The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 87-: New Weapon




(TL By GUST)








Dealing with traffickers is very likely to be a battle.





 You have to prepare for that.




 So I came to the Gantz armour shop.





"Hello"




"Oh, you?"





 When I entered the store, I snapped the book that Gantz was reading.





"Nya ... is it free?"





"Hahaha, you're a young lady who clearly says things."





"Because it seems like I'm free."




"I'm taking a break now."





"Are you reading a book even though you're taking a break? That would make you tired."





"It's just Kanade, right?"





"Terrible !?"





 Kanade is in Tania's Tsukkomi! ?? I made a face like that.








"My job is just to move my body. Sometimes I have to use my head to get rusty. So what happened today?"




"I think it's time to make a weapon."




"Oh, that's right. It's done."



 Once Gantz put the book on the shelf, it 
disappeared in the back of the store.




 I'll wait for a while.



 Gantz is back with a dagger in his hand.



"Look, this is the best masterpiece I made for Rain."



 I was given a dagger.




 Remove from the scabbard and check the blade.




 What kind of metal are you using?




 The blade was fiery red and the blade was slightly warped.




"It's beautiful ... I'm fascinated by it."




"My sister has a dangerous hobby to fall in love with the blade."



"Does Luna want to despise Sora?"




"Umu!"



"... Okay, then it's a war."




"Ke, fights ... no ...?"




 Nina advised her glaring sisters.


 It's a fairly common sight these days.





 It seems that they can't keep fighting in front of Nina, so they put a spear on them.





 It seems that they are thinking about things that are bad for education.


"Hmm?"





 When I was checking the dagger, I found something strange.





 There was something unfamiliar on the handle.




"Is this ... a trigger?"




 Is it some kind of switch?





 A trigger is installed on the handle.




 Is it also a mechanism that the blade pops out when the trigger is pulled?






"Gantz, what is this?"



"Fufufu ... That's the result of my research."



"Do you want to shoot the blade?"



"Hmm. It's not such a crappy thing."




 If so, what is it?




 Gantz grins as he looks strange.





 It looks like I'm dying to explain.




 There is something like a child in such a place.




 Because it is stubborn, it may be that the young part remains.





"I'll ask for an explanation."




"It's okay"




 Gantz gladly begins to explain, as he seems to be waiting for that word.




"This is a special weapon made for Rain. Even if someone else gets it, it can't show its true value."





"Only for me ...?"




"Rain is a beast tamer and uses the strongest ladies. That's what I paid attention to. The dagger can store the power of the ladies. That's a ridiculous destruction. Can generate power. "





"What is our power to this dagger? Nya, it's amazing. I can't make such a thing."




"But can you really do that? It looks like a strange dagger."





"Well, are you going to be stingy on my masterpiece?"





"That's not the case, but you didn't actually try it? You're worried if it really works."





 Tania is also plausible.





 If it happens that an outburst occurs during the actual battle, I can't even see it.





"Can I give it a try?"





"Mmm ... it seems that my ability is suspected, so I'm a little convinced ... well, is a trial slash essential?





 Gantz disappears in the back of the store.




 After that, when I went outside, I arrived at the back of the store.




 The back of the store was a little square.




 A target made of wood is set up, and it seems that a trial slash is being performed here.






"First……"





 Image of a virtual enemy.




 Hold the dagger and swing from right to left.




 Next, from left to top.



 Finally, hit from top to bottom.





 Turn the dagger and store it in the scabbard.





"Oh, Rain, it's cool ♪"



"Pachi, Pachi ..."





 The cheers of Kanade and Nina make me a little shy.





"HM"





The dagger is quite comfortable to use.




 It fits in your hand better than any dagger you've ever had.





 Besides, it's not too heavy and not too light, it's just the right salt plum.





"Huh!"





 I tried to lightly slash the target tree.





 The tree is cut in two along the trajectory of the blade.






"There is no problem with sharpness ..."




 In this case, there is no problem with normal use.





 Or rather, I can't complain.





 The best dagger I know of.




 If there is something you are interested in...






 After all, it's probably the gimmick that Gantz was talking about.





 Put the power of the strongest species on a dagger.





 How effective is it?





"I want to use the gimmick that Gantz said, what should I do?"




 I called out to Gantz who was watching the trial slash.







"It's easy to use. First of all, anyone can hold hands with her."





"hand?"





 I was saying that I would add more power ...





 Is it something like having people share their power by holding hands?






"Then ..."





""""Yes!!!!""""




"... Yes ..."





 Can anyone help me?



 When I looked back to say so, everyone raised their hands all at once.





"I raised my hand first !?"




"What are you talking about, I'm not sure."




"What you need for an experiment is the ability to observe things calmly. Sora is the best fit."




"I am the most useful!"




"... I want to help Rain ..."






 Bees and sparks are scattered among everyone.




 Everyone looks at this all at once and asks questions.





"" "Who do you choose !?" ""




"……Uh……"





 Why are you so motivated ...?





 It's just an experiment ...




"Ah ... then Nina. Please."





"Ah ... yeah!"





 I chose Nina as my partner in a safe place.




 Everyone else was regrettable, but I couldn't complain to Nina and didn't do anything strange.






"Um, um ... and excuse me ..."






 For some reason, the tone became strangely clever, and Nina held my hand.




 When I squeezed it back from here, Nina's three tails shook.






 It would happened to?





 I just held my hand and didn't do anything strange ...




"Um ... so what should I do?"




"In that state, try pulling the trigger."




"effect?"





 When I pull the trigger ...





 I felt something flowing in from the hands I held.




 At the same time, the blade of the dagger shines.






"this is……"





"Now!"





"That!"





 At the signal of Gantz, my body moves reflexively.





 Release Nina's hand and hold the dagger.




 Step on the ground like kicking and charge towards the target.






 I swung down the shining dagger at once!




 Go, gaaaaaaaaaa! !! !! !! !!






 ...... The target made of wood shattered into pieces.




 little by little.






 What a destructive power ... it's too bullshit.




 no.




 Is it so natural because it borrows the power of the strongest species?




"Um, the experiment seems to be successful."





"Is it successful now ..."



"Why are you dissatisfied?"





"I'm having trouble using it ... No, I'm not dissatisfied."






 I wish I didn't have it anymore ...





 If you ever fight the demons again ... then you'll need this power.




 Probability is low, but it's best to be prepared.





"The name of the weapon is 'Kamui'!"




"Thank you. I will use it carefully."




 This is how I got a new weapon.




TL NOTE-: A MASS RELEASE OF 4 CHAPTERS YOUR WAY.......HAVE FUN!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts