The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 90-: Captivity




(TL By GUST)






I found a poacher.





 Immediately release the assimilation and return to everyone.




"I found it!"




"Funya !?"





 Kanade jumped up and turned his tail upside down.





"What !? What !?"





"Ah ... I'm sorry. Did you surprise me?"



"I was really surprised !? I'm coming back, it's too sudden !?"





 It seems that he was very surprised.




 Kanade was lightly in tears.




 By the way, when cats are surprised, they react tremendously ...




 The cat spirits may be similar.




"I was in a hurry, I'm sorry."




"Yeah, I don't care."



"What does it mean to be in a hurry?"





"I found a poacher, but they were just chasing the horn wolf."




"Then, I have to hurry! Where is it?"




"It's about a kilometre northeast of here."




"It's 1 kilo, isn't it? Let's go!"


 


     Kanade rushes out ...




"Kanade, I got it!"




"What!?"



"That's southwest!"




"... Did you know?"




"It's a lie"



"It's a lie"





 Sora and Luna calmly put in Tsukkomi, and Kanade sweated.




 Awkwardly look away ...





"I'm going!"





 After nothing happened, Kanade rushed northeast this time.




 We can't take it easy.






"Let's hurry!"




"Eh"




"Sora and the others will go from the sky with Nina."




"It's a hassle to run. Fly!"





 Sora and Luna hold Nina and fly in the sky magically.





 It's probably faster than running.




 I run in the woods alongside Tania.





 I have to cut through the parts that are not maintained at all, so the speed does not come out.





"Oh, I have to hurry ... Rain, can I burn it around here?"




"It's not good!"




"Oh, it's a hassle!"




 Tania's ideas are a mess.



 However, it is also a fact that it may not be in time as it is.



 To hurry ...




"Tania, let's go from the sky too!"



"I can fly, but what about Rain? Will I carry it?"




"Should be fine!"





 Jump on a tree branch and jump.




 Jump from branch to branch to gain distance.





"I'm dexterous"






 Tania, who flies in the sky with her wings out, made a moving and stunning voice.





"I saw it!"





 A quartet of men appears in front of you.





 Beyond that, there is a horn wolf.





 It seems that he can't deal with the quartet, so he runs away from the men.





 However, his body was hurt and blood was flowing.






 Now we have to prioritize the safety of the Horn Wolf over the capture of poachers!






"Boost!"








 I cast the magic of strengthening myself.





 The body becomes light like a feather.




 Kick the trunk of a tree and jump with all your might.




 Shot like a cannonball ...





 The land between the poachers and the Horn Wolf.





 At that moment, poachers shoot arrows.



 A total of three.




 I stood up to be the wall of the horn wolf ...





 I grabbed two arrows in the air and stopped them, and kicked the other one down.





"What ...!?"






 Surprised by the sudden intruders, the poachers are upset.





"Do it!"





 Surprisingly, the poachers were immediately upset and rebuilt.





 He seems to recognize me as an enemy, and holds a bow and arrow again ...





 Don't! !! !!





"Huh?"






 Suddenly there was an explosion and the poachers were blown away.





 Each is struck by the ground and faints as it is.





"I'm sorry, is it over?"






 Tania came down from the sky, fluttering her wings.




 Really.




 Is it Tania's fireball now?




 It seems that he wasn't wary of the sky, and the poachers had a decent blow to Tania.





Poachers seem to have been tampered with, and the wounds on the poachers are shallow.




 However, the fireball exploded at a close distance.

 


You won't be able to move for a while.




"Hmm? Is it over?"





"It seems that Sora and his friends have no turn."




 A little later, Sora and his friends arrived.





 Release the magic and gently land on the ground.




"By the way, what about Kanade?"





"I didn't say that ...? That girl should have gone first ...?"





"Maybe I made a mistake?"





 It is possible.




 At first, I was about to run in the opposite 
direction.





"Nyan?"






 When I was thinking about how rude it was, the bushes rang and Kanade came out from there.





"Kanade. What are you doing in such a place?"




"Of course, I was catching a bad person. You see."





 Kanade brought a man he had never seen.




 He seems to be fainted and feels tired.




 They look the same as poachers, so they are probably friends.




"Where is that?"





"I found it at the camp ahead. I suddenly attacked, so I hit him for the time being!"





 Eh, I'm proud of Kanade.




 If possible, please check the facts a little more before taking action.





"Is it a base camp? If so, it's an answering machine. Either way, it's a credit."




"Ehehe, I was praised by Rain ♪"




"A little rain. I was the one who killed the poachers."





"Yeah. I'm grateful to Tania. Thank you."




"Oh, yes. You just need to know, if you know."




"Sora, Luna. Will you magically capture them?"





"got it"




"Um. You should leave it to me."





 For the time being, I was able to catch the poachers.





 later……




"Gurururu ...!"





 The injured horn wolf exposes his fangs and makes a low roar.





 It may have been decided that he could not escape.





 I was glaring at us as if I was going to reward him.





"Wow, wow. No. We're not enemies, right?"




"Gow!"




"Huh !?"






 Kanade tries to persuade him, but Hornwolf continues to intimidate him.





 I'm sorry.




 I'm injured so I'd like to get some treatment, but it's difficult in this situation.





 I want you to calm down somehow ...






"……It's okay"





 Nina slowly walks up to Hornwolf.








"Nina !? It's dangerous"





"That's right! I'm gonna get bitten !?"






 Tania and Kanade are in a hurry, but Nina doesn't stop.





"It's okay ... so don't be scared, okay ..."








"Guu ..."




"We ... do nothing, so ... because we're good boys ... right?"




"..."





 Little by little, the horn wolf becomes quieter.




 It's amazing ...




 Is it also used by magic?




 no……



 Isn't that the case?




 Nina's kindness may have been transmitted to the horn wolf.




"Hmm ... good"



"Kun ..."





 Nina strokes the head of the horn wolf,




 The horn wolf spilt a sweet cry and lay down on the spot.



 After confirming that, Nina looks back.




"With this ... can you treat this child ...?"




"Oh, oh ... no problem."



"Was good……"







 Nina smiles with a smile.





"Something ... Nina is more like a Beast Tamer."





"Don't tell me ..."





 It was a little bit, but I felt frustrated.






Comments

Popular Posts