The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 88-: Double Booking



(TL By GUST)





With the equipment in place, I went out of town to fulfil my request.







 Move to the forest as it is.




 According to the information I heard from Natalie in advance, the traffickers are overfishing mainly the animals in the forest.




 According to sightings, the horn wolf, which is designated for protection, is being targeted.





 The horn wolf, as the name implies, is a wolf companion.





 As an adult, it grows fine horns.




 Although it is a wolf, it is a relatively gentle race, and unless you touch it, no one will be attacked.






 The corners of the horn wolf are easy to process.




 The fur is also of high quality and was targeted by many people in the past.




 As a result, the population has plummeted and is now designated for protection.





 If protected, hunting is prohibited.




 If you hunt the horn wolf, penalties will be applied and you will be imprisoned at worst.




 Therefore, it seemed that the safety of the horn wolf was protected, but ...





 There are many people in the world who think bad things.




 Because of the increased rarity, the value of the horn wolf's horns and fur also increases ...





 Poachers have begun to appear in search of a fortune.






"Do your best to protect the Horn Wolf!"




"Hmm ... cancer, bar ..."





 Kanade and Nina were motivated.





 Aside from Kanade, it's rare to get motivated by Nina.





 That's a good thing, but ...



 I'm a quiet child, so I couldn't see the scene where I was enthusiastic.





"Are you strangely motivated?"




"Of course"





 Kanade replied, enthusiastically.





"For us cat ghosts, animals like the horn wolf are, in a sense, relatives. If you're in trouble, you have to help."





"I am ... the same"





 So that's it.





 The cat spirits and gods are similar to the beast humans.





 You probably have a feeling of familiarity with the horn wolf.





"If that's the case, let's just tell the criminals not to do stupid things again."







"Tania sounds like something else. I'm a suspicious."





"What do you mean !?"




"It's the same meaning, right?"









"Unexpectedly, Sora agreed a little ..."



"you know what……"




"That's all for chatting."






 I clap my hands and let everyone's consciousness turn to me.





"From here on, it's the Hornwolf territory. There may be poachers somewhere. Try to be quiet and quiet."




"Understood!"




"Your voice is loud."




"Oops!?"






 ...... Covert action may not be possible



 Looking at Kanade, I think about that.





 whatever.


 I'm good at exploration.




 You can tame multiple small animals and scatter them.




 Alternatively, you can assimilate with a small bird and search from the sky.





"Rain, Rain"




 When I was thinking about which method to use, Kanade made a serious look and pulled my clothes.





"I feel like a person."





"Huh?"




"From that side ... two people? The footsteps are approaching."





 Kanade's ears are certain, so there is no doubt.





 Did you suddenly encounter a poacher?





"... Everyone, get ready for battle"





 Be on alert.




 Nina also seemed to be fighting for herself this time, and was ready.




 I'm a little worried ... well, if you're an ordinary person, that's fine.




 Nina is a child, but she is the strongest species.






"Oh, what?"




"Who are you?"




 A warrior-like man and a wizard-like man, a duo, appeared as if to push through the bushes.





 I'm on the alert, but I don't feel hostility.




 I don't think he's a poacher.




 If you want to be alert, you can hand signal to everyone and take a step forward.





"I'm Rain, an adventurer. Everyone here is my companion."





"What is the same trader?"



"That means two people?"





"Oh. I'm a warrior org. This is my companion, the wizard Kreuz. By the way, it's C rank. What about you?"





"I'm also C rank"




"What? Seriously?"




"Hmm ... I don't think I'm lying, but I'm surprised that someone like you is C rank."








"What is the guild thinking about making such a kid C rank? If you do this, you might think that the quality of the adventurer has deteriorated."





"Muka"




 Kanade quivered his temples in the words of the duo.





 ...... No, it's not just Kanade.




Tania, Sora, Luna.




 Even Nina had a moody face.





"... One shot, what?"




"... I will allow it."





"... Wait, wait. The trouble between adventurers is bad."





"... I mean, these people don't know Rain."







"... What does it mean to not know Rain who did that much? Isn't it strange?"





"... A person who just came from another place ... maybe?"





"Hey, what are you talking about?"




"Oh ... no, nothing."




"By the way, did they come to Horizon recently?"




"That's right. At our level, we travel around the world."




"Nyah. That's exactly what Nina says."




"Well ... if you look closely, is the lady a cat spirit? Is that child a dragon or even a deity?"





"I see. I'm convinced. If the strongest species is a companion, you can understand that it's C rank."





"No! Rain has become C rank due to the power of Rain."





"I tell you, my husband is several times, yeah, tens of times better than you."




"Ahh?"






 Org gave a moody voice to Kanade and Tania's counterarguments.








 Don't do it.




 I'm glad everyone gets angry for me ...




 But I'm not going to contend with other adventurers for no reason.





 There's nothing like I'm disappointed.






"Um ... are they both in the middle of a request?"





 I asked such a thing to divert the story.






"Hmm? Oh, well."







"We have asked to catch those who are poaching in this forest."




"Huh?"




"Hey, Rain. That's the same request as us ...?"




"Ah? What's wrong with that?"




"actually……"





 We revealed that we are also accepting the same request.






"What's that? We're at different parties, but are we asking for the same request?"





"Maybe double booking?"






 Requests to adventurers basically do not overlap.






 If multiple adventurers accept one request, it will be easier to argue with the achievement conditions and the distribution of rewards, so we avoid that.






 When defeating a monster with huge power, requests may fly to multiple parties, but ...




 Not in this case.





 You should only be able to take on one party as you only catch poachers.





"Who did you ask to mediate your request?"




"Mr. Natalie ..."




"Ah ... we're different people. Maybe it's a guild mistake. Occasionally, this kind of thing."





"So that's it"





"That's why you guys go home."




"what?"





 I can decide the story without permission, but I don't remember accepting the request.





 In such a case, first of all, isn't it something to discuss?





 Even so, if you do something that gets rid of you like an obstacle, you'll be really upset.




"We will not return"




"Well, what if you come back?"




"We will do our best ..."




 Kanade and others seemed to have similar impressions, and returned words in a muffled manner.






"That ... did you say Rain? How long have you been an adventurer?"





"Rain is about a month, isn't it?"




 Kanade spoke for me.





"Why, it's only one month. That's why C rank ... isn't it completely dependent on friends?"




"Are you okay? We've been adventurers for years now. So to speak, your seniors. It's normal to retire for your seniors, right?"





"Sora and the others are not convinced even if they talk about such an unfamiliar theory of athletic associations."





"Why do you have to respect adventurers who are only long years old? Or, because they reached C rank in about a month, Rain is better. Isn't it? "






"This kid ..."






 In response to Sora and Luna's counterarguments, Org had a terrible look.




 It may be useless to say that, but don't offend them too much.





 I haven't noticed it because it hides its wings, but both of them are the strongest species.




 In particular, Luna has a lot of crazy personalities, so if you get really angry, you'll be in trouble.






"If so, why not do this?"





 Kreuz, who is relatively calm, offers an alternative.





"I'm not willing to give up either of these requests. If so, I'll have to compete."





"In other words, the first one wins ...?"




"Yes, that's right. I think that's the easiest to understand. Well, of course. It's impossible for us to lose to you."






 It's an easy-to-understand provocation, so it doesn't come to my mind.






 What should I do rather than that?





 If you're a C-rank adventurer, you're a pretty veteran.





 Considering that it's a party of only two people, it's a good idea.






 Even if I leave it to these two people, I think that the request can be fulfilled without problems.





However……





 I am also a man.





 It's a bit of a tantrum to keep being told.





"... I see. That's fine."





"It's a rule. Org, isn't it okay?"





"Oh, that's okay. I can't lose to such a kid. Even if the strongest species is a friend, after all, it's a girl and a child. I can't have the skills necessary for an adventurer."






"Now, from now on, we are rivals who accept the same request. Let's compete openly. Well, as a handicap, you can use any hand. . Can I get in the way of us? I'll give you some advice if you can ... "





 With a generous smile, Org and Kreuz disappeared into the woods again.





"Fusher ...! Those guys are crazy!"







"Leave it alone. The weaker the dog, the better it barks."





"Anyway ... Rain, I told you a lot! I've reviewed it."





"That's right. Because it's Rain, I thought it might be possible to give up the request to those two people in order to avoid the conflict ..."






"I'm wondering if it's just being told."








"Um, that enthusiasm!"






"Do your best ... let's look back ..."








 I have such a reliable companion.






 With everyone, I don't feel like losing to those two.




"Okay, do you want to do it!"



"" "" ""






Comments

Popular Posts