A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 24

Chapter 9-Wounded Winner.

(TL:By Rafael)

"............Why are you still alive?"(Liliana)

"Ha-ha-ha. You're a tough princess, aren't you?"(Keane)





 When Liliana asked with a furrowed brow, Keane couldn't help but chuckle.

  It is an interesting question, though he may not have been able to come up with the right words at the time. The young man stared straight at her without lowering his arm.




"It is true that my magical potential is no match for yours,But if I could specialize in one trick, I might be able to become a sharp spear that can pierce the slightest opening."(Keane)

"It's a bit of a roundabout way of saying that. Please make it simple and easy to understand."(Liliana)

"Yes, that's right. I'm sorry to smoke you out."(Keane)





 Keane said, and took a deep breath.





"No one can match Princess Liliana's offensive magic. Then--"(Keane)





 Then, with a friendly smile, he said.





"If I can't win with attack, I thought I would master defensive magic."(Keane)





 Hearing this, Liliana gasped.

 Defensive magic - he said that he had used it to prevent the princess's highest magic. How was such a thing possible? Liliana could not hide her surprise at what she had never experienced before.

 Keane laughed again, perhaps amused by the princess's expression.





"Well, this was a gamble for me, too, If I couldn't prevent it, I would die. But I still thought that this was the only way for me to be next to you, Cleo, and for you to approve of me."(Keane)

".................."(Liliana)

"How about you, Princess Liliana? Have I proved my usefulness to you ......?"(Keane)

"Yes,......, really, you fool."(Liliana)





 At his question, Liliana sighed in disgust.

 But then she quickly narrowed her eyes and laughed. And then--.




"I can't not admit it. I lost, no doubt about it."(Liliana)




 She raised both hands in surrender.

 At that moment, everyone around them cheered in unison.

 The applause was more than he could have imagined, and Keane couldn't help but .......





"Hahaha. ......?"(Keane)

"Are you all right, Mr. Keane?"(Liliana)

"Hahaha, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It seems my body is at its limits."(Keane)





 The young man fell on his buttocks, as if he had lost his nerve.

 

 The winner, who was covered in wounds, smiled with satisfaction at the uninjured loser.





"Here, please hold on to me."(Liliana)





 And so, she extended his hand.

 Keane, after being taken aback for just a moment, takes it, smiling brightly.







 Thus ended the duel of a lifetime for Keane.

 It was a great upset by a young man who was still in the realm of mediocrity.





 But more than that, the young man was happy to be by the boy's side.

TL Note- See it was a 100 IQ move at best....but at the right time.


Comments

  1. Nice, even TL Notes get more context with time. Is TL Rafael part of the plot?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts