A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 24

Chapter 10-Reunion after the duel.

(TL:By Rafael)


"Keane, good job. Thank you for your hard work."(Cleo)

"No, no, no. I was just lucky this time. ......"(Keane)





 I went down to the training area and called out to him, and Keane laughed as he was being healed by Marin and Maki. 

 He was trying to tell me that it would never work next time.

 But even if that were true, I envied him.




"No, its true .I can't beat Liliana."(Cleo)





 In the field of magic, she is exceptional.

 I never had a battle like this when I was in school, but today's duel reminded me of that. My magic is definitely not enough to beat Liliana.

 It was Keane's defensive magic that defeated her.

 That seems to be the truth and the fact.





'Huh ....... Really, Cleo is still the same as ever."(Liliana)

"Haha, did you really mean that?"(Cleo)

"Yes, of course."(Liliana)





 As we were talking about this, the girl in question said to me in dismay.

 Liliana, who was defeated unscathed, walks over to us. And then.





'Come to think of it, that incompetent should be at the castle today."(Liliana)

'Heh ......? Who is it?"(Cleo)





 She whispered in my ear.

 I didn't understand what she meant, so I just uttered a stupid voice.



 That's when it happened.





"What the hell is going on? Why are you in the castle?"(??)

"What's that voice, ......?"(Cleo)





 I heard a familiar voice.

 It was so sudden that everyone present looked at the person.

 The direction the voice came from. The person standing there was...





"Fa- Father ......!"(Cleo)











 It was my father, Dan Farseed.

TL Note- So it's  time for the father-son confrontation 



Comments

  1. I'm not gonna lie, part of me is starting to dislike Cleo, because people with inferiority complexes search for actual reasons to validate their feelings of inferiority, that's why its a complex and hard to get over. But he straight up lies in from of objective truths and it's starting to really sound like he wants to be pitied and be the victim of people that praise him constantly, it's aggravating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts