The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 93-: Adventurer's Folly




(TL By GUST)






"Rain!"


"It's good, isn't it safe?"




 Everyone seemed to get up and jumped out of the tent.




 Kanade, Tania, Sora, Luna, and Nina, all are available.




"... Funya ..."


 ...... Nina was half asleep.



 Well, that's good.




 For the time being, everyone seems to be safe and above all.




"Gua"




 The bear that was tame approached us.




 I'm somewhat proud of it because I faithfully achieved the given command.




"OK, well done"



"Gwon"




"Which is the intruder?"



"Goo!"


 The bear pointed in the south direction.


 What about the south? There is nothing in the south ...?

 If you walk for a while, you will reach the city, and there is nothing else.

 However, bears cannot lie.

 Bears have no intelligence to deceive, and no reason to deceive.


 What does it mean?


"Rain, come over here!"

"Tania?"


 He seemed impatient and was called by Tania.

 When I moved as I was told, it was a tent where I had thrown prisoners of war.


"look"


 When I looked inside as I was told, there was no prisoner of war that I should have caught.

 Instead, a cut rope had fallen.


"I don't know how I did it, but they ran away. I have to chase after them!"

"..."

"rain?"

"Isn't it strange to run away? First, there aren't many ropes falling. I tied my hands and feet, so if I had all of them untied, there would be more ropes left. And how did I escape from that state? ? It is impossible without external help. "

"That ... but isn't it actually running away?"

"Yes, that's ..."


 There are many things I don't understand, but ...

 It is certain that the prisoners have escaped.

 If you don't chase quickly, your request will fail.


 Get out of the tent and meet everyone.


"Rain, what happened?"

"The prisoners escaped"

"What is Nyan !?"

"Sora, Luna. Can you magically follow the whereabouts of the escaped prisoners?"

"You can find it if you're close, but it's difficult if you've already escaped far away, because it has an effective range."

"I'll try it for the time being. Material search!"


 Luna chanting magic ...

 After a while, shake your head.


"Oh? There was a reaction?"

"Really?"

"Um. It's just within the range. It's about 500 meters south of here. There are multiple magical reactions."

"It's surprisingly close"

"Now it's easy to catch up!"

"OK. Kanade and Tania follow me. Sora, Luna and Nina contact Org and Kreuz."

"Do you want to contact those two people?"

"Isn't it okay to leave it alone?"

"That's not the case. If you ignore it here, you may be in trouble again ... maybe you can help."

"Nya ... if Rain says so"

"Rain. That's it ... they were camping on the riverside 50 meters north, right?"

"that's right, but?"

"There is no reaction"

"Huh?"

"There is no reaction that seems to be that duo. Right now, there is no one in the north direction. The reaction of people is only from the south."


 What does it mean……?

 Did you abandon your request?

 No ... It's hard to think that I abandoned it while saying that.

 Then ...


"... Maybe"


 Suddenly, it flashed.


"Luna. Would you like to check the magic reaction again? But this time I want to know the more accurate number. Can I do it?"

"Hmm, who do you think I am? It's the strongest species. That's about it before breakfast! Show my great power to the Lord ..."

"Material search"



"Ah !? It's my turn !?"




"Luna has a long front mouth. I can't wait ... Hmm, I got the result. There are seven magical reactions."




"Just as I thought!"





 A bad premonition hits the mark, and I inadvertently hit my tongue.




"Rain, Rain. What do you mean?"



"Og and Kreuz"





"Nyan? What's wrong with those two?"



"They let the prisoners escape."




"eh?"





"No, to be precise, I guess I took him out. I'm going to take him to the city and steal his credit."




Sora said there were seven magical reactions.



 However, we caught five poachers.




 There are two more.





 And ... I can't see Org and Kreuz.



 At that time, the prisoners of war, who could not escape, escaped conveniently.




 Seeing that they are involved, it's safe to say.




"You can steal a person's prey ...!"




"It's cowardly! I'm not satisfied unless I do the punishment."




"As they say, there is no reason to let them escape. I'll catch them."


 Trying to run ...






"wait a moment"




 Close your eyes and look for signs of your surroundings.




 I skipped the wave of thought and found what I was looking for.





 Make a temporary contract with a certain insect.



 A fluffy photosphere appeared to follow us.



"……beautiful"




"Nya ... what is this?"



"It's an insect that glows at night. It's dark, so I'll use it as a light."



"Sure, we need a light, but if we bring something like this, our whereabouts will be lost, right?"




"I'm taking prisoners over there. Just because we're out of place doesn't mean we can speed up our escape. No problem. Rather, we're chasing you and putting pressure on you. May be possible "




"I see, that's right."




"Then, let's go"


 I rushed into the forest with a signal.





 The night forest is dark and the leaves block the moonlight, so visibility would be pretty poor under normal conditions.




 However, thanks to the glowing insects, our surroundings were lit up moderately.




 I can see my feet and the light reaches about 3 meters around me.





 I can't do my best ... but I was still able to run at a certain speed.



 Thanks to that, I was able to catch up with Org and Kreuz soon.




"Rain, I found it! 8 o'clock direction!"




 I quickly moved my eyes to Kanade's words.




 You can see multiple figures moving in the darkness of the night.




 Org is at the forefront.



 Kreuz stands behind.



 The two were taking the prisoners we caught.




 The prisoners had their legs untied, but the others were detained and walked in the dark night, led by them.





 After all, were these two people involved!




"Kanade, Tania. Go around in front of them and stop! I'll pinch them from behind."



"Roger that!"




"I'll get rid of it all at once"




 Kanade and Tania speeded up and went around from the left and right, respectively.




 As expected.



 When they get serious, I can't catch up.




"From here onward ..."




"Closed!"



"What !?"




 Kanade and Tania quickly sneaked in front of Org and Kreuz.




 When he stopped to show off his existence, the leading Org leaked an upset voice.




"Ku, I can't find it anymore ... If this happens, I'll do it, Org!"




"Oh, can I lose with such a kid!"





 Org held a sword and Kreuz held a cane.



 The idea of ​​surrendering quietly seems to be fine.




 Well, that's right.



 Those who don't resist here don't think about stealing credit in the first place.



 Well, it's a crucial moment.


 Absolutely, I can't lose to these guys!






Comments

Popular Posts