The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 89-: Let's Find a Poacher






(TL By GUST)






Org and Kreuz are veteran adventurers with the so-called "Gale Blade".





 Even though it is a small party of two people, it has fulfilled many requests with almost no failure.





 I have traveled to several places without settling in one place.





 He had a lot of experience and knowledge.





 Although it is C rank now, isn't it comparable to B rank? Is said to be.




 That's true, and if they take the promotion exam, they'll most likely climb to rank B.





 It just didn't have the time and timing.





 The Org and Kreuz duo were undoubtedly veteran adventurers.






 Until now, I have steadily climbed to my current position without experiencing any setbacks.





 I understand that it is due to our own ability.




 Therefore, pride is high.





 As an adventurer, a kid who was only a month old ... I got the impression from the Orgs ... but he climbed to the same C rank as ourselves.




 When I listen to the story carefully, I am not on my own.




 Isn't it because of the strongest species?




 Are you cheating?






 I just think about that.





"I shouldn't hit such a cheeky kid with the reason of the world."




"is that so"




"It's a month to reach the C rank that we've reached over the years? It's impossible. It's the power of the strongest species."





"It's not good for us to have more people like that. You might think that the quality of adventurers has declined."




"That's right. That's not allowed."





"It may be terrible, but let's say we teach you the reality."




"Huh, you might cry, that kid."




"Sometimes I just retire."




"I can't help it. If I could show the difference between a first-class and forgery like us, I wouldn't be sane."





"Shall I show you a real adventurer without knowing it?"






 Org and Kreuz laugh, but they're totally unaware.




 Which one is naive?




――――――――――







"Now, let's go, Rain! I have to hurry to catch the poacher."





 Kanade pulled my hand out.





"Oh, calm down. Even if it's okay to hurry, does Kanade know where the poachers are?"




"……Ah"




"I don't know."



"Nyaa ... I don't want to lose to those two, so I'm sorry."




"Kanade ... a little bit?"




"Nyagu !?"




 Nina's innocent words pierce Kanade's chest.





"If you think about it, it's a straight line, isn't it?"




"I recommend you to think calmly and act intelligently."




"I don't want to be told by Luna ..."




"I always think deeply and act?"




"Soudesune"




"What is the answer to that stick reading !?"





"See, calm down"







 The story derails more and more.





 Everyone has a lively personality.





"I'm not going to lose."





"Hmm ... Rain, I'm not unusually motivated."




"I can't regret being told that. I'll do it when I do it."





"... That kind of place is cool, isn't it?"



"yes?"




"No, nothing"





"Is that so? I hope ... Then, let's start right away."




"Nyan? What?"




"Of course, I'm looking for a poacher."




 I signed a temporary contract with a rabbit passing by.





 Invite your friends and sign a temporary contract with dozens of rabbits.




"Rabbit ... a lot ..."






 Nina was shining her eyes.




 Do you like rabbits?





 Because kids like cute things.


"OK, go"






 At my signal, the rabbits scatter all at once.






"Nya ... No matter how many times I see it, it's a strange sight ..."






"I'm surprised because I see it for the first time ..."





"If you were surprised at this level, you would be even more surprised in the future, right?"





"Don't call people like a jack-in-the-box."






"But is it okay to let the rabbits look for it? Can you tell the unrelated person from the criminal?"






 Tania's doubts are plausible.






 The command given to the rabbit is as simple as "find a person and tell him where you are."





 There are also our other duo in this forest.





 Some may still be coming to normal hunting.





 Rabbits have no way of distinguishing them from poachers.





 Or rather, such a complicated command is impossible.





 First, I don't even know the poacher.





 As it stands, it is difficult to find poachers.





 So I decided to take another step.




"I'm thinking about that."





"What to do?"




"If you find a person, you'll remotely assimilate it with the rabbit, and then decide if the person you found is a poacher or not. You'll have to check each one, but that's for sure."





"Nyaru"






"I mean, I was able to assimilate remotely ...? I've never heard of that ..."





"Hmm? You can do it without problems? Didn't you say that?"








"I haven't heard!"






"Rain ... Wow, isn't it ..."





"I've had this kind of thing over and over again. I think it's going to happen again and again. Don't be surprised."





"……Hmm"





 Therefore, the person is abbreviated below.






"That's why I think I'll be assimilated continuously, so I'll ask for the vigilance of the people around me just in case."





"Ai Aisa"




"... By the way, I have something to ask."




"yes?"





 Was there something that wasn't fully explained?




 Curiously, Tania asks an unexpected question.






"Rain can be assimilated with the person who made the contract, right?"





"that's right, but?"




"Then ... can we assimilate?"





"Huh?"




"Oh, if you ask me, I might be able to do that 
..."





"Rain is assimilated with Sora ... what is that ..."





"... Um, it's embarrassing."





 Everyone seems to have a strange imagination, and everyone turns their faces red.




 I shook my hand in a hurry.





"No, no, I can't do that."




"but……"





"Only small animals like rabbits can be assimilated, and it's impossible or impossible to have a proper ego. And even if you could do that, you wouldn't be able to deal with everyone. ? "





"... Well, that's right."





 Tania laughs as she is convinced.





"If you have that kind of courage, how might Rain be doing with us by this time?"





"Nyaha, it's impossible for Rain, isn't it?"






 Is it trusted?






 Or is it done without courage?





 I'm a little confused about the decision.






"Anyway, I'll ask for the vigilance of the people around me. If there is a reaction, I have to assimilate with the rabbit."





"Leave it to me. I won't let Rain touch one finger."




"Hmm ... I'll do my best"





"Oh ... while I was saying that, there was a reaction right away. Then I asked!"





 It's safe to have everyone.





 I sat down on a nearby rock and slowly closed my eyes.





"..."





 When I opened my eyes again, my line of sight was fixed on the ground.







 It's probably a rabbit's point of view.






 Beyond my sight, I saw the two adventurers who had just separated.




 It seems that they reacted to these two people.





 This time it's off.




 Next.






――――――――――








 Repeat assimilation with the rabbit several times to search for poachers.





 Adventurers, hunters, merchants ... I've found a lot of people, but I don't see the poachers at all.





 Am I not in the forest now?






 Or did you miss it?






 When I feel a little impatient ...







"What !?"









 When assimilated with another rabbit, he found suspicious men.





 The four men were holding bows and arrows and knives for dismantling.




 If that's all, I can't help but think that I'm just hunting ...





 They were chasing the horn wolf.





 no doubt.



 These guys are poachers.





Comments

Popular Posts