





"I was brought in"





 Even though they are going to step into the house of a vicious merchant, they are not nervous.







 Well, is this much better?







 In good condition, this tension is also relieved.








"Well, I've been shut up at home all the time, so I can't help it because I'm free. At that time, Kanade comes and says I'm relying on me? I'm so happy. Rain's husband I've been helped a lot, and I'll do my best! "







"Yeah. It's good to be motivated, but it's kind of like suppressing your voice? If you find it, it will be troublesome."






"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't like talking ...




 Tina laughs.






 Tina has lived for over 30 years ...





 But because it's a ghost, it doesn't look any different.






 So, if you take such a gesture, it will look strangely cute.






 Well, that aside.








 Let's get into the main subject soon.





"The mansion on the other side of the corner ... do you understand?"



"Understood. Isn't it a house with a nouveau riche hobby and a bad taste?"




 Speaking of bad hobbies, it may be bad hobbies.





 The garden is decorated with golden statues (?) And other obscure objects ...





 Even so, Tina is unforgiving.





 ...... Maybe it's just a bad mouth.






"From now on, I want to step into that mansion, but I don't know what's inside. Even if I try to find out with magic, it will be hindered. So ..."





"It's my turn !?"






"That's right ... You look so happy?"






"Yeah, I can't go out in the daytime? I have to stay at home? So I have to be free and free. I want to do something for Rain's husband. So, I'm glad that I can help in this way. "

"I'm glad you helped me ... why are you so supportive? I'm not doing that much."

"That's right. I'm not aware of it at all."


 Did you ...?





 I look back on my actions, but I have no idea.






 I got to know Tina and decided to live with her without forcing her to become a Buddhahood.



 Other than that, I haven't done anything.




"Rain's husband is dull"





"that thing is……"




"There is."





"There is."


 When I tried to say no, there was an ambush in an unexpected place.





 Kanade and Tania nod, yeah, in favour of Tina.






 Did I do something ...?






"Did you do it all the time?"

"Ah……"

"Because of ghosts, I can't basically interact with people ... I have to live secretly and hide. That's why I've been alone for 30 years."

"Tina ..."

"But when I met Rain's husband and everyone, I wasn't alone. It's so happy and happy. It's so much fun to be with someone ... Once again, the connection between people I realized that it was important, so I'm so grateful to Rain's husband. "

"……I see"


 I don't think I'm doing much, but ...

 Still, it would be nice if Tina's loneliness could be healed.


"That's why, for Rain's husband, even in the water of the fire!"

"But Tina is a ghost, so it doesn't matter whether it's fire or water."

"..."


 Tina sweated a lot at Luna's cool Tsukkomi.


"Luna. I can't do it now."

"Mmm ... maybe I didn't read the air?"

"I haven't read it so much."

"Oh ... what a mistake I made. I won't say anything anymore, so you can start over."

"No ... even if you say that, why not?"


 Tina smiles bitterly.

 But ... this seemed to be fun.


 I wonder if I couldn't have a friendly chat like this.

 So now it's really fun.


"Well, I don't want to show you where I'm playing an active part. I don't want to think it's useless."

"I don't think so"

"Rain's husband is kind. But this is a matter of my feelings. I'm sorry I've been a piggyback rider all the time. I want to help one here. I'll do my best!"

"Oh, I asked"

"I was entrusted!"


 Tina smiles.

 Then it floated and disappeared into the mansion.


"Tina, are you okay?"

"All is fine"


 I gently stroked my head to calm the anxious Kanade.




――――――――――

Has it been about 30 minutes?


 Tina ... hasn't come back yet.


"Unya ..."


 Kanade seemed restless and fidgety.

 Everyone else feels the same.


 It's hard to imagine that Tina was found because there doesn't seem to be any turmoil ...

 But I'm worried.

 I'm worried.

 Just waiting like this is quite painful.


"It's late ..."

"Maybe you're caught?"

"I don't think it's because it doesn't seem to make a noise."

"Then, aren't you lost?"

"It's not there, it's not Luna."

"I'm not deaf, right?"

"... I'm worried."


 I'll stroke Nina's anxious head to calm her down.


 Look at the situation a little more ...

 If Tina still doesn't come back, then let's rush.

 It's too late after something happens.


"Ah!"


 Kanade's tail stood with a peen.


 When I followed my eyes, I saw Tina near the roof of the mansion.

 Tina slips through walls and walls and moves fluffy here.


"Welcome back!"

"It was safe, I'm glad."

"I was worried because it was late."

"..."


 Everyone calls out to each other.

 However, Tina doesn't react to it.

 He had a pale face, with his face down.

 It looks unusual.

 What happened in the mansion?


"Tina, are you okay?"

"..."

"Tina!"

"... Ah ... Rain's husband"





 When I called out strongly, Tina looked up slowly, as if she had finally noticed this.





 ... I had terrible eyes.




 The muddy and various emotions are boiled down, and it looks like I've looked into the depths of the world.




 What on earth is in the mansion ...?





"What happened, what did you see? Can you tell me?"




"... Isn't that a big deal?"




"That's not true."




"... Did you get caught?"





"There's no way I can't get rid of it, with that kind of face."





"Uchi, do you have such a terrible face?"




"Is it a mirror?"




"Ah ... stop it. I'm also a girl. If you see a terrible face, it's going to be wow."






 As I talked, Tina's complexion gradually improved.




 It seems that he has regained his composure.





"... Do you want to stop today?"




"Huh?"




"I don't want to force Tina. There is no deadline, so it doesn't matter if I extend back a little ..."





"Rain's husband is kind ... but I don't care if he doesn't care so much. Rather, it's painful ... I told you? I want to help Rain's husband."





"but……"




"I don't mind if it's about me. Hey ... I just remembered something I didn't like."





"Unpleasant thing ...?"




 Is it okay to ask?





 I'm at a loss, but ...



 I dared to ask back.





"Ah ... what should I say ..."





 I'm not trying to force you to talk.





 But if you talked to me ...




 At that time, I will do my best to eliminate "something" that afflicts Tina.





"... It's a boring story? It's a very personal thing ..."




"It may be easier to talk to someone than to hold it alone."



"... Did you talk about being a maid when I was alive? And I was killed by a torture-loving metamorphosis. The man at that time ... was the owner of this mansion."




Comments

Popular Posts