A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 25

Chapter 1-Parent-child thaw.

(TL:By Rafael)



'Well, it's been a while. ...... father."(Cleo)

"Hmmm."(Dan)

"............"(Cleo)

"............"(Dan)







 I was shown into the guest room with my father, Dan Farseed.

 Liliana allowed to let us talk alone for a while. I asked Liliana for permission to do so, and she gave it to me surprisingly easily. I took a deep breath and thought that I would meet up with everyone later.

 I never thought I would meet my father again like this.

 He's a duke too, so it's expected that he'll be at the castle.





"I mean, have you lost some weight ......?"(Cleo)

"I've lost about 20 kilograms since you were disowned."(Dan)





 My father, whom I had not seen since the day I was disowned, had lost a lot of weight.

 To be more precise, I would say he was emaciated. In any case, he did not seem to have the same energy as before. What had happened to him?

 As I was thinking about this, my father said something as if he was pondering something.





"I'm glad I found you."(Dan)





 With tears streaming down his face.

 What in the world was wrong with him?

 As I tilted my head, he got off the sofa and bent down on his knees.



 Then slowly, he raises his hands above his head and lowers his head.







"I am so sorry."(Dan)

"Eh, Father ......?"(Cleo)







 What he uttered was an apology.

 The event was so abrupt that I rushed to my father and raised himself up. He stared at me with a snotty, helpless face.

 He continued with a sob, 





"I really regretted disowning you. People around me blamed me and lectured me endlessly about your performance as a student at the school. I had made a terrible oversight."(Dan)

(TL: Damn is it finally the last boss)

"An oversight ......?"(Cleo)





 I nodded my head and my father nodded his head and quietly said, 




"I'm sorry it's so late, but I have to tell you something."(Dan)




 He touched my face.









"You are a great kid. I'm sorry I was so hard on you because I was bound by family rules."(Dan)









 It was like a thawing of the snow.

 I couldn't help but think.







"Ah but why, ......?"(Cleo)


I touched my cheek and realized.

 Tears were flowing. Something snapped, completely separate from my emotions.

 Why? Why was I crying so much after all this time?







"Cleo, I'm sorry ......!"(Dan)

"Father,  ......."(Cleo)







 The first time in my life I was gently hugged.

 The first time in my life I had experienced this.

 







My father has lost a lot of weight, but he is very warm.





"Ugu, eh ... gu ...!"(Cleo)

(TL:sobbing sound)

 --Oh, maybe.



 Maybe I've always wanted to be recognized by him.

 That's why so much now.







 I cried like a little kid at that moment.

 I was so happy to see my father, too, who had thrown away all the responsibilities he had.







 I was happy.

 I was just happy.


TL Note- A good ending is the best ending..........\(○▪︎●)/ Now many of you might want Dan to be punished or rather exiled like Cleo but I don't think that is something Cleo would want and now everything is ending.............Then I am unemployed.........yes demon and King , I still have something to do.


Comments

Popular Posts