I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.


Volume 4-: The worries of the Holy Beast




Chapter 11-: Let's go to the village after asking the Holy Beast!




(TL By GUST)








"This is ... my scent ..."







 It's been a while since Koritoko finished applying perfume to everything from the neck of the Holy Beast to the top according to Terrine's instructions.







 The initially fairly strong scent gradually subsided, leaving only the scent that everyone would find gentle and refreshing.






"Holy beast, very nice smell"






"The animal smell is really gone"






"This is a surprise. It's strange that it's not forcibly deceived by a strong scent."








 We approach the body of the sacred beast, sniff it, and express our impressions.






 Seen from the edge, it must be a pretty rude act.







 However, the person who was smelling was very happy with his face and was pleased to snort.







"And how long will the effect of this perfume last?"







"Well, I think that if you continue to apply it every day, the effect will gradually increase, but at first I think it is better to apply it every day."






"One day ... the problem is that you can't apply this perfume on your own."






"We can't stay here all the time, so--"






 I just said that I had been thinking for a long time.







 It's a necessary plan not only for the Holy Beast but also for us and Koritoko.






"I don't think it's a bad story for us or the Holy Beast."







"Hmm, did you have that hand? Certainly, I may be able to do something about it now, and I have to thank the Lords for it. "




"Can you please?"






"Um, let's leave it to me. But will the villagers really hear my words?"






 The Holy Beast talks about his worries while looking at Koritoko with a little anxiety.








 Koritoko nodded loudly and replied in a loud voice, "Everyone in the village can't hear the words of the Holy Beast."






"Yes, it's decided! Then, Holy Beast, thank you."





"... I can't help it"






"Then everyone is leaving for the village of Koritoko!"




"" Oh ""




"Wow!"




 Then we started walking toward the village of Koritoko with the Holy Beast who had resolved his worries.





Comments

Popular Posts