I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.


Volume 4-: The worries of the Holy Beast





Chapter 10-: Help the Holy Beast with perfume!





(TL By GUST)

















"Then I'll start crafting perfumes and medicines now."










 I went around the Romary and Mitomi colonies and made the amount of material that could be collected, and when I returned to the Holy Beast who sat down and waited, I immediately started crafting perfume and constitutional improvement medicine.




 First, build a stone desk, and then craft a glass bottle for perfume and medicine on it.



 Ten for perfume and three for medicinal.




 The lid was a cork stopper for the time being.






"Terrine, which one should I make first?"





"Well, the medicine has no immediate effect, so please start with the perfume."





"have understood"




 I thought of a perfume recipe that Terrine taught me in my brain.




 Now you know what materials and how much you need to craft.





 Next, it automatically searches for the material in my material list or whether it exists nearby, but at this time, if there is not enough material, I can feel how much it is missing.





 This time, all the materials are already available, so if I just activate the craft skill in my heart, the perfume will be completed.




"Perfume craft!"




 I hold my hand over the perfume bottles lined up on the desk and I say so.




 You can activate the skill without saying "craft", but it's a matter of mood, and to signal the people around you. Dare I try to say that.






"Wow"





"It's a beautiful color."




"A nice scent has come out."




"It's a mysterious power no matter how many times I see it."






 Everyone screamed at the light green perfume that appeared one after another in a transparent glass bottle.





 Since there are no trees blocking the outdoors, the sunlight shines down and the liquid in the glass bottle shines.





"I'll keep the lid on."





 All the terrines were corked, leaving one in the perfume bottles lined up on the desk.





 Then, take the remaining one and head for the Holy Beast.





"Holy Beast, I'm going to rub this perfume into my body from now on."





"Um, ask. Should I bend down a little? "






 The back of the Holy Beast is just the height of Terrine's shoulders.





 So I can reach it even if I don't bend down, but I think it's easier to apply if I get it bent down.





"please"





"I'll ask you gently. Especially the horns are sensitive, with their pure fingers-- "





"Terrine, please help Coritoco."





 I was suspicious of the words and actions of the Holy Beast, so I hurriedly pushed Koritoko's back and made a suggestion.






 The holy beast had an overtly dissatisfied expression, but when Koritoko innocently asked, "Holy beast, can I paint that too?", He had no choice but to accept it reluctantly. rice field.






"Then Koritoko, put your hands out like this."




"Yes"





 Terrine drips perfume on Koritoko's hand, which is like making a bowl with the palm of her hand.




 And if you hang it on your own hand in the same way, put the bottle on the ground and then rub both hands.






"Please spread the perfume in the palm of your hand and then rub it on the skin of the Holy Beast."





"Yeah! This water smells really good."






 The two hands begin to stroke the body of the Holy Beast.





 Coloring.




 Coloring.






 Every time the perfume on your hands becomes thin, apply the perfume from the bottle to your hands again.




 It seems that it consumes more perfume than I thought it would be applied to the entire body of the Holy Beast.






"Do you want to add a little more?"




"That's right. That will soon disappear."





 I craft about 20 additional perfumes.




 Then, just like when I made the perfume, I crafted a constitution-improving drug and bottled it.





"Terrine. I made medicine, but what should I do?"




"If so, please give me about ten grains to the Holy Beast."





"Ten grains are fine"




"Yes. If you continue to take 10 tablets once a day for about a month, it should be quite effective."





 I pull out the cork that I closed once and put out ten medicines in the palm of my hand.




 Then he crafted a cup of water and took it to the front of the Holy Beast.






"Holy beast, medicine"




"I can't stand it, can you put it in my mouth?"






 I threw all the tablets into the open mouth of the Holy Beast who answered that.






"I'll put water in it, so please swallow it together."





"Agu Agu"






 Thinking that I didn't have to try to reply, I put a glass of water in my mouth, and the Holy Beast closed his mouth and swallowed the medicine at once.





"It's a bit bitter"




"Good medicine is a pain in the mouth, right?"



"Is that the language of your country? Well, I understand the meaning, but ... Is it over?"





"Yes, this is the end for your body."






 Apparently, the work of applying the perfume to the body has been completed.




 The rest only leaves the top and corners from the neck.





"Then ask for the rest"




"Then, Rest, can you change the place?"




"Roger that"




"And make a stepping stone for Koritoko and go there."





"A stepping stone? Oh, is it too tight to hang your neck if you're Koritoko's height?"





 I made a springboard as directed by Terrine, and Koritoko immediately climbed up and reached for the face of the Holy Beast.






"If you move too much, it will fall."





"It's okay. Come on, Holy Beast, please bow your head."





"Ko, Kouka"





 Terrine puts perfume on Koritoko's hand next to the Holy Beast, who slowly bows in front of Koritoko.





 And just when the head of the Holy Beast is lowered to the area around Koritoko's face--





"Hmmmm!"





 Koritoko grabbed the horns of the Holy Beast with both hands covered in perfume.





 Surprised by the holy beast who made a strange voice in the sudden stimulus, Koritoko hurriedly let go.





"I'm sorry. Did it hurt?"





 Apparently, he squeezed too hard and thought that the Holy Beast had hurt.





"No. She was just surprised when she suddenly got a horn. "





 When the Holy Beast says so, he turns his eyes to the terrine standing next to him and opens his mouth.





"You're a maiden. Isn't the Lord applying perfume to the corners?"




"Yes, Koritoko says that the important horn of the Holy Beast is what she wants to do."




"... Yeah ... Koritoko"




"What? Holy beast. I'll do my best over there!"




"... Oh ... I'll ask you kindly."




 In return for the glittering eyes of a pure boy, he had no choice but to reply.









Comments

  1. Gotta say, six chapters plus simply to make perfume for a unicorn that is worried about b.o. is a little..... not sure what to think. thanks for the chapter tho!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts